Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Needles and spirits.

Delfedd

Two days ago, I had a weird semi-dream semi-awake thing. You know that thing where you're awake, but you're imagining something? Well, I was having one of those. All of a sudden, the person I was talking to punched me in the stomach with such force that I actually jerked into an upright position with actual pain. I think it was probably just a stomachache.

I closed my eyes again and saw a blank, gray slate. In the center, a couple was dancing. I knew that the female partner represented me. I don't know how, I just knew.

I concentrated the woman into a point of light and decided that this was my chance to determine what has been in my head since last October. (Long story. I'll link it at the bottom.) I drew it out, and saw that it wasn't a demon or a ghost, or anything that I knew. It was a giant stone thing. But it was also alive. You know how viruses are made of inorganic components but are still alive? That's the best way I can explain it. It's outline was like a giant kite, but rounded at the top, with a lot of engravings on it. I realized what it was. It was like an idea leech. It planted ideas in peoples heads, and fed off them. It changes based on what peoples ideas of it are. A few people have contacting "Mr A" and told me what "he" was. After that I said "This isn't nice. I'm going back." At which point I came to.

Interesting to note was the fact that while I could feel my limbs, I couldn't move them.

Anyway. Yesterday and today have been the days when things have started happening. I was walking down to CVS pharmacy and I saw a mother and her son. Just walking. All of a sudden, the center of my forehead, both my cheeks, my shoulders, and the middle of my chest felt like they where pricked by needles. And not the pins and needles that you get when you sit on your hand for too long. These where sudden stabbing pains in slightly different spots.

This happened a few more times on that walk, nearly every time when someone was in the center of my field of vision, although once it was a flock of birds that caused it.

If this is a medical condition, I'd be happy to know about it. If there is something else, I'd like to know about that, too.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...=115329&hl=

Edited by Delfedd

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the eternal me

• Delfedd

• darkbreed

• retret

Your first part I can explain as most possible being "astral vampire" or "thought forms"

These can be self-created or external (instead of internal as when self-created and with origins from your own being)

Many of our ideas, thoughts and so on come from external forces (if not even all do)

The pins/needles experience sounds like something I experience when i astral project, though it is more like a numbing sensation like when lacking bloodflow in part of your body

I also occationally get this mainly in my arms and down to my fingers when normally awake and around, but this is due to an car accident that buggered up my neck and nerves there and sometimes pressurizes them or so.

well i read through both of your posts.

both experiances. they are both the cause of Mr A.

now i am going out in left feild for you here but this is from my experiance and understanding.

Mr A is a grey.

a species of being that has been wandering around for a long time.

there are many things in history that they have been responsible for. ( poltergeists, possesions, demonic hauntings, the list goes on )

when i teach people to meditate ( by the way, the method i have layed out a couple of times here for people ) that i always stress white light is a trancendental technique.

i am sure a good chunk of you know what i mean by trancendental. ( for those of you that don't, the technique can be used to channel spirits )

but anywhoooooooooooooooooooooo

when you and your friends gathered and were "messing with things" you atracted him. since nobody was aware of what you all were doing, he picked the best candidate for communication.

you are already familiar with a technique of attainng a focus and allowing help in your artistic endevors ( a form of waking meditation that a lot of great artists have used through the centuries )

but this allowed you to be the most suitable for a "spontainious" channeling experiance. ( when the person being channeld is benign, they don't hang around and there are no "after effects", all of J,S Bachs works have in latin at the beginnng "help me jesus". wont go into music history that much, he wrote this as a prayer for protection while he played and wrote music, because he would go into a medatative state, and be open to bad things )

first time i channeled i was about 10 years old, and in the enviroment that it happened, there was a group of people asking questions and taking notes ( channelers themselves, much my seniors )

but after that i was open to channel ( it wasn't till much later that other people with "bad things" following them started appering in my life )

Mr A is one of these "bad things". he has been with you since the first experiance, and has been at the bottom of a lot of the weird things that have been going on around you ( yes he has been messing with your friends, he wants the circle of people he can leach off of to grow, this is what the grey do, they breed fear and feed off of the energy that it generates. sort of like a bully )

as for the question of, can they hurt you? yes.

poltergeists are known to move objects, and affect the physical. they can affect you in the same manner. ( you got punched, i have a scar on my arm from a particularily nasty one )

the manner in which they keep perpetuating fear changes over time ( this answers a couple of questions don't it ) and the means of causing fear get more and more threataning over time, to the point where they may cause personal injury ( hence my scar and you getting punched ) but jeneraly they find people that are easier to scare in the circle of friends and go with scareing the weaker of the group ( the easiest to scare ) before resorting to such things.

you were "shown" this person in a manner that was best for you to understand. it is time for you to rid them from your life.

i will lay out how i was taught to do this, you may not be comfortable with one part of it. you have to be 100% certain in your intent, and have no fear. ( i hesitate in writing this, and i am sorry )

darkbreed, you can use this technique to help those that come to you.

get yourself into a relaxed state and clear your mind.

as you do this and start tuning in, say this prayer.

i ask my guides and ancestors for help in this task that is set before me.

help me, guide me, and give me strength to rid this being.

when you start feeling the presence of Mr A. tell him, don't ask, it is not a request. tell him to leave and not come back.

that you are aware of who and what he is, and the things he has been doing to those around you.

tell him again to stop, and that these actions will no longer be tolerated. ( at this point he may try to reach out and affect you somehow, this is where having 100% intent comes in, "do not" be afraid )

tell him to leave your circle of friends, and all those that he came into contact with through you.

then visualize the white ball of light emminating from you, grow it out and push it as far out as you can ( if you can mentaly get a picture of all your freinds and family in one spot, push the white light out to surround them as well )

once you have pushed him away from you with the light, ask that your guides and ancestors watch over those that you cannot visualize and surround.

bring yourself out of the medatative state, and relax. get your mind off of it.

i hesitate to write this, because of the first part. ( when saying the prayer, please people i now it has religious conotations, so don't go bashing on it "but god dosn't exsist" if you read it again you see that "god" is not mentioned )

when you take yourself into this state, you are doing so in order to "bait" Mr A into a confrontation ( this has to be done with no fear, if you have a moment of fear or doubt, he will take advantage of it )

and it is that moment of doubt that s##t can happen. ( my scar was a lesson in this ) so be absolutly certain in your intent. and have confidence that you have all the power in this situation.

situations like this are getting fewer and fewer. the grey have been banned from pushing their way in ( you and your friends opened up an invitation ) since 97.

most of the "bad things" that i have delt with over the years have been the result of "kids playing with ouije boards".

in the past few years, they have been more of a melevolent presance in peoples lives ( chaos and turmoil, and a lot of negative feelings attract them, and they tend to "hang around" after people move out of a place where one was attracted to. the place usualy has a dark energy sort of like a fingerprint, or more like a memory in the walls.

if you are not comfortable doing this for yourself. then ask the universe to bring someone who can help you.

and be prepared. ( the universe dishes things out, and has a sense of humor. you get exactly what you ask for. you never get what you expect )

good luck with it.

say this prayer.

when you start feeling the presence of Mr A. tell him, don't ask, it is not a request. tell him to leave and not come back.

that you are aware of who and what he is, and the things he has been doing to those around you.

tell him again to stop, and that these actions will no longer be tolerated. ( at this point he may try to reach out and affect you somehow, this is where having 100% intent comes in, "do not" be afraid )

tell him to leave your circle of friends, and all those that he came into contact with through you.

then visualize the white ball of light emminating from you, grow it out and push it as far out as you can ( if you can mentaly get a picture of all your freinds and family in one spot, push the white light out to surround them as well )

once you have pushed him away from you with the light, ask that your guides and ancestors watch over those that you cannot visualize and surround.

i hesitate to write this, because of the first part. ( when saying the prayer, please people i now it has religious conotations, so don't go bashing on it "but god dosn't exsist" if you read it again you see that "god" is not mentioned )

About the religious undertones in this prayer: you seem to asociate 'religious' with god, and also you seem to reject any possibility that god exists (Not

meaning to put words in your mouth there) but there is also such a thing as anchestor worship, this has been practiced by tribes of native americans and aboriginese for a long time.

What I'm saying is getting a bit inconsistent, but what I mean is that you're forcing a religion onto someone, wihout even concidering the option of seeking medical atention.

While I do not reject any posibility of this actually being something paranormal, you should always be on the safe side, as an other poster said he got the feeling of needles you described from a car crash messing up his nerves (or something, sorry for not reading it too throughly) so you should consider the reason for this might be a disease or the result of some accident or something.

No mater if your intentions were good or not, it is wrong to force your religion onto someone, even if in the end you are proven right and these 'grays' exist it is still wrong

Ok, I'm getting redundant now, feel free to flame or ignore me

Also I am not christian, born again, wiccan, budhist or atheistic, I prefer to keep belief at bay, and I will not believe until things have been proven.

P.S. Atheists can say they don't believe at all and all that, but in the end, they do believe that god does not exist, and that is beliefe, if nothing else.

It's not a Gray... or, it is, and it is also a Demon, a ghost, an angel, a vampire, and so on. It is everything that anyone has ever thought that possessed them, and anything that anyone ever thought they where.

I do appreciate your advice, and I'll keep it in mind.

the ancestors as i reffer to them are grandparents, aunts uncles that have passed on.

as for the native aspect of it. i am native. and by the way to clear something up here, we dont worship our ancestors, or the earth or any other crazy wacky theory that has come down the pipe.

we honour and pay respect to the spirit within everything ( do you go to the grave of a dead relative or friend to pay respect? we as a people would apreciate it if this whole thing about worshiping animals and whatever other thing people with no understanding put to it, would just go away, it is no different than going to a friends grave )

i am not trying to convert anyone here. nor do i care to.

we each have our own way of living and believing.

but if you want to go and worship a tree, i am not going to stop you, or judge you ( that is a wicken thing by the way, witchcraft )

i have been to enough bible studies in enough different sectors of christianity to know the differance, and understand the misunderstanding.

i am not a cristian, nor any other religion.

i could get into a rant about what i do believe ( not from any church teachings or group, but from experiance ) but i wont.

no point.

Delfedd.

the reason i wrote this is because of all the side effects that you mention ( the anger being not of your own, the wierd images you see at times )

years ago i went through a similar thing. same kind of side effects that you mentioned ( reading it i was reminded of all the crap i went through during this time )

and your recent experiance in "the grey room" is so similar it's not funny. otherwize i wouldn't have posted anything.

this was taught to me by a shamen years ago, who briefly came into my life to help me rid this thing.

so i felt that i would post what i learned that helped me.

Edited by the eternal me

What the marious heck are you talking about? What has greys or aliens got to do with anything here?

and poltergeists, posessions, hauntings etc has nothing to do with ALIENS. It has to do with SPIRITS.

Like YOURSELF. When you die, maybe YOU will become one of those poltergeists.

Dont mess up and mix astral projection, spirituality and aliens.

Aliens, has nothing to do with this, except in a FEW cases where it SEEMS they might "trigger" an out of body experience, which is commonly experienced as alien abuction, but at the same time you can say it MAY BE the "out of body experience" that triggers the feeling of an "alien abuction"

You make no sense, and your explanation is more than wild.

Try be more logical, with something to back up what you are saying, instead of claiming this had anything to do with "aliens" (unless you also refer to "aliens" as your own soul and other spirit beings)

PEace

well i read through both of your posts.

both experiances. they are both the cause of Mr A.

now i am going out in left feild for you here but this is from my experiance and understanding.

Mr A is a grey.

a species of being that has been wandering around for a long time.

there are many things in history that they have been responsible for. ( poltergeists, possesions, demonic hauntings, the list goes on )

when i teach people to meditate ( by the way, the method i have layed out a couple of times here for people ) that i always stress white light is a trancendental technique.

i am sure a good chunk of you know what i mean by trancendental. ( for those of you that don't, the technique can be used to channel spirits )

but anywhoooooooooooooooooooooo

when you and your friends gathered and were "messing with things" you atracted him. since nobody was aware of what you all were doing, he picked the best candidate for communication.

you are already familiar with a technique of attainng a focus and allowing help in your artistic endevors ( a form of waking meditation that a lot of great artists have used through the centuries )

but this allowed you to be the most suitable for a "spontainious" channeling experiance. ( when the person being channeld is benign, they don't hang around and there are no "after effects", all of J,S Bachs works have in latin at the beginnng "help me jesus". wont go into music history that much, he wrote this as a prayer for protection while he played and wrote music, because he would go into a medatative state, and be open to bad things )

first time i channeled i was about 10 years old, and in the enviroment that it happened, there was a group of people asking questions and taking notes ( channelers themselves, much my seniors )

but after that i was open to channel ( it wasn't till much later that other people with "bad things" following them started appering in my life )

Mr A is one of these "bad things". he has been with you since the first experiance, and has been at the bottom of a lot of the weird things that have been going on around you ( yes he has been messing with your friends, he wants the circle of people he can leach off of to grow, this is what the grey do, they breed fear and feed off of the energy that it generates. sort of like a bully )

as for the question of, can they hurt you? yes.

poltergeists are known to move objects, and affect the physical. they can affect you in the same manner. ( you got punched, i have a scar on my arm from a particularily nasty one )

the manner in which they keep perpetuating fear changes over time ( this answers a couple of questions don't it ) and the means of causing fear get more and more threataning over time, to the point where they may cause personal injury ( hence my scar and you getting punched ) but jeneraly they find people that are easier to scare in the circle of friends and go with scareing the weaker of the group ( the easiest to scare ) before resorting to such things.

you were "shown" this person in a manner that was best for you to understand. it is time for you to rid them from your life.

i will lay out how i was taught to do this, you may not be comfortable with one part of it. you have to be 100% certain in your intent, and have no fear. ( i hesitate in writing this, and i am sorry )

darkbreed, you can use this technique to help those that come to you.

get yourself into a relaxed state and clear your mind.

as you do this and start tuning in, say this prayer.

when you take yourself into this state, you are doing so in order to "bait" Mr A into a confrontation ( this has to be done with no fear, if you have a moment of fear or doubt, he will take advantage of it )

and it is that moment of doubt that s##t can happen. ( my scar was a lesson in this ) so be absolutly certain in your intent. and have confidence that you have all the power in this situation.

situations like this are getting fewer and fewer. the grey have been banned from pushing their way in ( you and your friends opened up an invitation ) since 97.

most of the "bad things" that i have delt with over the years have been the result of "kids playing with ouije boards".

in the past few years, they have been more of a melevolent presance in peoples lives ( chaos and turmoil, and a lot of negative feelings attract them, and they tend to "hang around" after people move out of a place where one was attracted to. the place usualy has a dark energy sort of like a fingerprint, or more like a memory in the walls.

if you are not comfortable doing this for yourself. then ask the universe to bring someone who can help you.

and be prepared. ( the universe dishes things out, and has a sense of humor. you get exactly what you ask for. you never get what you expect )

good luck with it.

Thanks for your opinion, but as of now, both of you simply made an unsubstantiated claim. I'll take both answers with a grain of salt.

Unless you had a similar experience?

sorry it took a while here.

4 days and 52 hours of mixing and mastering to get a project out the door for a deadline. ( got the last track i needed, and went to work to finish it )

oky doky. my experiance.

last year of high school, hangen with friends and talking about things out of the ordinary ( my cousin was in from the yukon, and she is rather in tune as well )

but just talking about all kinds of "not normal" topics, especialy for the group of people that was gathered.

my cousin turned to me and said that thee was this purple energy ball that was hovering above me, and it looked like it was trying to push its way in. so we stopped and took a moment and tried to push it away. well we thought we had, but about a half an hour after she saw this ball of energy. it was like someone had hooked up a lot of electricity through me. all my muscles were cramped up, bad. it hurt. i was completly imobilized, i couldnt move at all, i had no control over my own body. all my friends picked me up and took me into the house and put me in a chair. no sooner had i hit the chair then a voice that was not my own started comming out of my mouth. my cousin right off the hop started asking questions, and all kinds of things were talked about ( during this whole time i was still imobilized and in pain ) the whole episode lasted about 2 hours. everybody had questions, and got confirmation that it was not me that was speaking ( they asked things that i had no idea about ) and all the answers that they recieved scared the hell out of them, there was nothing nice for anyone that asked questions. there were things brought up about their family members ( that never came true ) that were all about doom and gloom.

after the ordeal, i was tired and physicaly exasuted. i slept for about 18 hours after that, and all my muscles were sore for days after that. out of the 8 people that were there 5 of them walked away from me ( haven't spoken to them since, and that was 20 years ago ) but after i was physcaly healed from the whole thing, i had a really short fuze ( i am by nature a very patient person ) and it was not that i was mad bout anything, i would just turn to people almost at random and just snap. no sooner did this happen ( snapping on someone ) i would realise what had just happened and apolojise. at the time i was pretty much a straight edge ( hardly ever drank, or got high ) and i wa really starting to question my mental health, as with delfedd's experiance, i started to see wierd things. creatures ( not nice ones ) poping in and out here and there, looking from around corners, and stange shadows that moved around with nothing to cast them. as anyone experiancing these kinds of things, i started asking questions ( at the time talking about spirituality and the paranormal put you imediatly into the category of nuts ) so i went to see a doctor. did all kinds of blood work and tests ( i was wanting to get my pilots licens at the time so i had to do it any way ) i ahd talked to him about what had ahppened and the change i noticed ( as well as others ) in the just snapping on people. he just gave me a dumbfounded look and sugjested i go see a specialist. well it was not schytsophrenia ( big sigh of releaf ) but they had no explenation as to what was going on ( i had all the questions of family, life, views the whole psycological rundown ) no answers. no illness, mental or physical. every doctor i had spoken with just had the same dumb look on their faces. no help there.

a friend of mine had seen the stress that i was under and fired up a joint, well i found that it calmed everything down, and the world looked a little more normal ( not seeing all the weird stuff ) thus began a couple of years of self medicating with THC. from the time i got up to the time i went to bed, if i couldn't find it. it found me. so i was high all the time, but i could deal with that. meditation stopped, and off to college i went ( in another city ) finding a means to get high all the time became a big problem. so started to meditate again. it was comming easier, but wierder. strange people would decide that they would make aperances at random, and tell me all kinds of bizzar things ( about the people i was going to school with ) so slipped farther and farther into isolation, grades went to hell, and i dropped out before the year was over. back to my home town i went. ( i studied music in college ) got a job in a factory were i found no friends ( it was a wierd place to work, making furnaces and air conditioners ) but after a while i got laid off, people were just getting a wierd vibe off of me and were afraid of me ( go figure, i was self medicating again, and was not snapping on people, but still ) fine, i absorbed myself into music, playing anywhere up to 16 hours a day. it was during this time that an aquantance of mine was starting to tune in, and she was really helpfull in a lot of ways ( no longer isolated, and someone to talk about this with, at the time about 2 years had passed ) never did become a sexual thing ( thats ok, she wanted to go there but i couldn't deal with it, i was afraid of dragging this crap into her life on that level ) but more time passed and we discovered a couple of things of what had happened, but we had no idea how to deal with it.

so a local band ( signed to a label ) was looking for a bass player, i figured what the hell. bang nailed it and got the gig. so off on the road i go. self medicating all the time fit right in with the band ( metal, really heavy and ahead of its time ) so we hit the road, first road trip with the band, 2 months, city after city. never had to buy beer or weed ( totaly helped in financing the self medication ) wohoo, found a great situation to be in to keep the seeing wierd things at bay, and meet literaly thousands of people and not be isolated ( although the whole topic of what had happened was taboo ) but there was a side effect, the booze. it wasn't untill later that i caught myself falling into the trap of alcoholism. but that was not the side effect. i was starting to snap on people again when i was drunk ( not just a little drunk, everybody buying you beer, and a rider with 48 beers for 4 people for every show, i was going through 24 to 40 beer a night, you get used to it, you really do ) but it was during this time, i didn't see anything, but the snapping came back. after 8 months on the road we arrive in a warm ( relativly speaking, much warmer than where i came from ) city, the last show on the tour. we decided to stay the winter ( i have been here since ) it was at this time when i quit the drinking. kept up with the self medication. but no getting wasted drunk. when spring came around, we got our 3 months of fan mail ( it was fun, girls sending picturs of themselves ;-) but my friend who was tuning in had sent me a letter through the band contact. she had met this really cool guy. a shamen and healer ( during this whole episode since the incedent, i had stopped doing heallings, and all forms of psi ) and invited me to go spend some time with them ( an album had to be written and recored for the label at this time, the band didn't want me to go, but i felt that i had to, this created a lot of tension, amongst other things. the groupie ratio was no where near balanced ) so off for a visit i go.

so i get to my home town, and right off the hop, make a couple of phone calls, and the party is on ( ah yes playing in a signed band really drags out the girls that i went to highschool with saying "i had such a big crush on you - do me" ) ok a couple of days goes by and i hook up with my friend ( hey i had to get some partying out of the way, and it makes for a more interesting read lol )

right off the hop i walk through the door and he looks at me and says straight out " they are following you".

who

the grey.

who the hell are the grey.

it's time for you to meditate, you haven't done it for to long. you are not on the path you are ment to be on.

so we sat and talked for a while ( about other things, my friend wanted to know how life on the road was, and i had lots of stories ) when it started getting later on in the evening, we made a bed for me on the couch. ( he was sleeping on the other couch, they wern't a couple, but i felt more comfortable on the couch ) so i realxed and he started to coach me through my meditation. no sooner then i was dropping in, i was yanked out of my body, i found myself in a room ( sorta, no walls or corners visable, but i just knew it was a room ) in this room with me was a lizard guy ( really, kinda disturbing to look at ) and he started talking to me ( like a creepy dude that you get the vibe that he wants something ) as he was talking to me, he reached out with his talon and cut my arm. as it started bleeding i asked him why he did that, then he came right up close to me and started to lick the wound, as he was doing this he said to me " this is what we do with our friends where i come from", really bad feeling about this guy. then i was pulled out of the room and placed before three elders dressed in white robes on a shorline ( the strange thing about these elders was their robes had blood over their hearts ) but we talked and they filled me in, this person that was in the room was who was floowoing me fro a couple of years at this time, and was causing all of the things that had been happening to me ( seeing things and the snapping ) he made the connection from the first incedent and refused to let it go, because i had acces to so many people. they instucted me on how to rid this person from my life and sent me back to the room where lizard guy was waiting. as soon as i got back he went straight to the wound on my arm. i let him know that i new who he was and what he was doing, and that is was going to stop.

white light started comming out of me, and pushed him away ( he looked like he was in pain when this happened )

when i woke up, i still had the wound on my arm where he cut me with his talon ( i still have a scar, its covered by a tatoo now, but its still there ) that was the most peacfull sleep i had in years. i awoke with such a sense of relief and well being. the rest of the weekend was spent doing heallings on me nad clearing out all kinds of crap energy that i had been used to carrying around with me. needless to say i got back to the band, i no longer needed to medicate myself from the time i got up till i went to bed ( although i still partook from time to time, nowhere near as much as when i first joined the band, and the rest of the guys noticed a change in me, this along with the groupie scale lead to my leaving the band, one of the guitar players saw that it was a posative change in me, and started to learn meditation, left as well )

since the grey has been rid from my life, i can sense when they are around ( and no they don't shape shift, they hold themselvs at a frequency that we cant see, although i know a couple of people that do see them, they don't like them either ) but there are so many things that go on. i have gotten rid of supposed poltergeists that were grey's. creepy hauntings, bad spirits around people. there are a lot of ways that they mess with us, and a lot of things they are responsable for.

i mean, like energy vampires? this is a way of using folklore and modern imagry to explain what is just out of your reality. why would any spirit that has passed out of physical form want to be an energy vampire? it dosn't make sense. there is no means to an end there. there are people that we meet face to face that are like that, but once they have passed on ( or they figure it out before they die ) there is no reason. most people that i have met that would be considerd energy vampires are young people with problems ( want to control other people by means of manipulation, sometimes by resorting to witchcraft ) but with all the guides and that i have spoken with, it dosn't make sense.

darkbreed with all your AP experiance i am really surprized that you haven't asked these kinds of questions. or haven't met any of them. sure they can apper to you how you are comfortable with ( but thats you projecting an image onto them ) but they still have that energy about them that is just not nice ( even the benign ones ) which is the dead givaway of who they are.

i am not hacking on you, just asking.

but that was my experiance for those that care to know ( and i hope you enjoy the read lol, it was fun being a rock star, still shooting for it, but there is other work that i do as well )

i have met people with similar stories ( less the rock star stuff hahahaha )

Although I suspect eternal's Native roots to be far to the north and west of mine hence closer to the source of Big Brother (another story) and you all to be from more to the east and Little Brother...

back to the point -- do be careful with your talents. I know they are cool and you are curious. BUT -- evil and good to put it simplistically are very real. Whatever your beliefs. And given an opening evil will take it and go for it. And it will go after power. It needs it to further its goals. Learn, listen to your inner voice. Don't put yourself in its path. Just like you should not park your car in front of a train. Actually a train is safer...

I know. It is insidious and tries to creep in. One little thing won't hurt... when that fails or it has a wide open door it will come in. And it will pick the most powerful, vulnerable or try to take down the goodest person there. I know. I've been out of many people sought out and attacked. Last time scarier than surviving a tornado or hurricane or losing my kid in a crowd.

Shall I elaborate... pure evil in a black smoky cloud. Pushing at me. Cold. Pushing the life's breath out of me. Out of anyone in the house. Catholicism was the only thing to rid the house of the evil and get if off me. They do work that thing quite better than any other I've found.

How? A couple of curious talented teens pulled out a Ouija board for kicks and opened a door... went straight for me. May you be educated, listen to reason and inner voice/intuition and guarded from hereon.