Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thank God for Evil.

norwood1026

A friend of mine sent me this I'm not sure where she got it from but I'd like to hear everyones thoughts on it.

Thank God for Evil.

Consider what and where we would be without evil.

Many think that God was punishing man when He evicted us from the garden of Eden.

They would be wrong.

Imagine us back in the garden without knowledge of good and evil. There would be little that we could talk about because all issues have a good and evil aspect. Even sex would likely not be available because of this and we would not likely be here. We would eat of the tree of life but can a life without knowledge be called life. I don’t think so.

God wants us to know that we know why we follow Him. We can only know why we follow Him by referring to our knowledge of good and evil. Without it we would not know why we follow.

Evil then becomes necessary for us to know God.

God then needs evil to accomplish His plan for man.

If evil is a necessity for us, and even having evil thought is a sin according to Jesus. It is impossible for man not to sin if man is to know God.

This is why Jesus forgave all sin even while evil still dwells among us.

We all hope that the evil that is done in this world is small evils but even as they occur we must thank God for them. They teach us of who He is.

God is Perfect and has provided a Perfect environment for us to seek and know Him.

Let us try to recognize this and actually see the Perfection that surrounds us as well as the Perfection of all of us

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• norwood1026

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic