Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA Suppressing MARS Artifact Images?

etLux

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• etLux

• DrStrangelove

• Fluffybunny

• the Yank

My 9 year old son said, when we lost contact that "they probably found something up there they don't want us to see". Out of the mouths of babes, eh? He also spent hours studying the enlarged photos to see if he could find a bug - Oh boy, I wish he had!

My 9 year old son said, when we lost contact that "they probably found something up there they don't want us to see".  Out of the mouths of babes, eh?  He also spent hours studying the enlarged photos to see if he could find a bug - Oh boy, I wish he had!

It's been a standing joke around my house that the Martians themselves are miffed at us for being a bunch of peeping-toms... so they keep shutting off our toys.

user posted image

I think everyone are making mountains out of molehills here. Why jump to a conclusion saying that this thing is evidence of marsians?

I think everyone are making mountains out of molehills here.

The have moles on mars??? Wow, that's news in itself... tongue.gif

That website was an embarrassment to my intelligence! disgust.gif

It's no wonder people laugh at such ridiculous theories and presumptions laugh.gif

and then feel their skepticism is justified... thumbsup.gif

Doesn't leave much room for something legitimate to seriously be considered. sad.gif

My 9 year old son said, when we lost contact that "they probably found something up there they don't want us to see".  Out of the mouths of babes, eh?  He also spent hours studying the enlarged photos to see if he could find a bug - Oh boy, I wish he had!

It's been a standing joke around my house that the Martians themselves are miffed at us for being a bunch of peeping-toms... so they keep shutting off our toys.

laugh.gif

That made me laugh so very very hard.

Alot of those findings look like rocks formed from some natural occurance.

Alot of those findings look like rocks formed from some natural occurance.

Maybe yes, maybe no -- but it would be darned interesting to see what a top-flight image enhancement technician could bring out of them. Even with simple tools like a basic image editor, some of those first Spirit rover shots look like a small-parts junkyard.