Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man shoots nail in his head, doesn't notice

Magikman

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Loonboy

• Bizarro

• Dr.Brain

'he didnt notice it until he looked in the mirror'

i think im going to spend more time in the mirror from now on.   no telling what is lodged in my brain.

Wow this man is sure lucky. Find it hard to belive he did not notice it untill he looking in the mirror, good job there was a mirror there could have been if for a long time befor he noticed.

hope his IQ isnt lowered from this experience..

i once read an article about this boy who lost half his brain from a gun shot. He actually survived, and with plenty of surgery, made a full recovery.

fantastic, since half his brain had to be removed so the other half can re-wire itself.

i once read an article about this boy who lost half his brain from a gun shot. He actually survived, and with plenty of surgery, made a full recovery.

Sounds like this story when the guy was said to have shot out his tumor.  ::)

I hope that I am as lucky as that guy whenever I shoot a nail into my head!! :o Not that I am planning to shoot a nail in my head... :s04

Odin

:s2 :s2 LOL @ Odin.

Can you say " YOWWWWWWCH!!!"

I don't understand how anyone could not know that they had a nail in their head.

What are they using ouchless Nails?  :s9

It's a good thing that he came out of it allright though.

"The nail apparently ricocheted off a piece of metal, went through his eye socket and lodged in his brain."

Personally I'm not buying it, as it is too bizarre to be believable in my opinion. ::)

• 5 weeks later...

i could picture myself in that position. running around in circles flailing my arms in the air untill i hit somthing and fell down....ya that sounds about right  :-/

• 3 weeks later...