Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Demons do

JustNormal

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• NoahJaymes

• Veliska

• Lord Storm

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the only time a thread gets out of hand is when the advice given is ill-received. Meaning discredited, mocked or otherwise disrespected. You can not read body language on a message board, so sarcastic posts can often be taken the wrong way. I see people get frustrated for being ignored as well. People have different personalities and different things annoy them. When your beliefs are questioned of course you aren't necessarily going to be receptive, but when one asks a question, you should be able to take answers and advice from both sides of the fence without getting hostile, defensive or otherwise. Might as well break every post down barney level so everyone can understand them.

So, How would you explain my scratches 419? JN

Hi Egg, I am so sorry you have been thru anything like this, and this thread is so long and so many comments, I realized last night that I missed many of yours, and one I did read, I misread. To be honest with you, I dont think its the subject that causes so much flack and criticism, but me. I read a post a few months ago from a man we all know, who had what he felt a Demom outside his home and he had to go to work, and was a bit concerned. MANY wished him well, said they would pray for him and to let them know asap if he was ok, and there was nothing but concern and prayers. So I decided to post my "ordeal" and look what happens? I already admitted I get defensive, and thats because its personal. There are numerous posters that discuss something that happened when they were toddlers, or school age, and now adults, or using a Ouija etc and people make suggestions, even the urban legends for that matter. I have posted photos, and again one today of the scratches I got last night, and they are identical to the one my son has been getting, but I just dont have the welts he does. His Dermatologist could not explain them, but gave him some Hydrocortisone cream so they dont become infected, and another for the itch which I dont have. But posters totally ignore it, and go on to how I am behaving, so yes IMO this is personal..BTW Thank you..JN

I didnt ignore the pic, I just refrained from commenting for obvious reasons. maybe others are doing the same. Just a thought, :)

SS79 x

Edited by SS79

[/b]

I didnt ignore the pic, I just refrained from commenting for obvious reasons. maybe others are doing the same. Just a thought, :)

SS79 x

Thats ok, What are your thoughts? I dont understand what you mean about obvious reasons? Thanks, JN

Thats ok, What are your thoughts? I dont understand what you mean about obvious reasons? Thanks, JN

I really dont have a definitive answer , I dont think anyone could without witnessing them occuring .

But if i had to say anything right now I would ask if you believe that the mind can heal the body ? and if so do you also believe it can harm if under stress ? then would you consider that those scratches could be a physical manifestation of your anxieties /stress / psychological state right now. may sound far fetched but i dont see how one can believe one without the other tbh. <--- hope that was worded correctly :blink:

SS

Edited by SS79

I really dont have a definitive answer , I dont think anyone could without witnessing them occuring .

But if i had to say anything right now I would ask if you believe that the mind can heal the body ? and if so do you also believe it can harm if under stress ? then would you consider that those scratches could be a physical manifestation of your anxieties /stress / psychological state right now. may sound far fetched but i dont see how one can believe one without the other tbh. <--- hope that was worded correctly :blink:

SS

Thanks for the answer and honesty but my son has the same scratches..I do believe in the power of healing, however I do that with prayer, thats the only way I know how..You are correct that stress can cause lots of medical problems. Believe it or not psychologically I am fine and so is my son, its quiet here and I LOVE It that way. LOL Yea you worded it correctly.. :yes: JN

I really think you need to back off this Jennie 1,your heart might be in the right place,but unfortunately,it seems,so is your mouth.

Well yeah, my mouth generally says what my heart is feeling!!!! and not always with my minds permission. :D

Forgive my bluntness, sorry if it annoyed you. I have always been blunt and always will be. Don't know if it's a blessing or a curse.

I'm going to go with blessing. :D No sugar coating for me. I say what I think.

I completely understand how that looks to a newcomer.

I've been here since this tale began, and I have read all of the details since April, I suggest you do the same, if you want the truth. I doubt you will, it is a lot of work, but you will find the truth if you research it .

The fact of the matter is, that this post is titled "What demons do" and when I tried to discuss what demons do, I got a hand-slap from a mod, so the title of this thread should be, "What JustNormal and her friends think that demons do" Which is, in itself hilarious, because none of us, (humans that is) know what they do.

I've spent a lot of time lately researching demons, historically and religiously and I've found an enormous amount of information on them, I've now been witness to three exorcisms, but none of that really matters because it doesn't fit in with the whole, "I'm so scared, there's a demon in my house! :blink: " craze that seems to be sweeping the paranormal forums and the TV shows lately. Uuummmmm... wonder why?

I'm very open to people's experiences but once I've proven someone to be a liar, I no longer have respect for that person.

Welcome to UM Phantom!!! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

I, myself, will sit back and wait for my warning and consequent suspension for speaking my mind and not agreeing with whatever JN says.

So back on topic, What demons do,.

http://groups.msn.com/InuyashaRoleplaying/yourwebpage.msnw

Here's a link!!! :devil:

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. As I said, I ran into a real estate broker who said she would perform a history of my home. She wrote back today and I cant believe what she said LOL...Its good, but I dont need a PI just a history..Obviously I blocked out my address..JN

Hi Kathy,

See the attached....she is great and you will love her...I think she is trying

to get info on the home on *&^%$#@ St. You said to me that you thought it was haunted and she is a realtor but in addition a Paranormal Investigator, and I know she can help you.

Take care,

Lin

Well yeah, my mouth generally says what my heart is feeling!!!! and not always with my minds permission. :D

Forgive my bluntness, sorry if it annoyed you. I have always been blunt and always will be. Don't know if it's a blessing or a curse.

I'm going to go with blessing. :D No sugar coating for me. I say what I think.

I completely understand how that looks to a newcomer.

I've been here since this tale began, and I have read all of the details since April, I suggest you do the same, if you want the truth. I doubt you will, it is a lot of work, but you will find the truth if you research it .

The fact of the matter is, that this post is titled "What demons do" and when I tried to discuss what demons do, I got a hand-slap from a mod, so the title of this thread should be, "What JustNormal and her friends think that demons do" Which is, in itself hilarious, because none of us, (humans that is) know what they do.

I've spent a lot of time lately researching demons, historically and religiously and I've found an enormous amount of information on them, I've now been witness to three exorcisms, but none of that really matters because it doesn't fit in with the whole, "I'm so scared, there's a demon in my house! :blink: " craze that seems to be sweeping the paranormal forums and the TV shows lately. Uuummmmm... wonder why?

I'm very open to people's experiences but once I've proven someone to be a liar, I no longer have respect for that person.

Welcome to UM Phantom!!! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

I, myself, will sit back and wait for my warning and consequent suspension for speaking my mind and not agreeing with whatever JN says.

So back on topic, What demons do,.

http://groups.msn.com/InuyashaRoleplaying/yourwebpage.msnw

Here's a link!!! :devil:

Points to you for speaking your mind!I admire that.I have read enough and am convinced that there is something to it.If I didnt,I wouldnt be here.But thanks for the warning.

Points to you for speaking your mind!I admire that.I have read enough and am convinced that there is something to it.If I didnt,I wouldnt be here.But thanks for the warning.

LOL..Some people seem to get very angry when it comes to this subject, and offensive, but that is their problem not mine. I have an open mind, and will NOT stop sharing what I am going thru, as it helps others and thats all that matters..JN- :wacko:

You are right about one thing though,Television and movie absolutely flooded with programmes about ghosts and demons.

You are right about one thing though,Television and movie absolutely flooded with programmes about ghosts and demons.

I believe in a way, thats a good thing. I mean we have Ghost Hunters, TAPS who debunk activity, "A Haunting" that re-enacts true events, Paranormal State and many dont like it, but I like the fact they are out to help people, regardless, and Most Haunted, and I enjoy watching it, due to the gorgeous dwellings in the UNk, plus they seem to air whatever EVP, orbs or entities they come in contact with. So we have a variety of shows, to make people aware of what is out there, in my opinon...JN

I believe in a way, thats a good thing. I mean we have Ghost Hunters, TAPS who debunk activity, "A Haunting" that re-enacts true events, Paranormal State and many dont like it, but I like the fact they are out to help people, regardless, and Most Haunted, and I enjoy watching it, due to the gorgeous dwellings in the UNk, plus they seem to air whatever EVP, orbs or entities they come in contact with. So we have a variety of shows, to make people aware of what is out there, in my opinon...JN

There is a fine line between fact and fiction.Occasionaly,it can get blurred.

Dang, JN, I'm really concerned about those scratches. That must be frightening. I must say that things like that make it kinda harder to ignore! I know for myself, the terror and sheer panic that you get with this sort of thing makes it very close to impossible to pretend you don't notice it. Even if I looked cool on the outside, my heart beat so friggin fast and hard that I honestly thought it would certainly explode. I really believe that people die of heart attacks that way. I hope this doesn't escalate any further with the physical stuff. Your arm looked pretty nasty :(

((((((JN)))))

Dang, JN, I'm really concerned about those scratches. That must be frightening. I must say that things like that make it kinda harder to ignore! I know for myself, the terror and sheer panic that you get with this sort of thing makes it very close to impossible to pretend you don't notice it. Even if I looked cool on the outside, my heart beat so friggin fast and hard that I honestly thought it would certainly explode. I really believe that people die of heart attacks that way. I hope this doesn't escalate any further with the physical stuff. Your arm looked pretty nasty :(

((((((JN)))))

I second that Ghost! :(

Due to the constant disputes and bickering between certain individuals this thread is being closed until further notice.