Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can dogs protect you from evil spirits?

Fatal

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• AngelXVI

• JackalnChainz

• Asphodel

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've heard cats can, so I'm just curious, can dogs do it as well?

hi,

I think that both kind of animals can sense evil and they let you know, but pretty much depends upon the quality of your relationship with them. Also, how well tuned you are in their vibration, and how well your mind decodes such signals. So really is like having a friendship with another little person.

However, there is an exemption when it comes to cats.

Cat can interfere more with the astral plane, and hel p you out of danger while in a dream of meditative state by scratching for instance. Egyptians regarded cats as guardians, that's why kings were buried with statues of cats. I bet the best place to look for, is about witches and their familiars that most of the time were cats.........of course

I've heard that dogs can, but I know absolutely nothing about it. I hope someone has a good explanation, because I am quite curious now.

It seems to be fairly common knowledge that pets are very receptive to stimuli that remains elusive to us. However, as far as protecting, I've seen many a feline and k9 flee the area when confronted by something strange and unfamiliar. Sense....yes. Protect....no. ~Jackal

linked-image

It seems to be fairly common knowledge that pets are very receptive to stimuli that remains elusive to us. However, as far as protecting, I've seen many a feline and k9 flee the area when confronted by something strange and unfamiliar. Sense....yes. Protect....no. ~Jackal

linked-image

LOL!!!!!! That picture is going to be the death of me! I'll so haunt you. :lol:

LOL!!!!!! That picture is going to be the death of me! I'll so haunt you. :lol:

lol :D

Animals can tell if danger is near. It is known that they can pick up on things like weather and earthquakes and such. They are more in tune with things then we are. That being the case, I figure they can indeed pick up on paranormal events better than we are able. But to protect us from them is different. They also can not fight something they can not touch. They would flea is my guess.

You can protect you from evil spirits!!! Not sure why you would rely on a dog to do that for you?

I hope that it's a good dog and that you've fed him well, if you expect that much out of him. :D

You and your pictures! LMAO!

I totally agree with Jackal, sense but not protect.

I'm sure they can, it could also depend on whether their reactions or recognised or not. So far Ive seen that of cats, dogs and horses and out of all three I would say horses are most in tune.

Edit: My opinion relates to animals that can sense rather than protect.

Edited by Lady_Anvilla_of_LagNess

I'm sure they can, it could also depend on whether their reactions or recognised or not. So far Ive seen that of cats, dogs and horses and out of all three I would say horses are most in tune.

I would have to agree... we have three and occasionally they have reacted like they have seen something behind me and when I have turned round there is nothing there.

I would have to agree... we have three and occasionally they have reacted like they have seen something behind me and when I have turned round there is nothing there.

I agree as well, every one of them can alert us to something around us..Bet my friends cat can kick some ghost butt LOL..Meet Mister Bigglesworth...JN

post-53813-1201400404_thumb.jpg

Edited by JustNormal

I bet this one can kick some ghosty a** also... She's my baby!!!

post-64051-1201401996_thumb.jpg

post-64051-1201403054_thumb.jpg

Edited by AngelXVI

Where is she?? I wanna see..

Whoops it was too large to upload and never noticed... She's there now!

I bet this one can kick some ghosty a** also... She's my baby!!!

OMG She is absolutely beautiful WOW..she could kick more than one ghosty butt lol...JN

OMG She is absolutely beautiful WOW..she could kick more than one ghosty butt lol...JN

Pitty I couldn't fit her in the bedroom...

Pitty I couldn't fit her in the bedroom...

LOL I was sort of thinking the same thing. So is it what, 7 days to go??? JN

LOL I was sort of thinking the same thing. So is it what, 7 days to go??? JN

Yeah, it will be interesting finding out what, why and whom they want etc...

Yeah, it will be interesting finding out what, why and whom they want etc...

I know, I am excited for you and I pray it gets resolved regardless of who it is..<saying prayers>JN