Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Human Race in 20 Years

X~File_Agent

34 members have voted

1. 1. Human Race in 20 Years

• Itelligent life found and contacted, flying cars, space travel
    • Still no intelligent life, still driving a pinto, no space travel
    • We all blew each other up!
    • I don't care, because I'll be spending my retirement money
    • X-file you're a freak!

I find the forecast of future technology to be great...funny I enjoy watching movies, old movies from the late 70s, all of the 1980s and all of 1990s to see what people's opinion of the future is like. Some are on the ball and some were not.

Well there is no flying air cars in the future not yet anyways. I see the human race to be normal as usual.

cool.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• X~File_Agent

• Talon

• Nxt2Hvn

• JLA369

Interesting. I agree with most of you in the fact, that we probably won't change. Sure there will be a few advances here and there. But probably nothing that would change the world. I also agree with most of the folks that voted I was a Freak tongue.gif

I went to a car show this weekend, and it was very interesting to see Automakers, pushing the idea, of Hydrogen Fuel and Electric vehicles. I personally believe, that with the way gas prices are out of control, GAS powered vehicles will become classics. While, most folks would be driving new generation cars. Since gas may be come unaffordable. But that's just my two cents.

we'll probly be still trying to find a way to cure AIDS, C0ancer, and probly some new sickness...

as well as, Trying to find out how to fix windows 2008 and other things..

as well as, Trying to find out how to fix windows 2008 and other things..

Correction that would be Windows 2024 tongue.gif

I voted for the first choice

I think everything is going to be advanced like for example, flying cars,people on jetpacks, maybe space travel,new stiles,clothes and other stuff

Interesting. I agree with most of you in the fact, that we probably won't change. Sure there will be a few advances here and there. But probably nothing that would change the world.

Yeah probaly(we might not know)