Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Agartha... Lost World?

Nxt2Hvn

Anyone heard of Agartha?

This is the definitions that I found:

Agartha: The collection of outer realms existing as alternate dimensions and realities outside the human consciousness.

Agarthic Sphere: Any particular realm within the Agartha. Earth is one such realm.

I can't find much information on Agartha... but I think it is a lost underground world and the belief of UFO's coming from the South Pole.

Does anyone know anything about this?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• man_in_mudboots

• Nxt2Hvn

• LisaMHD

• LucidElement

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Mudboots... but cannot open page... it says cannot find server huh.gif

im pulling them up just fine....which one are you having trouble with?

im pulling them up just fine....which one are you having trouble with?

Nevermind... I can pull them both up now... I was actually having trouble only with the first link...

Thanks Again! thumbsup.gif

The man on the second link posted has some very interesting theorys. The Dinoman pics he has does look like desciptions alien abductees would have of their abductors.

post-69-1075914916.jpg

The man on the second lionk posted has some very interesting theorys. The Dinoman pics he has does look like desciptions alien abductees would have of their abductors.

Interesting pic Lisa... he looks like a Sleestak from Land of the Lost tongue.gif

The man on the second lionk posted has some very interesting theorys. The Dinoman pics he has does look like desciptions alien abductees would have of their abductors.

i love dinoman. he is the invention of paleontologist dave russle, who made the sculpture as a gimmick to show what he thinks would have happened had the dinosaur troodon not gone extinct and evolved into a humnoid creature. troodon were very intelligent, had patly forward pointed eyes, an opposing finger, and other human characteristics.

there were originally two sculptures on one platform, one of the original troodon, and one of the dinoman. they were later separated.

Ok I read the second link and came away with the reaafirmed feeling that there are people Crazier than me.....This guy talks about Jedi religion and such as if they were real.....

His only redeeming point was that he said he shared the Sea otter as a totem spirit...well forst he's wrong...I deny any relation ship between myself and that clown....

and other human characteristics.

all except clothing.

dino man was supposedly still at the stage of stone tools, no clothes, and not making their own homes

• 7 months later...

another lost city.... im sure there are plenty... but only so many we know about...

I remember a documentary involving dinoman, there were a few sculptures in different poses. It was really creepy.

That hollow earth theory is interesting, I might look into it some more some time.

i say we start at the lowest point of the earth (above water) and dig for yeaaaaaars and see what we come up with

• 4 weeks later...

All i can say is Argartha and Lemrus or whatever it was, i think there are many LOST cities out there and civilizations i mean, they just found that one city 15,000 years old, i believe in time we will recover all these cities that are covered in sand or what not.. and they will dig them up.. it will take time, some we might never find but thats the buty of archieology... But i think it was interesting they just found that 15,000 year old city in the Sahara Desert!!! wow!!! but we will see.. they need to dig up Atlantis HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! that would make some money!