Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cryptid Pictures

minimize me

There was a post on here where people where posting their fake cryptid pictures.

There were some really good fakes on it.

My challenge is more difficult...

Does anyone have any pictures that they have of cryptids that have not yet been proved fake (yet being the key word)

If any one has any then please post away.

Hope we can get some good ones

BTW if you have a favourite picture of one then put that aswell

this is to see who has the best picture of any cryptid not to tell them that its a fake unless its obvious

BTW again as 667 neighbour of the beast has said this post is for pics that you think are real or real enough not for you to say that they wouldn't be cryptids if they were real

hope that clarifies things

Edited by sebshepheard

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lycanthropyst

• designer

• minimize me

• WraithGod

Hopefully you can use the search function and check the galleries and Sightings forum.

If the images were proved real, it wouldn't be a cryptid anymore.

Its called Google Image search my friend.

I'd suggest checking some cryptozoology websites (Google is good) to help you find some images.

I don't have any of my own but my favorite photo is the one of the plesiosaur the Japanese fishing boat hauled up.

post-28065-1201810183_thumb.jpg

OMG PEOPLE!! Quit taking things so dam literally!! Of course we know that if the pictures were of "real" animals that they wouldn't be cryptids!! What the OP it TRYING to say is that since their is a topic for OBVIOUS fake cryptid pics, that this is the topic to post pics that COULD be real, and are not obvious fakes!! Sometimes I think people just read whatever they want to out of something so they can argue with people about it on here!!

There's a topic for every picture imaginable, as well as an entire gallery he could look through. He's been pointed towards all of them. Cool off.

There's a topic for every picture imaginable, as well as an entire gallery he could look through. He's been pointed towards all of them. Cool off.

i could go to the galleries but this is for people to post photos they think are conclusive evidence of actual cryptids

i think that the patterson footage is proof of bigfoot but i think the Gable film is good enough evidence aswell

i thought id make a place for people to put a photo and say why they think its good evidence

For the record i know if it was a photo of a real animal it wouldn't be a cryptid thats why its in your opinion

Bigfoot, I just watched the Ivan Marks documentary yesterday. He states, "My name is Ivan Marks, the film you are about to see is authentic. It records the last ten years that have changed my life."

post-28065-1202050593_thumb.jpg

post-28065-1202050605_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...

Bigfoot, I just watched the Ivan Marks documentary yesterday. He states, "My name is Ivan Marks, the film you are about to see is authentic. It records the last ten years that have changed my life."

i cant make out alot from those pictures

QUOTE (WraithGod @ Jan 31 2008, 11:28 PM) There's a topic for every picture imaginable, as well as an entire gallery he could look through. He's been pointed towards all of them. Cool off.

i could go to the galleries but this is for people to post photos they think are conclusive evidence of actual cryptids

i think that the patterson footage is proof of bigfoot but i think the Gable film is good enough evidence aswell

i thought id make a place for people to put a photo and say why they think its good evidence

For the record i know if it was a photo of a real animal it wouldn't be a cryptid thats why its in your opinion

I believe that the Gable Film as been proven to be a hoax, albeit an unintentional one.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/exit-wolfman/

Looks like a cave troll from the Elder Scrolls series.

I don't have any of my own but my favorite photo is the one of the plesiosaur the Japanese fishing boat hauled up.

You mean the basking shark carcass?

I'm a werewolf cus I watched Twilight. I got some pictures of me changing. lol Joking. But, that's how people are these days.

Anyhow.. It's rare to get real pictures. All the encounters I've had took me completely off guard. So, of course I wouldn't have time to pull out a camera.. Most other people too.

I'm a werewolf cus I watched Twilight. I got some pictures of me changing. lol Joking. But, that's how people are these days.

Anyhow.. It's rare to get real pictures. All the encounters I've had took me completely off guard. So, of course I wouldn't have time to pull out a camera.. Most other people too.

Are you saying the absence of a photo lends credibility to a sighting or experience then?

• 2 months later...

QUOTE (WraithGod @ Jan 31 2008, 11:28 PM) There's a topic for every picture imaginable, as well as an entire gallery he could look through. He's been pointed towards all of them. Cool off.

The guy who claims to have made the Gable film has come forward already...look on YouTube where he explains how and why.

looks like a bear to me....

looks like a bear to me....

what I was thinking