Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ozi this is your chance!

norwood1026

Ozi I have noticed that in a few threads you have claimed to have the one TRUE religion & at the same time you have stated things like this:

I can prove that the quran is word of god, and everything in it is the truth. You can not even entertain this latter notion, with the same confidence i have. infact no other religion dares to.

Yes but how do you prove it, its our right as creation and humans to know our creator, and if someone claims this, they ought to prove it.

You have told others that what we believe is a lie & that your God is the right & only God. Fair enough everyone is entitled to believe that he or she thinks is right.

You also have called other religions myths & fantasy

Ozi, I’m calling you out show us your ultimate truth others have asked you for your proof.

Personally I do not think you are up to this challenge nor will you respond to this thread & IF you do I’m sure you will only ask us to prove what you yourself can not.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Raptor

• norwood1026

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can prove that the quran is word of god, and everything in it is the truth. You can not even entertain this latter notion, with the same confidence i have. infact no other religion dares to.

Like my signature says...

Threads addressing a 'specific' members beliefs/opinions are not condoned on the forum. If you are curious about someone's thoughts, address them through the private message system. Thank you for your co-operation.

MM