Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral projection possibility...

AngelOfMusic

Hello i'm trying to master astral projection and although i haven't succeeded yet i've been getting this odd feeling from time to time. I know this isn't because of me trying to learn AP, because i've had it for the past year. It's hard to explain, and it mostly happens at school or walking home from school. I feel like i see something, and i acknowledge it, sort of, but i don't see it with my own eyes, or hear whatever with my own ears. For example, today in french, a girl next to me wrote 'je serais mariee Channing Tatum' and i looked at the name Channing Tatum (as i had put Gerard Butler and disapproved of her choice) and i had to read the words three times to know that it was real, as if i had stepped out of my body and looked at it, but stayed in my body at the same time. It's so hard to explain! Sometimes when i realise i'm doing this i can keep it going, but the last time i did this i was walking home with my friends and my friend had to grab my arm to stop me from falling over, and i had a big like panic attack and grabbed hold of his arm and gasped and started shaking. Is this a spiritual or psychic feeling, or 'growing up'?

Best Wishes, AoM xx

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AngelOfMusic

• DfizzleShizzle

• Blueguardian

• Nik Xues

Wow, it does sound like AP, but you must be in a deep state of mind for AP to occur. I just got succesful at it lats night(In a way, Iwas working on my AP, fell asleep at 11, and woke up at 4. But a couple hours into school today I relised I had projected(it takes a few hours to remember sometimes) I just hadn't relised it. I remember being asleep, head down on the pillow, but me beings able to see everything until I woke up at 4 with a big jolt...) But I've never heard of your case. I know some people AP by accident, but not in the middle of the day. Have you been extra tired lately? Also, do you feel vibratiions or a floating sensation when this happens? Next time this occurs, one, try to move something, like if it happens in your house maybe move a book or piece of paper or osmething, then come back and see if u relle did. Also, when you do it, try looking at your hands for about 15 seconds. When you project, your physical body isn't there, so when you look at your hands during a projection, your hands should start to "melt"(this is because you are so used to seeing them your mind creates an image of them durin projection, even though they not there, but if you look at them then you will not be strong enough to keep this image there and ur hands should baisically melt...) Just answer those questions, I'll see what I can find in the meantime..

Possibly, but that is more like daydreaming...AndI don't think you would be able to do that while walking either...But Angle, answer my questions...I may be able to search for cases like yours if I know hwta to look for..

Wow, it does sound like AP, but you must be in a deep state of mind for AP to occur. I just got succesful at it lats night(In a way, Iwas working on my AP, fell asleep at 11, and woke up at 4. But a couple hours into school today I relised I had projected(it takes a few hours to remember sometimes) I just hadn't relised it. I remember being asleep, head down on the pillow, but me beings able to see everything until I woke up at 4 with a big jolt...) But I've never heard of your case. I know some people AP by accident, but not in the middle of the day. Have you been extra tired lately? Also, do you feel vibratiions or a floating sensation when this happens? Next time this occurs, one, try to move something, like if it happens in your house maybe move a book or piece of paper or osmething, then come back and see if u relle did. Also, when you do it, try looking at your hands for about 15 seconds. When you project, your physical body isn't there, so when you look at your hands during a projection, your hands should start to "melt"(this is because you are so used to seeing them your mind creates an image of them durin projection, even though they not there, but if you look at them then you will not be strong enough to keep this image there and ur hands should baisically melt...) Just answer those questions, I'll see what I can find in the meantime..

Sorry, i haven't been on in a few days, i've been ill with a virus and have found it too painful to look at the screen with this much of a headache. I suppose i have been quite tired, preparing for exams and things, but then again i've always been tired, and it's not really happened before, and only for a few minutes maximum. And i do feel like i'm floating, as if i'm slipping away and nobody notices. I will try and pick something up next time, good idea. I'm sure there's a different explanation, from what i hear about what AP feels like, i doubt i'm getting it, but i'm pretty stumped all the same.

Again, sorry i didn't reply, i'm off to bed again to watch a disney film or something

Best Wishes, AoM xx

Hmm, does sound like AP actually....It can be triggered automattically from stress sometimes...And I guess exams are stressful(hehe still in 8th, dont have any yet...yes!) so that prolly triggers it...It's like your body's escape from all the stress you have...But yea, next time it happens try and mvoe something, or study on AP and try to induce it on purpose...

Ok thanks a lot guys, my friend just randomly told me that he gets exactly the same symptoms, and he says its down to tiredness. Hopefully it's more than that, but i'm always open to skepticism when it comes to my own abilities (or rather, lack of). That is probably what is stopping me from progressing further, so i shall keep trying.

Again, thanks!

Best wishes, AoM xx

Ok thanks a lot guys, my friend just randomly told me that he gets exactly the same symptoms, and he says its down to tiredness. Hopefully it's more than that, but i'm always open to skepticism when it comes to my own abilities (or rather, lack of). That is probably what is stopping me from progressing further, so i shall keep trying.

Again, thanks!

Best wishes, AoM xx

Yea, your own level of (dis)belief effects AP ALOT...

is it possible its not astral projection and extra sensory perception? it does sound like astral projection, if it is, your lucky to an extent, you have to be carful.

is it possible its not astral projection and extra sensory perception? it does sound like astral projection, if it is, your lucky to an extent, you have to be carful.

Is extra sensory perception a good thing?

Sorry, I'm so new to this. Everytime i get close to even the vibrations they stop and its getting so frustrating! I'm wondering if it's something that i do in life that keeps me away from being able to AP or in fact, have any phsycic ability. I doubt it's disbelief fully, as i truly believe that these things do exist with practise, but when i feel like i'm astral projecting, i see things, and hear and talk to people, but all along i know i'm still in my body, and that i'm just imagining it. It's very frustrating but i know it will come in practise.

Best Wishes, AoM xx

Sorry, I'm so new to this. Everytime i get close to even the vibrations they stop and its getting so frustrating! I'm wondering if it's something that i do in life that keeps me away from being able to AP or in fact, have any phsycic ability. I doubt it's disbelief fully, as i truly believe that these things do exist with practise, but when i feel like i'm astral projecting, i see things, and hear and talk to people, but all along i know i'm still in my body, and that i'm just imagining it. It's very frustrating but i know it will come in practise.

Best Wishes, AoM xx

I get scared too...I get vibrations and the thing is, once it happens one time, I get used to it...But every time I try a new sensation seems to happen...I hate it too...

What's annoying is that i don't get vibrations, well i dont think i do. I get this weird tension in my feet. Do you know the feeling you get in your feet when you miss a step on the stairs and it catches you by surprise? It's like that, but not as strong. It's just so annoying that i know i'm not doing it, i don't really know what the tell tale signs are for when you've successfully projected. There's a chance i might have projected on the train yesterday on the way to our nearby city. There's one stop in between my station and the city, and i saw the thing saying we are approaching the stop, i stop concentrating for one minute, and all of a sudden my friends were getting off the train saying we're here. :huh:

Best Wishes, AoM xx

wow you do accidentily what ive been learning to do.

i call it diving or submersing. and yes it is Esp. as for astral p im not sure where the line stands.

essentially you reach a state where you yes daydream but as you do you are channeling all your senses

touch, smell and hearing are instinctual [alerts of danger] and when you channel them into the conscience area they act like radar to produce a "3d map" of the area. by sound alone you can pinpoint exact movement [like bats do] as though you are right beside the source.

the reason you zone out is because you are only able to be aware of so much at a time certain effects are expected like for me the "watched" area is sorrounded by a solid color drowning out every thing else.

do things that increase multitasking abilities to widen your "diving" time.

its an amazing ability

I've Astral travelled since childhood. I have found the best time to Astral travel is when having an afternoon nap. This way your body is not so tired and you can better remember what you are doing.

Man, lucky people, still haven't successfully made it...I'm trying though, hey, someones who has successfully projected...PM me, I need to ask you something...Someone other than Darkbreed...lol...thanks!

Edited by Heartagram3200

wow you do accidentily what ive been learning to do.

i call it diving or submersing. and yes it is Esp. as for astral p im not sure where the line stands.

essentially you reach a state where you yes daydream but as you do you are channeling all your senses

touch, smell and hearing are instinctual [alerts of danger] and when you channel them into the conscience area they act like radar to produce a "3d map" of the area. by sound alone you can pinpoint exact movement [like bats do] as though you are right beside the source.

the reason you zone out is because you are only able to be aware of so much at a time certain effects are expected like for me the "watched" area is sorrounded by a solid color drowning out every thing else.

do things that increase multitasking abilities to widen your "diving" time.

its an amazing ability

Wow, really? Well i've never heard of that before! I'm quite proud of myself! Thanks for the help, I would like to help you do it, but i don't know how to do it myself. It usually happens when i'm with a group and they are all talking and i just tend to drown them out with silence in a way.

I don't remember what happens in these periods, i only remember blackness, but it's weird. I remember blackness, but deep down i know it wasn't blackness that i'm supposed to remember, if you catch my drift? Like something else happens, but all i remember is darkness. It's very refreshing when i come out of it, but i don't look or do anything differently, because none of my friends notice i'm doing it hehe.

Nice friends...

Best Wishes, AoM xx

yeah turns out this is actually called REMOTE VEIWING. i came across the term in another thread. i do a lot of thinking and stuff so im not up to date on terminology.

just trying to share what i can even if in my own language.

yeah turns out this is actually called REMOTE VEIWING. i came across the term in another thread. i do a lot of thinking and stuff so im not up to date on terminology.

just trying to share what i can even if in my own language.

Actually remote viewing(ESP) is when you are in a 'trance' like state as opposed to the body sleeping while your spirit travels.

Actually remote viewing(ESP) is when you are in a 'trance' like state as opposed to the body sleeping while your spirit travels.

Thanks guys so much for this. I will look at those videos as soon as i get chance, i don't want to freak my brother out, he already thinks i'm a head case, but he's just a little bit closed minded hehe!

What are the benefits of remote viewing, as i don't see anything...remote. I just see everytihng around me, or blackness, depending on days, and when i do see things they just look different in a way, so what can i benefit from it?

Again, thankyou so much!

Best Wishes, AoM xx

Ok am half way through the first of the videos, is there any way i can do this wilfully? Only i can only do it at certain times, i've never requested to do it, to be honest i'm not sure how.

Best Wishes, AoM xx

Best Wishes, AoM xx

sorry i have taken so long to reply, year 12 is killing me lol. Extra Sensory Perception is a good thing, if used for the right reasons, eg if you ever have full control of it (if thats even possible) dont abuse the ability you have. this is assuming it is ESP and not Astral Projection.

Thanks Blue Guardian, do you have any tips on strengthening the ability or anything? Fortunately i'm on work experience so i don't need to worry about school work for now...well apart from an english essay, maths coursework, science revision, french and chemistry homework. OMGZ!!

Best Wishes, AoM xx

I think it's better to do it without knowing that u can!

I used to have many OBE's without understanding what it was all about but ever since I started reading about psychic stuff I freaked out and am always too close to leaving but I get scared and is hit to my body again

• 4 weeks later...
Hello i'm trying to master astral projection and although i haven't succeeded yet i've been getting this odd feeling from time to time. I know this isn't because of me trying to learn AP, because i've had it for the past year. It's hard to explain, and it mostly happens at school or walking home from school. I feel like i see something, and i acknowledge it, sort of, but i don't see it with my own eyes, or hear whatever with my own ears. For example, today in french, a girl next to me wrote 'je serais mariee Channing Tatum' and i looked at the name Channing Tatum (as i had put Gerard Butler and disapproved of her choice) and i had to read the words three times to know that it was real, as if i had stepped out of my body and looked at it, but stayed in my body at the same time. It's so hard to explain! Sometimes when i realise i'm doing this i can keep it going, but the last time i did this i was walking home with my friends and my friend had to grab my arm to stop me from falling over, and i had a big like panic attack and grabbed hold of his arm and gasped and started shaking. Is this a spiritual or psychic feeling, or 'growing up'?

Best Wishes, AoM xx

I never did leave my Body in a Astro projection but I have had many times in my youth and teens, gone to the point of lifting out, and it was always associated or accruing with a Deep slowed very slowed down rhythmic breathing and my Hands, fingers going abuse and numb and my mind going in deep as though I was present within my body as but not, and always a event or panic arose and I snapped back, one time it happened while laying upon the couch just feet away from my parents playing cards in the other room and I had a fever (and so yes you can while in the very presnce of other people)…That time was the first time and it almost happened…for me but panic snapped me back, I was wondering if your body feels any differently to you say hands numb or breathing slowed way down…it hard to say as with Astro Projection and all things paranormal there are no defining lines, and a lot of gray areas…you can try different experiments such as I remember reading when I was researching to explain and understand what was happing to me that one person would try different situations to make it re-accrue such as aligning his body laying with his head pointing true North, or magnetic North I forget which..her wrote a book because he had so many events of OBE’s and it got so that he was doing it so much that he could not stop it as the fun and excitement went out of it for him and it became a always happing thing and so disrupted his life...…Pavot…

Edited by Pavot