Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spies, Lies, and Weapons: What Went Wrong

DreamRebel

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stillcrazy

• Fluffybunny

• wunarmdscissor

• DreamRebel

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe... tongue.gif I am going to see what it is like to be on the other side of the fence:

How dare you post this link to this ultra-liberal trash! You must be a communist to undermine our great president by even suggesting that there may have been a mistake made by going to war.

You are what is wrong with this country! You deserve to be beat with random seafood products! If you are not part of my political mob, than you are an idiot!

The Nation is right on par with The Weekly World News when it come to reporting the facts. President Bush was 100% justified. If you don't get your news from Rush Limbaugh, you are getting lied to by the liberal media. All hail Rush!(Don't forget to pitch in for his legal defense fund you other Ditto Heads!)

Right wing propaganda=Truth: don't let anyone tell you any different. Liberals and Libertarians are the same thing!

It doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks, the US is always right, and big enough to overthrow or kill anyone who thinks differently! You are different than I am, you must be wrong!

No Independant Thought!

***Rifles through bumper sticker collection for further quotable material***

Kill them all and let god sort them out! Thats what I always say when dealing with international politics.

Hmmm...How long until this one is locked down? tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Thank you for that input Fluffy. As always a gentlman and scholar. A master words!

Thanks. It is an interesting article. I look forward to seeing how things turn out, and who is going to take the hits...

Sorry, I see this article as more fluff & shine-ola

mr. Pollack, himself a high ranking mucketty-muck in Intel (as identified in article)

...was completely bamboozled by Saddam, as were many other nations, (except the British, Israeli, Americans)

...then it was the a single-minded Bush Administration that once again bamboozled this 'knowledgeable, diligent' Intel insider, to again have a faulty reasoned analysis of Iraq/Saddam/WMD.

~~~~~

...the 'my hands are clean' routine doesn't work on me

Besides, Atlantic Magazine probably did not get this article gratis but paid a rather princely sum for its creation.

-> Ah yes...if only all information were true/factual/real/ my analysis would have been correct....

->BUT ISN'T THAT PART OF THE JOB, to discern possible/potential outcomes etc??

and not be ambulating with blinders-on!!!

~~~~~~

all i heard from this article is that hind-sight is closer to 20/20...AND,

mr Pollack had bad information to which he came to a faulty conclusion...

and i can infer, he got paid very well in any case !!!...(barf)

LOL Fluffy good one.

I wonder what 2 people you were impersonating ....... whistling2.gif

Thanks. It is an interesting article. I look forward to seeing how things turn out, and who is going to take the hits...

LoL Thats already began fluffy theyre blaming British intelligence.

I was wondering all along why namerica needed our support so badly........ Ah thats it.... lol

Blair's so the fall guy for this grin2.gif

I was wondering all along why namerica needed our support so badly........ Ah thats it.... lol

Blair's so the fall guy for this grin2.gif

I think that since Bush picked the panel to look into the matter, he is going to be safe...Considering that he is waiting until after the elections to release any results...How many people are on the scapegoats list now?

The CIA will take a lot of the blame, and some poor sap named Myron in the mail department will end up losing his job over it... tongue.gif

Poor Blair...geez, try to help a country out and you end up getting screwed for it...even though I disagreed with the resons for going to war, I found Blairs support of Bush...touching, for lack of a better word. He was always supportive, and did a good job backing Bush up. He was presented in a very good light here.

Yeah i do believe blair to be a good man who thought he was genuinley doing the right thing.

He has been treated appallingly over here by most of the press, especially the good old BBC and its turned into an all out witch hunt after the HUTTON report.

He did however make a huge mistake and will pay for it with his job.

The americans really like him but his style of leadership is very presidential, unlike america that doesnt sit well with a vast majority of the population here.

I was a staunch blair supporter before the war and during his support for you guys after 9/11 and ill always vote labour but time for Gordon Brown to be in charge now.

My opinion is that Dream Rebel keeps posting the same topic all over the place . Granted with different titles each time but still the same topic .... rolleyes.gif

and I'm going to use my spidey sences and predict this thread turns into a round and round , What you call my country ? thread .