Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can evil ghosts/spirits/demons cause fires?

Fatal

Oh Nice, Keep up the good work 

Tell me is there anything you could do for a student like increase his memorizing skills i know this question is a little stupid ,could you do anything for a student .

Thanks for bearing me lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Simr said:

Tell me is there anything you could do for a student like increase his memorizing skills i know this question is a little stupid ,could you do anything for a student .

Read, read read. 

12 hours ago, Simr said:

Hey friends,

My answer is absolutely they can depends what you are doing and how powerful the Demon is. You can check this youtube channel named "Woh Kya tha" , They have provided with a ground breaking proof in this video https://youtu.be/YxYDG22w0s8 where you can see when they break the spell that was used to contain an Evil Spirit this happens watch from 16:27 and as the video goes on you can see a kid hanging in the end watch from here 29:03 

Conclusion :- Yeah the demons if powerful can light fire and even kill you as you can see in the last when the host watched the dangling body of the kid which was killed for Witchcraft ,He trembled and fall down and got unconscious so if not for his friends he would be dead.

Thanks for reading this comment share as much as possible.

I don't go off and view videos without a reason for doing so. Telling me that there are plenty of videos to browse through is hardly reason for me to go take a look.

I do appreciate you pointing out the time to look into the video. That is an excellent way to allow people to get to the pertinent sections.

I see that they are trying to break something and there is a fire. Couldn't that have been that something flammable was lit by the impact from the stone? I don't see where a supernatural idea comes from.  At 29:00 roughly I see something fall off of a shelf. Not sure what that is all about. 

It doesn't look like anything in the video in those two spots other than simple filming by these 3 guys who do not look too concerned.

Dude, These guys are newbies to the market recording with non standard gadgets (Mobile phones) may be if they had the necessary gadgets and the knowledge to record properly there videos would have been used as a proof of supernatural and believe me they are from our community they aren't messing around this all comes to whether you are believer or not may be you need something practical.

Again ,these guys are no joke its just there equipments and experience.

And you said the fire would have been started by the impact No, clearly when they broke the lock they stopped & had some discussion whether it was safe to open and there was a cut in the video before they actually removed the lock with bare hands that is the time when the fire started and don't tell me you didn't saw the hanging kid at last ,i am telling you this was something sinister. These demons are called "Jins" here in Pakistan, and believe me this fire is nothing they could even rip your heart out if you give them a right reason. Actually we don't see them as a supernatural here in Pakistan we see them more like a specie that you shouldn't tamper with everyone is a believer here maybe you should come to Pakistan and experience for yourself i have seen in west countries you people only read about these things but here no such reading material is available these people experience everything practically it's "Mindblowing"

Again it comes to if you believe or not maybe you should go through their videos in some videos you will not be able to define some things it literally happens in front of your eyes. 

And keep replying it feels good that you are not alone in this creepy world.

Thanks for taking off time to read this comment

10 hours ago, Simr said:

Dude, These guys are newbies to the market recording with non standard gadgets (Mobile phones) may be if they had the necessary gadgets and the knowledge to record properly there videos would have been used as a proof of supernatural and believe me they are from our community they aren't messing around this all comes to whether you are believer or not may be you need something practical.

Again ,these guys are no joke its just there equipments and experience.

And you said the fire would have been started by the impact No, clearly when they broke the lock they stopped & had some discussion whether it was safe to open and there was a cut in the video before they actually removed the lock with bare hands that is the time when the fire started and don't tell me you didn't saw the hanging kid at last ,i am telling you this was something sinister. These demons are called "Jins" here in Pakistan, and believe me this fire is nothing they could even rip your heart out if you give them a right reason. Actually we don't see them as a supernatural here in Pakistan we see them more like a specie that you shouldn't tamper with everyone is a believer here maybe you should come to Pakistan and experience for yourself i have seen in west countries you people only read about these things but here no such reading material is available these people experience everything practically it's "Mindblowing"

Again it comes to if you believe or not maybe you should go through their videos in some videos you will not be able to define some things it literally happens in front of your eyes. 

And keep replying it feels good that you are not alone in this creepy world.

Thanks for taking off time to read this comment

I didn't see anything in the video that looked unusual. It looked like a really bad version of those goofy movies about home videos capturing paranormal events. 

I see the lock is hit with a hammer. The lock is wrapped in something. It is opened. Then the person is blocking the lock and there is a fire. There is no removal of the lock in the video. There is no discussion. The fire starts with a person in front of the door. At 17:12 the person's hands are by the lock when the fire starts. And no I saw no one in the room in the video.

It's not mindblowing. I would have to call it uninteresting.