Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worst Movie Ever

TheZodiac

The worst movie is probably "Nympho Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell".

Ah yes, a true stinker. Were you attracted by the 'nympho' part of the title, only to be sorely disappointed too?

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Shakezulah

• Talon

• mr_halo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The worst movie is probably "Nympho Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell".

The sequel was worse "Nympho Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell II"

Man was that poor, very original title though wink2.gif

I used to work in a video store, so I have first hand experience having to watch bad movies. There was one movie in particular that we were actually told that we had to talk people out of renting because those who did rent it came back angry because they rented something so incredibly stupid. My coworker and I watched it together, and I don't have any idea how we got through it. We just kept saying "let's give it 10 more minutes and then we'll shut it off," and eventually (and mercifully) it ended (and not a second too soon). That movie is Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. The most gawdawful movie in the history of cinema. You may have heard that Plan 9 from Outer Space was the worst, but I'm here to tell you it isn't. screama.gif

Legends of the Fall was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I agree with the Kung Pow take, also.

P.S. Steven Segal movies would be better if he would take some acting lessons. Its kinda hard to watch a tree-hugging martial artist who you can't believe for even a moment.

No terrible movie list would be complete without...um...what was it...Gigli

Hee hee, I caught Nympho Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell quite by accidental more than 10 years ago when I was housesitting and cable TV was only available in selected areas in NYC. It was on USA's Up All Night with that annoying blonde (Rhonda Shearer or someone like that).

"Sgt. Kabukiman, NYPD" is also a bad movie....but it was one of those films that it was so bad that it became good.

OH! "Aberration" is a pretty godawful movie. Not to mention misleading! The video cover have some half-reptilia-looking super model on the cover so you'd think it was a "Species" ripoff. But the villains of the movie were these nasty little lizards things. There is no reference to the girl on the cover at all!

Oh, here is another stinker: BIKINI ISLAND. It was so stupid! Some magazine is having a photo shoot and they chose these five girls to "compete" for the cover. So staff and models were spirited away to some remote island. We get to see plenty of gratutious shots of the models posing in bikinis (what else?) One by one the models disappeared. And one of the weapons the killer used was a plunger! I don't think it is possible. This guy was taking a shower and the killer cornered him there, and then suffocated him with it! blink.gif

At the end, it seems there were only 15 minutes left in the movie and the killer still hasn't gone through everybody yet, so all of a sudden, EVERYBODY gets killed in quick succession except for the "final girl", who, guess what????....made the magazine's cover!!! w00t.gif

U571- completley re-writing history is always a rather awful thing do.

Crossroads- My g/f forced me to watch it and it was , as i expected, truly awful.

The Insemenoid- Quite simply the worst movie ever made , Despit the title it is actually meant to be a horror and not wot some of the more dirty minded of you were thinking wink2.gif

U571- completley re-writing history is always a rather awful thing do.

Is that the one where the US sub steal a code breaker, even though the US didnt get one till 1945 when the Germans were giveing them away?

House of the Dead, biggest waste of 90 min in my entire life! Terrible, terrible, stupid, horrible, crappy acting filled movie in the world.

I don't watch much in the way of T.V. and theres no video shop around these parts , so my knowledge on film media is limited mostly to really good films . However while treating my husband to his first and only Drive in movies experience , we had to endure the most awfull ,most wretched, filthy, festering film in history and the damn thing was 3 hours long . Independence day ........ I'll never ever get those 3 hours back and it still makes me sad .. crying.gif

28 days later, OMG that film sucked but Moulin Rouge came a very close second

I don't think I will ever see another film as bad as those two * fingers crossed *

I thought Daredevil was pretty stupid, and I do regret actually waiting in line to see it opening night (but then again, I'm not a Ben Affleck fan, and really cant stand Jennifer Garner's terrible acting)...

Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes was another crap fest, but then again I never liked the original stuff either, so thats my own bias...

but by far the most unbelievably stupid, annoying, and just terrible movie I had the displeasure of seeing is Armageddon...

Dumb and Dumberer

Do NOT watch!!! BAD BAD BAD!!! blink.gifblink.gif

I don't think I will ever see another film as bad as those two * fingers crossed *

See Kung Pow. I know I'm really hung up on that movie, but it was just soooooo bad I don't have the words for it.

Some other bad movies I have seen include Sweet Home Alabama, Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls, Loser, and the big one Jackass. Eye of the Beholder was a movie that has to be seen to be believed. Not a single aspect of that movie makes any sense whatsoever.

There were some movies at work that I refused to watch on the grounds that they looked too stupid.

Ugh! Don't even mention Dumber and Dumberer!!!

Jim Carrey was not very pleased that they hired a lookalike to reprise his character from the first movie. He said something to the effect that some studio exec want to drain the last bit of blood from the first movie.... original.gif

28 days later....

Omg! You speak blasphemy! *runs off and shoots myself* That is my all time fav movie right now. crying.gif

Just to add to the list also, I thought Resident Evil was terrible.

*is sure it'll have already been mentioned somewhere, but throws her 2 cents in anyway*

MD-Geist! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

And the Dungeons and Dragons movie was pretty aweful too...more watchable than Spawn and/or The Bite...which was pretty pathetic...but it was still a rather sad interpreation tongue.gif

The Evengalion movie also deserves a mention...not because it was bad cinematically, but because it left you wanting to kill yourself blink.gif

"Dude Where's My Car" royally sucks. So does America Pie.

What?! Well I personally LOVED American Pie - dude where's my car was ok....i wouldn't rent it but if it was free i'd watch it...

milk money was the worst movie commerical on the face of the world, i never saw the movie but heard it sucked.

Well not to be rude but considering that you have never watched it you can't make a judgement on it. I thought it was a wonderful movie! Highly reccomended

don't bother with 13 ghosts or House on Haunted hill - neither are worth a dime!

the worst movies ever.... Moulin Rougue, Dude where's my car (soo dumb), Aliens, and Castaway - it was soo long and the end sucked and the rest of it sucked. The most interesting think in the whole movie was the friendship between a man and his volleyball. uch.

Also pretty much every sequel to every disney movie. They all suck; nothin like the original. It makes me sad, cuz i love cartoons.

Castaway- it was soo long and the end sucked and the rest of it sucked. The most interesting think in the whole movie was the friendship between a man and his volleyball.

I would tend to agree. The film was based on alledged true story. Somewhere between the time the guy got rescued and the final version of the film, something got lost in translation.

if they cannot edit Milk Money to make a sellable 3 min commerical in the theaters, this is a sign that the movie is horrible, can you imagine a 90 min movie!!!! From what i read in terms of movie reviews, Milk Money is not worth the money or time. When I get to see this horrible movie for FREE ( such as broadcast TV -the free one, not cable). Then i will repost my opinion.

Hahahaha tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gifwacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif