Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Electrokinesis

SG7

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SG7

• Sporkling

• Nucular

• drakonwick

would you put dousing into this art?

I feel after reading a lot of accounts on dowsing techniques, that it is nothing more than, Ideomotor effect.

Dousing is real and it is not the iedeomotor effect.

Of course Dousing is real! Dousing is the practice of make something or someone wet by throwing a lot of liquid over them, e.g., by pouring water, generally cold, over oneself. A related practice is ice swimming. Some consider cold water dousing to be a form of asceticism.

I am talking about Dowsing. :huh:

Dowsing, sometimes called divining or water witching, refers to the practice of detecting hidden or buried water, metals, gemstones, or other such objects without the use of scientific apparatus. Dowsers generally make use of a Y- or L-shaped twig or rod to assist with detection, however some dowsers use other equipment or no equipment at all.

Electrokinesis, stop trying to get people's attention, you're embarassing yourself.

I am of course not trying to be funny for the attention. What I am saying is real.

You have no credibility at all and no one should accept what you say as 'real' cause it's not.

Folks this kid claims to have the powers of a god, take what he says with a grain of salt.

I can do elctrokinesis.

I can do geokinesis.

I can do telekinesis.

I can fly.

I can create fire.

I smell BS.... a big heaping load of it.

Edited by AtheistGod

Electrokinesis, stop trying to get people's attention, you're embarassing yourself.

Thankyou so much. Better you say it then me.I am already the evil skeptic. :tu:

You have no credibility at all and no one should accept what you say as 'real' cause it's not.

Folks this kid claims to have the powers of a god, take what he says with a grain of salt.

I smell BS.... a big heaping load of it.

Electro is doing nothing more than trying to gain attention through useless topics.

Which in the end promotes nothing more than flamewars, which is what he wants.

Under the circumstances I think we can safely close this thread.

Electro, PM coming your way.