Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

psi-balls

muddpuppy

Heh, and thats what got you nowhere...you're ability to quit when you saw nothing...When you thought it was fake after 3, maybe 4 times of trying it...It took me like 3-4 weeks to learn this man! I tried everynight forever, and it succeeded...The thing that keeps it from working for you is one, how you don't belive in the first place(If you don't belive, in what your supposed to create it just confuses your minds) And two, how you give up after a few tries...

Man, can't belive I'm on here right now...Man, I could be playing World of Warcraft but noo, they have to do stupid realm maintenence every tuesday which keeps us from playing for about 8 hours....Sorry, lol, just mad.... stupid Blizzard...

I have said before. I tried this bunk on and off for years as a teenager.

If you succeeded then prove yourself, otherwise you are talking about pure fiction.

Warcraft explains alot. Makes sense. :no:

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• drakonwick

• Sporkling

I have said before. I tried this bunk on and off for years as a teenager.

If you succeeded then prove yourself, otherwise you are talking about pure fiction.

Warcraft explains alot. Makes sense. :no:

Ya but how long have you tried. And how to prove something so random as premonitions?

Ya but how long have you tried. And how to prove something so random as premonitions?

Blind belief is such a scary thing. :no:

Eh, a little more than preminitions...Like thats the only way I can explain them...Like before I would train them I would be wlaking to my desk and I would get an image in my head of my classroom, I could see where everyone was vividly, what they were doing, how they were stannding, I get bakc to my desk i'll sit down and everyone is in EXACTLY the same positions as in my "vision" I also would get that when people were talking so I'd know what thye were gonna say 5 seconds before they say it...I see an image come in my head of the conversation except a few seconds into the future...Sometimes I'll delibritly try to mess it up by, I'll see the vision, and whne it starts to happen, like rihgt in the middle of it I'll raise my arm, or turn suddenly, something that disrupts it, it's a very wierd feeling it feels like I just shattered a timeline or something when I do it...But alot of the times I can't move physically when it happens, I can just talk, and it seems like time is going very slow....And when I get out of it alot of times i'm very dizzy and tired...

And just cause I play WoW doesn't mena I'm some fat pimply teenager...I'm actually very skinny an dathletic, not relle athletic but i skateboard and stuff...Just wnated to clear that out of the way lol...

Psi-balls are just not real. Sorry. Folks pop on here every month or so, and tell us all about their awesome powers and kinetic this and kinetic that. Then they get grounded for bad grades, or get a job at the mall, or discover girls, and *poof* they are kinetically GONE.

I still believe in the possibility of mind over matter, and bio-feedback like the master yogi's exhibit. I just don't believe in magic balls of light shooting from any one hands. Because there is NO proof.

LOL egg that made me smile . "poof kinetically gone " so true

It happens all the time. Just watch and you'll see them come and go. It's funny and sad at the same time.

It happens all the time. Just watch and you'll see them come and go. It's funny and sad at the same time.

NVM....

edited text out because my post sounded a tad mean . although that wasnt intended but some may see it that way :huh:

Edited by SS79

Psi-balls are just not real. Sorry. Folks pop on here every month or so, and tell us all about their awesome powers and kinetic this and kinetic that. Then they get grounded for bad grades, or get a job at the mall, or discover girls, and *poof* they are kinetically GONE.

I still believe in the possibility of mind over matter, and bio-feedback like the master yogi's exhibit. I just don't believe in magic balls of light shooting from any one hands. Because there is NO proof.

Because there is no proof. Well you go and prove it does not exist.

Well I'm still here, too old to get grounded, and certainly not working at any mall.

The thing is, for most of these spiritual and psychic "paranormal" (although in my opinion its completely normal as we all have it in us) abilities, the problem to prove them is simply because they have to be experienced and can't be proven unless you actually come over in person to monitor and check the abilities claimed (everyone can make a fake video) or to experience themselves (research and practice can lead to great achievements).

In many ways, it would be like me asking you to prove that you dreamt about having a party with Pamela the other night - it's an internal experience that can not be proven in any way , but that doesn't mean that you lie about having such a dream.

Or it would be like proving that you just farted or even have the ability to do so (I don't doubt that you do, or not even that you do it quite often actually) but unless I'm there to witness and (unfortunately) smell it myself it's not many ways to prove that you can do that.

Sorry for the slight pun at you, but I suppose you see what I mean - but that doesn't mean ALL such claims can't be proven from distance.

For example, when it comes to astral projection and remote viewing, even dowsing and such, these are things that can and should be proven and I've already earlier said that I will take part of such an experiment myself with remote viewing when I get the time.

In the meantime, while you proclaim that these things do not exist and are not real, people are joyfully expressing their gratitude to me for telling them ways to achieve various "paranormal" abilities and their success with such (you'll find some around in these forums whom thank me for helping them achieve such things), so basically this means that you are the ignorant one whom have not experienced nor witnessed such things yourself, or that me and those who claim they have are either lying or crazy.

To be honest, wasting time debunking and denying is nothing more than that - a waste of time. Instead you should spend that time on actually trying to achieve something yourself and perhaps, just perhaps, you might succeed and finally see more of reality yourself instead of coming with your negative and often insulting comments towards those whom claim to be able to do this or that.

Of course Im aware that some folks make things up, some folks DO lie, and some folks actually ARE crazy and imagine things - but then you have that other part whom truthfully give you a real account of their experiences, which they often (at least in my case) have gotten confirmed both by themselves and others to be real, from experiments and testing.

Facts doesn't cease to exist just because they are not believed or simply ignored.

So, as said, when the time is there for me to do so, I will gladly try to help prove at least remote viewing and perhaps some other things like dowsing. I've already proven my ability to get other people to have the same abilities as me at least :)

Until then, peace

Because there is no proof. Well you go and prove it does not exist.

Again, the MOST r******ed statement out there...PROVE a negative. PROVE Santa Clause does not exist. Prove it, go on. I need to make that part of my signature. I HATE when people start that crap. I actually had a person say, "Oh yeah, well prove the earth isn't hollow." I can't take people that stupid seriously. Sorry.

Yes what I said is very much valid. Go out there and prove that the human body is totally incapable of such things. Like people have already proven it is impossible to lick your elbow. Why can't you do the same and make the nooks write, its impossible to do telekinesis and all that? The answer is, because its real. Why people write in books its impossible to lick your elbow? Well, because its possible to prove a negative. And you will find that up till now nobody has claimed being able to lick their elbows but people have claimed telekinesis. Therefore, it is possible to prove a negative. And you can't do that.

Edited by Electrokinesis is me

Yes what I said is very much valid. Go out there and prove that the human body is totally incapable of such things. Like people have already proven it is impossible to lick your elbow. Why can't you do the same and make the nooks write, its impossible to do telekinesis and all that? The answer is, because its real. Why people write in books its impossible to lick your elbow? Well, because its possible to prove a negative. And you will find that up till now nobody has claimed being able to lick their elbows but people have claimed telekinesis. Therefore, it is possible to prove a negative. And you can't do that.

I won't revisit this topic. It's been done to death here. Sorry, you make the claim, you prove it, and you can't prove that I am not an alien, you can't prove UFO's are not from another planet, you can't prove my dog can't talk to me psychically. There are some things that are just not valid arguments, and your statement is one of them. It's impossible to prove psi-anything does not exist. It is also not possible to prove that it does exist. Where does that leave us?

I won't revisit this topic. It's been done to death here. Sorry, you make the claim, you prove it, and you can't prove that I am not an alien, you can't prove UFO's are not from another planet, you can't prove my dog can't talk to me psychically. There are some things that are just not valid arguments, and your statement is one of them. It's impossible to prove psi-anything does not exist. It is also not possible to prove that it does exist. Where does that leave us?

You did not answer my question. Why can people prove that its impossible to lick your elbow and yet nobody can disprove psychic? I thought that maybe my previous post was badly worded so I word it again for you to answer. And if you have already answered my question, your post is badly worded as well and so I would be very glad if you could rephrase it too.

Thanks

choosing what you say is impossible is tricky as well.

we have this little show here in canada called "discovery", and they did a little thing on "the impossiblity to lick ones elbow", showed the bassis on which this was determined.

well they got blasted with videos and pictures from fans of the show, doing what? licking their elbows. which just goes to the whole damn point of.

just because you cant do it, does not make it a universal truth. ( yes there are people that can lick their elbow, i cant, but that does not mean they don't exsist )

Edited by the eternal me

choosing what you say is impossible is tricky as well.

we have this little show here in canada called "discovery", and they did a little thing on "the impossiblity to lick ones elbow", showed the bassis on which this was determined.

well they got blasted with videos and pictures from fans of the show, doing what? licking their elbows. which just goes to the whole damn point of.

just because you cant do it, does not make it a universal truth. ( yes there are people that can lick their elbow, i cant, but that does not mean they don't exsist )

Thats interesting.

Wow, EM and EK, you have opened up a whole new world for me. I don't believe that I have ever before thought about licking my elbow. (In a quick trial, I couldn't, neither left nor right.)

But I wouldn't conclude from that that nobody could do it. I am not especially flexible. Ironically, what I learned during my failed attempt convinced me that somebody probably can do it. (That I got close, and that I could "feel" what was "in the way," and general knowledge that people dislocate joints, etc.)

I can also appreciate that if a guy could do that, say at parties where gals attended, then the trick would greatly increase his chances of leaving offspring. Come to think of it, I bet it would help ladies attract mates, too. Hmm,... someday everybody will be doing it, if Darwin was right.

But I do not see how this epsiode helps your argument. The TV show failed to "prove a negative" in a case of possible human performance. Sounds like they were silly not to recognize how far off they were before they went to air.

Maybe the lesson is that they ought to have tried it for themselves, rather than relied on videos :) .

Edited by eight bits

You did not answer my question. Why can people prove that its impossible to lick your elbow and yet nobody can disprove psychic? I thought that maybe my previous post was badly worded so I word it again for you to answer. And if you have already answered my question, your post is badly worded as well and so I would be very glad if you could rephrase it too.

Thanks

Hmm. Seems it IS possible to lick your elbow....

I guess you were WRONG. Because you can't prove it is impossible to not be able to lick your elbow, unless you have every human on earth try it.

Like you can't prove there are no psi-balls unless you make EVERY human on earth try to make one. And you can't prove a human can't make monkeys fly out there butt, unless you have EVERY human on earth try it.

That's why trying to disprove, or prove a negative, is virtually impossible for the most part.

Just made a psi-ball about 2 seconds ago...One of the few I've made, it's become quite easy now...But I forgot my psi wheel in another room, so I was going to shell my psi ball, so I sat back down and was going to shell it but I guess I had lost focus for to long because I felt it just disappear...dang it....

Correct and so the debate is still open

You cannot prove a negative. It's a circular argument, for which becomes quite redundant.

Some of the people on here just can't seem to understand that.

Edited by Vanquish

You cannot prove a negative. It's a circular argument, for which becomes quite redundant.

Some of the people on here just can't seem to understand that.

But people seem to believe it even if you don't. And the redundant part, you are quite free not to post. Nobody puts a gun to your head and tell you to post in a redundant arguement.