Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

psi-balls

muddpuppy

But people seem to believe it even if you don't. And the redundant part, you are quite free not to post. Nobody puts a gun to your head and tell you to post in a redundant arguement.

I really do not like your attitude! You really don't seem to understand much of anything.

I tell you what Electro! If you can come up with one verifiable, irrefutable shred of evidence; I will not mock

your intelligence as to what you think you know about these controversial subjects.

As of now though, you just seem to be spouting off random remarks on these subjects, for which you dont

really know much about.

Don't you understand that I want to believe! Can't you understand why I have no reason to believe? Seriously, think

about that for a moment. I to was young once, and spent hours on in trying these abilities, only to get nothing, or just

minimal results that didn't really prove much of anything.

It's been quite a few years, (About 10 or so!) I would meditate. I eventually trained myself in this state of meditation to

increase the blood flow toward my hands increasing the electrical signals in that area. When I would wear a watch,

(Analog or Digital!) the batteries would die. Some people do this naturally, their bodies have increased electrical fields.

Most of them cannot wear watches or have electronic gizmos close to them, as they will act erratically or quit working.

This is the problem with some people on here, they believe something fantastical is going on without even thinking for

one moment that it can be explained by something more natural. Half of the people making these claims do not even

try to read anything about these subjects at any depth, therefore it just keeps going on in circular arguments of these

claimants trying to prove a negative.

Regards,

Tom

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• drakonwick

• Sporkling

I really do not like your attitude! You really don't seem to understand much of anything.

I tell you what Electro! If you can come up with one verifiable, irrefutable shred of evidence; I will not mock

your intelligence as to what you think you know about these controversial subjects.

As of now though, you just seem to be spouting off random remarks on these subjects, for which you dont

really know much about.

Don't you understand that I want to believe! Can't you understand why I have no reason to believe? Seriously, think

about that for a moment. I to was young once, and spent hours on in trying these abilities, only to get nothing, or just

minimal results that didn't really prove much of anything.

It's been quite a few years, (About 10 or so!) I would meditate. I eventually trained myself in this state of meditation to

increase the blood flow toward my hands increasing the electrical signals in that area. When I would wear a watch,

(Analog or Digital!) the batteries would die. Some people do this naturally, their bodies have increased electrical fields.

Most of them cannot wear watches or have electronic gizmos close to them, as they will act erratically or quit working.

This is the problem with some people on here, they believe something fantastical is going on without even thinking for

one moment that it can be explained by something more natural. Half of the people making these claims do not even

try to read anything about these subjects at any depth, therefore it just keeps going on in circular arguments of these

claimants trying to prove a negative.

Regards,

Tom

I don't care what you like.

I don't believe in science. What can you do?

I have said many things of what I believe it is my right.

Why do you believe in mysterious invisible abilities then Electro? Is it because you feel like it?

Edited by Vanquish

Why do you believe in mysterious invisible abilities then Electro? Is it because you feel like it?

I believe because I believe. There is no reason why.

I believe because I believe. There is no reason why.

So, how do these abilities work?

So, how do these abilities work?

I don't know.

O yes I want to ask you something. Why do you still believe in science knowing that they have made mistakes before?.

I don't know.

O yes I want to ask you something. Why do you still believe in science knowing that they have made mistakes before?.

When they make mistakes they correct the errors, this is how science works. Science is not solid facts as you make it

out to be. Science comes up with an experiment does some tests and comes up with the most logical conclusion. Only

after scientists have done this experiment many times and have arrived at the same conclusion that it will be concidered

how the current method on how something works. But, it is still subject to change if there is better information discovered.

Oh yes. What you said is very infomative is very true and correct I now see that nothing is foolproof. But I and you are living life the best way we know how. So differences in opinion is very common i'm sure.

Yeah, whatever. That's why no one listens to you or cares, because you believe in cartons, and not science.

Let me add that to my list of stupid things I've heard from psi-kids. :rolleyes:

I don't believe in science.

This statement is about sad as it gets. Wow. What is becoming of the youth of today?

You may not believe in science Electro! But, alot of the things you use and take for granted on a daily basis would not

be around if it were not for science.

You are highly unappreciative.

So? I don't believe in science. Those things I use are not created from science. Remember the lightblubs? Before they worked how many people laughed? Was that science at that very moment? No. It became science only when it worked. Therefore I feel that science is something only on the surface.

So? I don't believe in science. Those things I use are not created from science. Remember the lightblubs? Before they worked how many people laughed? Was that science at that very moment? No. It became science only when it worked. Therefore I feel that science is something only on the surface.

You really need to educate yourself more so you don't sound so bad.

Hehe....Wow elctro...That was actually nice...I always thought of you as some like 13 year old kid like me lol...That last post made you seem smarter though...Heehe, great analogy though...

PEACE AND LOVE!!! JOHN LENNON IS WATCHING!!

Anyway...

Electro, I think it is naive of you to say that you don't believe in science, because as Vanquish has said, there is proof, and they can back up the evidence with more positive testing. Of course, there are a lot of things that science has messed up and done wrong (animal testing, global warming), but where would we be without it?

However, I also think it's wrong for skeptics to force proof their beliefs onto believers, and vice versa. Just because you can't see it, or get any proof, why should you mock people who believe? Why don't you just leave us alone, this universe is too big for science to explain it all.

Sorry if i've made a complete idiot of myself, yes, have a good laugh, i won't cry, i promise!...

Best Wishes, AoM xx

Hehe, We're all idiots here....We have no lives, just kidding...

Yea, it is true, we need to just agree with each other here, i mena in post where people ask for help with abilities, not like this one, but on psot that people do ask for help...Let the believers reply, not the skeptics, thats all I ask for...

And yes, John Lennon IS watching...So Give Peace A Chance!!!

You are incorrect! Thomas Edison was a scientist as well as an inventor, Edison invented the lightbulb using science.

I have told you numerous times to learn about these things before you post, as it seems you don't know much about

these things in general. I am not here to flame you Electo! Only trying to educate you.

I suppose it is a lost cause though.

Regards,

Tom

You are incorrect! Thomas Edison was a scientist as well as an inventor, Edison invented the lightbulb using science.

I have told you numerous times to learn about these things before you post, as it seems you don't know much about

these things in general. I am not here to flame you Electo! Only trying to educate you.

Regards,

Tom

Yes it is. Only growing up will help him.

Well, Electro, I know I'm a psion too, and that we should support each other too...But with the "I don't believe in science" post...You kinda made us all look bad man, I mean, even I use science in my post....I mean, it's kinda true that in our society you need scientific evidence...No offence man...

Regards,

Tom

Ok then tell me why did so many people laugh at the "science thing" he was inventing? It seems that they were laughing at a science expriment.

ok, we have gotten so far from the topic here.

i have stayed out of it to let the argument resolve, but seeing as how its not happening.

i am an energy worker, and this is what i use psi balls for.

1 - energy blockage - when i find a place in someone that the energy has been pilling up ( usualy a dark energy ), or stopped moving through an area ( dark spot, they are different )

i will use a psi ball to force energy to that area ( skin starts to go pink as blood starts rushing in ) and move either fresh energy to that point, or pull dark energy out.

2 - when helping someone to open up their chakras. if i find that a person has closed down a chakra really hard and are unable to open it on their own, i will create a small psi ball in the middle of the chakra, and grow it to help it open up. once open i will pull it out, and pull energy through the chakra.

3 - remote healing. i will create a psi ball with the intent of healing energy, and send it to the person that needs a boost in energy, and once they recieve it, i can focus on them to to see what is going on with the energy within them, and do what i can. ( good for remote diagnostics )

4 - create a psi ball that another person can touch, so they can feel for themselves what chi feels like.

5 - get my wifes attention ( when across a noizy room ) or a friend.

6 - send a message to a friend over a long distance.

that pretty much sums up what i do with them ( i might be forgetting some things right now, but thats ok )

by the way kids, i am not a kid. long past. i am probably old enough to be a parent of some of you.

Ok then tell me why did so many people laugh at the "science thing" he was inventing? It seems that they were laughing at a science expriment.

This is going off topic. I will only tell you this Electro! Laughing was not the only thing people expressed toward Edison.

People were also scared, as well as some were awe struck in wonderment. Not everyone understood exactly what

Edison was doing. So, the responses varied.

Thats all I have to say about this, if you want to know more look it up for yourself.

Regards,

Tom

Edited by Vanquish

ok, we have gotten so far from the topic here.

i have stayed out of it to let the argument resolve, but seeing as how its not happening.

i am an energy worker, and this is what i use psi balls for.

1 - energy blockage - when i find a place in someone that the energy has been pilling up ( usualy a dark energy ), or stopped moving through an area ( dark spot, they are different )

i will use a psi ball to force energy to that area ( skin starts to go pink as blood starts rushing in ) and move either fresh energy to that point, or pull dark energy out.

2 - when helping someone to open up their chakras. if i find that a person has closed down a chakra really hard and are unable to open it on their own, i will create a small psi ball in the middle of the chakra, and grow it to help it open up. once open i will pull it out, and pull energy through the chakra.

3 - remote healing. i will create a psi ball with the intent of healing energy, and send it to the person that needs a boost in energy, and once they recieve it, i can focus on them to to see what is going on with the energy within them, and do what i can. ( good for remote diagnostics )

4 - create a psi ball that another person can touch, so they can feel for themselves what chi feels like.

5 - get my wifes attention ( when across a noizy room ) or a friend.

6 - send a message to a friend over a long distance.

that pretty much sums up what i do with them ( i might be forgetting some things right now, but thats ok )

by the way kids, i am not a kid. long past. i am probably old enough to be a parent of some of you.

Finally some 1 posts an answer! lol I luv this site! Post a question, get an answer 40 non-related posts later lol :lol: j/k

Edited by muddpuppy

you posted that you have been making them. not what you use them for.

if you have started to use them yet.at first they are like a fun toy.

at least that was how it was for me. many moons ago.