Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

psi-balls

muddpuppy

It's Saturday and it's been a no show. I'd have been disappointed if I had any hope in the first place but thankfully I didn't...

It's hard to be let down when you don't expect too much in the first place.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• drakonwick

• Sporkling

Hmm. The day is running out and no show so far. He is not been back in 2 days either.

Maybe he's been taken up?

Well, if Heart comes back and admits to his fualts, I am willing to accept that.

Faults? maybe he is not fault at all.

I don't know about you Electro! But, making claims then saying you will prove them and then not, is a big fualt in my book.

If I remember correctly, he asked for another week. If its a fault to you, its none of my bunisness. And why do you expect all members to be here everyday? Is he a prisoner? He can do whatever he wants.

If I remember correctly, he asked for another week. If its a fault to you, its none of my bunisness. And why do you expect all members to be here everyday? Is he a prisoner? He can do whatever he wants.

Do not put words in my mouth Electro, I never said any such thing. Your assumptions have caused you to fail yet again.

Yes Heart can do whatever he wants! But, when a pesron says they are going to do something people put trust in

them that they will abide by their words.

Anyway, I am done responding to you as you have nothing beneficial to say on these subjects. (Well, other than your

wise-crack jabs at people trying to protect other members, that serves no purpose and shows your weakness.

Good day to you.

Regards,

Tom

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot

Oh well if i like, I can make many posts saying things like I will post a video I have 10 eyes 11 mouths and 100 ears. And I don't have to post it and can still go around the fourms. Because Only a few people will care.

Edited by Electrokinesis is me

Oh well if i like, I can make many posts saying things like I will post a video I have 10 eyes 11 mouths and 100 ears. And I don't have to post it and can still go around the fourms. Because Only a few people will care.

Give it enough time or enough posts and the powers that be here will care......

Disappointed but not surprised, I remain,

Kevin A.

Electrokinesis is me' Posted Today, 10:39 AM Post #158

That is a bad analogy. There have been many pin/psiwheel videos made and put on here. How many videos have you seen of someone with 10 eyes, 11 mouths, and 100 ears?

And so?

You seem like an upset child that didn't get his way.

Oh well its a good analogy. I often see that at the movies.

I don't have to be upset fella. I don't even know you. Wouldn't get upset because of you.

Oh well its a good analogy. I often see that at the movies.

I don't have to be upset fella. I don't even know you. Wouldn't get upset because of you.

You always seem upset. Its easy to see from your posts.

People can never back up their claims.

SEriously, if you claim you have psi-powerz then PROVE IT. No one is stopping you from giving your field credability.

how do you do them?

plz tell me :cry:

how do you do them?

plz tell me :cry:

By showing that there is no evidence for the said claim, although many simply cannot accept the answers we give.

I have tried making these psiballs for a few days now! I have come to the conclusion that they are nothing more than biofeedback.

I would cup my hands about six or so inches apart! Sure enough after a few minutes, I would get this electric, tingling sensation between my hands. When I concentrated, my eyes would even start having a hard time focusing, and this would cause me to see little particles of light moving around and in between my cupped hands.

This is not abnormal. Pay a attention when I say this! When a person extends their hands out in front of them, (Placing their hands in a cupped position for this situation.) and leaving them there for a while, the blood flow starts to decrease in your hands and even sometimes a little in the arms, this causes a tingling sensation in the hands. (This feeling may vary between people depending on how long they leave their arms extended out.)

As for thinking you see something in between your hands! Well, this is just simply from concentrating to long on a specific area. Your eyes get tired and they can't focus, some may even see little white lights! This is nothing more than blood cells moving around in your eyes.

For anyone claiming they have learned to control these supposed psiballs, then good for you. You have practiced this enough to be able to gain the above mentioned faster, possibly even moving your hands around looking as if you have control over the supposed psiball. Some may have even gone so far as to gain control over the blood flow going to their hands, (Biofeedback!) obtaining even better results.

Anyway, from what I have discovered, this is nothing more than a natural body function.

Regards,

Tom

I do it with my eyes closed athiest...So the hypothosist that it may be from eye strain is ruled out...

I do it with my eyes closed athiest...So the hypothosist that it may be from eye strain is ruled out...

Still doesn't make it real. You want to belive this. It seems to blind you.

Then tell me Heart! How did you come about seeing anything when you made a psiball?

Edit: By the way, I am not Atheist God.

Ahh sorry, Moro, I thought Athiest had said that...Lol

And, I made the visible one, by creating the psi ball(Eyes closed) then I imagine the ball in my hands, but it disapear, and explodes in a bright light, thats when I opened my eyes...

Ahh sorry, Moro, I thought Athiest had said that...Lol

And, I made the visible one, by creating the psi ball(Eyes closed) then I imagine the ball in my hands, but it disapear, and explodes in a bright light, thats when I opened my eyes...

So basically as soon as you opened your eyes the psiball was gone? IE you never actually saw any of it with your eyes open?

If so, no worries. It happens to me all the time. At least if opening your eyes and psiballs are now slang for waking up and cheerleaders.

Kevin A.

ah and the arguement continues.

no reason to harp on heart.

the one thing that prevents me from showing you what a psiball is, and let you feel it for yourself is distance.

we are on the internet here and we are a global comunity ( keep this in mind )

it would cost you some money to come to where i live for me to prove it to you.

you cannot see a psi ball, and a video camera would not pick it up.

as for the video that heart got sucked into the whole timeline from everyone for making.

its a video, and as was stated before, there are tonns of videos out there ( real and fake )

but is easier to say they are faked then to open to the possability that they might be real.

as for the whole scientific aspect of study and all.

take a look at the giggle factor.

what this means, in the scientific comunity there are "real" projects going on ( accepted by the comunity )

and there are the ones exploring the things that defy explanation ( laughable - not accepted by the community - as was the sun being in the center of the univers at one time, or the earth being round, and then we get into the whole realm of some real breakthroughs - tesla )

some of what tesla was studying was considered to be way out there, and the scientific community laughed at him ( lighting up a flourescent light from a power source 7 kilometers away by transmitting power though the ground )

not all who try to do these things without some help and guidence will have success - this is a truth.

but not all will have the same results - this is also a truth. ( anybody remember the whole cold fusion hoopla )

i have learned over the years that you cannot change the world over night ( just not going to happen )

the only effective way is one person at a time.

i believe, and i leave a trail of people behind me that have seen something they cant explain, and want to learn.

once again, i am no where near the teen years.

old enough to be a parent to a bunch of you, and with all the touring i did years ago, i just might be. B)

Edited by the eternal me

the one thing that prevents me from showing you what a psiball is, and let you feel it for yourself is distance.

No, I don't think you are grasping the difficulty with psi-balls. Nothing prevents a demonstration, because everybody can do this for themselves.

The proprioceptive part (all those tingles and feelings as if there is something in your hands when there isn't) can be mastered in minutes. The visual part, if any, takes most people a little longer, but not much longer if they are interested enough, and not too demanding about what they will accept as "something."

If people tried to elicit auditory or olfactory effects, then they would succeed, too.

The hitch is that it is completely unmysterious why a certain set of exercises will reliably produce these sensations. The one and only reason for thinking that anything extraordinary is happening is because "graphic novelists" plop a blob of white paint between the hands of their characters doing these exercises, and maybe add a Shazam! on the side for good measure.

Edited by eight bits

No, Shazam is a superman-like character with super strength, speed and flight. I've read some pretty good Shazam comics too. But if you want some really good graphic novels, check out the Sandman comics by Neil Gaiman. They're pretty amazing. Or pick up volume one of Transmetropolitan.