Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

psi-balls

muddpuppy

I do it with my eyes closed athiest...So the hypothosist that it may be from eye strain is ruled out...

I also close my eyes when playing with my balls, it DOES lead to eye-strain, hence I wear glasses.

No, I don't think you are grasping the difficulty with psi-balls.

I have no difficulty grasping my balls, I DO have trouble controlling them sometimes however. In fact it feels like they often control me. Perhaps I need to develop the "psi" part of this exercise further!!!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• drakonwick

• Sporkling

No, I don't think you are grasping the difficulty with psi-balls. Nothing prevents a demonstration, because everybody can do this for themselves.

The proprioceptive part (all those tingles and feelings as if there is something in your hands when there isn't) can be mastered in minutes. The visual part, if any, takes most people a little longer, but not much longer if they are interested enough, and not too demanding about what they will accept as "something."

If people tried to elicit auditory or olfactory effects, then they would succeed, too.

The hitch is that it is completely unmysterious why a certain set of exercises will reliably produce these sensations. The one and only reason for thinking that anything extraordinary is happening is because "graphic novelists" plop a blob of white paint between the hands of their characters doing these exercises, and maybe add a Shazam! on the side for good measure.

Have you tried this yourself then?

If so, please list the sensations you felt...

But, you are saying that this is pretty much just tricking the mind, but I've been able to shell my psi-balls...And they'll stay wherever I leave em for hours...I can go back to the place I left them, and still be able to feel the energy from it...I also made a psi shiled(Same as the ball, just is used to go around something, usually to protect against psychic assults) anyways, I once made a psi shield, and was able to shield my door...I shield myself alot, to keep the thoughts and emotions of others from flooding me, but I shielded my door and was able to feel this field of energy radiating from it...If psi-balls were truely a trick of the mind, the "object" in question(In this case, the psi-ball) Would dispear as soon as you were to move your hands...They wouldn't last for extended periods of time...

Have you tried this yourself then?

If so, please list the sensations you felt...

But, you are saying that this is pretty much just tricking the mind, but I've been able to shell my psi-balls...And they'll stay wherever I leave em for hours...I can go back to the place I left them, and still be able to feel the energy from it...I also made a psi shiled(Same as the ball, just is used to go around something, usually to protect against psychic assults) anyways, I once made a psi shield, and was able to shield my door...I shield myself alot, to keep the thoughts and emotions of others from flooding me, but I shielded my door and was able to feel this field of energy radiating from it...If psi-balls were truely a trick of the mind, the "object" in question(In this case, the psi-ball) Would dispear as soon as you were to move your hands...They wouldn't last for extended periods of time...

With this amount of energy coming out of your mind Heart! I would say you should be able to give us a reasonable demonstration. The psiwheel should be well behind you, as you talk about abilites far beyond this simple contraption.

Needless to say, I do not believe hardly any of the amazing claims you put on here. You make yourself out to be some type of child prodigy. Fortunately, I am well beyond these selfish, mediocre, fantastical claims, and can see right through it.

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot

Needless to say, I do not believe hardly any of the amazing claims you put on here. You make yourself out to be some type of child prodigy. Fortunately, I am well beyond these selfish, mediocre, fantastical claims, and can see right through it.

Exactly. I will give him this. He should take up writing since he is so good at posting fiction.

With this amount of energy coming out of your mind Heart! I would say you should be able to give us a reasonable demonstration. The psiwheel should be well behind you, as you talk about abilites far beyond this simple contraption.

So, how do I do that? What amazing claims do I claim? I simpily know telepathy, psi-balls, and telekinesis, empathy too....All at pretty low levels...Thats not making myself to be a child prodigy...The claims I make, are very small compared to normal psions...

So, how do I do that? What amazing claims do I claim? I simpily know telepathy, psi-balls, and telekinesis, empathy too....All at pretty low levels...Thats not making myself to be a child prodigy...The claims I make, are very small compared to normal psions...

The claims you make are worthless since you choose not to prove them.

GOOD GRIEF... :huh:

If you can perform telapathy on any level! Go to a psychaitrist and read their thoughts about you.

Then prove to the psychiatrist that you read his thoughts, if the things you got right are random

and insufficient, then you are guessing.

Psiballs... Nope, no proof. As well you cannot provide any.

Telekinesis... Well, your video is still pending observation.

Empathy... Well people tend to gather peoples feelings! These feelings effect people differently, this is normal.

Some people can even gather enough information out of people by reading their expressions as well as body

language, then tell that person exactly how they are feeling without them having to say anything.

There is nothing really special about this.

Edit: By the way! The term Psion, was invented in the field of parapsychology, but gained little acceptance.

The term is often used in works of fantasy and science fiction as well as video games and role-playing games.

So, do tell me! What is a normal psion?

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot

GOOD GRIEF... :huh:

If you can perform telapathy on any level! Go to a psychaitrist and read their thoughts about you.

Then prove to the psychiatrist that you read his thoughts, if the things you got right are random

and insufficient, then you are guessing.

Psiballs... Nope, no proof. As well you cannot provide any.

Telekinesis... Well, your video is still pending observation.

Empathy... Well people tend to gather peoples feelings! These feelings effect people differently, this is normal.

Some people can even gather enough information out of people by reading their expressions as well as body

language, then tell that person exactly how they are feeling without them having to say anything.

There is nothing really special about this.

Edit: By the way! The term Psion, was invented in the field of parapsychology, but gained little acceptance.

The term is often used in works of fantasy and science fiction as well as video games and role-playing games.

So, do tell me! What is a normal psion?

I meant a skilled psion...

And, telepathy, isn't reading minds...I can usually send and relay messages to people, they usually don't conciously recieve them, cause most people don't know telepathy, but their subconcious gets it, cause If I send "turn around" 8/10 times they do....I can sometimes pick up surface thoughts, or deep daydreams they are having, but it's not liek I can "read minds"

I never claim to have amazing abilities...I keep them very suttle and modest, but people blow them out of proportion, like I think I'm some kinda miracle worker...

And, telepathy, isn't reading minds...I can usually send and relay messages to people, they usually don't conciously recieve them, cause most people don't know telepathy, but their subconcious gets it, cause If I send "turn around" 8/10 times they do....I can sometimes pick up surface thoughts, or deep daydreams they are having, but it's not liek I can "read minds"

I never claim to have amazing abilities...I keep them very suttle and modest, but people blow them out of proportion, like I think I'm some kinda miracle worker...

You are claiming to move objects with just the power of your mind. You are claiming to create balls of energy between your hands. You are claiming to communicate telepathically to send message. You are claiming to be able to read peoples thoughts.

You are claiming things no one on the face of the planet for the entire history of mankind has been able to prove exist. By definition these are amazing things and most cultures would consider it a miracle that you are capable of such things.

Heart listen to me here. One simple telepathic thought transmission. One simple telekinetic actions on an object. One simple "astral projection". One single little bit of real undeniable psi ability would fly in the face of everything we know, think we know or hypothesize about. This single little bit of real undeniable psi ability would truly be an amazing thing and on the same level as any miracle one could think of. There is no subtle or modest psi ability. Think about that.....

Kevin A.

Well...I must say i have been practicing with PSI for quite some time now and from my personal experince with it the purpose of PSI is to retrieve the energy from something, say the sun, to use for basically anything you want. Most commonly when practicing PSI depending on where you draw your energy too, wether it be your hands or your third eye (i normally use my hands) you tend to feel a heat coming from that particualr area. But then again, I am drawing from my own experience.

Well...I must say i have been practicing with PSI for quite some time now and from my personal experince with it the purpose of PSI is to retrieve the energy from something, say the sun, to use for basically anything you want. Most commonly when practicing PSI depending on where you draw your energy too, wether it be your hands or your third eye (i normally use my hands) you tend to feel a heat coming from that particualr area. But then again, I am drawing from my own experience.

You know your third eye is actually the gland that controls melatonin release, to make you sleep.

The "psi-ball" is an explained. It is just the result of basic physiological effects, not any psychic energy. For energy, eating and sleeping are the way forward.

Edited by Mattshark

I never claimed to read minds, I can just pick up surface thoughts, but it's usually just communication...And, TK isn't that amazing...I mean, I thought it would be, but when I did it, you don't even relize how awsome it is, until you actually think about it...But, psychic stuff isn't all that amazing, it's very modest...Poeple twist my words though, and make it sound like I think I'm god...

I never claimed to read minds, I can just pick up surface thoughts, but it's usually just communication...And, TK isn't that amazing...I mean, I thought it would be, but when I did it, you don't even relize how awsome it is, until you actually think about it...But, psychic stuff isn't all that amazing, it's very modest...Poeple twist my words though, and make it sound like I think I'm god...

If you could do even some of these things you have posted on here, you would be absolutely amazing.

"A prodigy." Unfortunately, the only thing we have to go with is your word that you can indeed do these

things.

This is indistinguishable from the ramblings of a madman.

I'm worried about these delusions you are having. This is actually quite serious.

Edited by Papaver

There are many others on here who claim the same stuff as me, the only reason you all go after me, is cause I'm the only one who has been willing to try and combat you skeptics full time...Everyone else has pretty much given up cause you're so hard headed...Just wondering, how many of you are christians? Or any religion?

I have no religious beliefs but I fail to see how that is in any way relevant to the this debate and the position I hold.

Just wnated to know...Because, I wanted to know if you believe in anything that cant be proven, like a good or something...Guess not...

Thats wondeful

I'll be sure and try to visit you from Heavan...Don't think hell has visiting hours though...

Thats wondeful

I'll be sure and try to visit you from Heavan...Don't think hell has visiting hours though...

There is no need to try and push your religious belief on anyone. You should take your thoughts on religion

to the religious section of this forum.

Like water off a ducks back...

If you do pop your clogs before me, which I hope you do not as I've had the pleasure of many more years of life than you have, I'd like you to try to pay me that visit. It'd be a nice experiment.

Houdini said that he'd try to give us a sign from the "other side" in the event of his death. You may have psi powers but if anyone could escape from the next realm that anyone would be Houdini.

Unfortunately we're still waiting...

Like water off a ducks back...

If you do pop your clogs before me, which I hope you do not as I've had the pleasure of many more years of life than you have, I'd like you to try to pay me that visit. It'd be a nice experiment.

Houdini said that he'd try to give us a sign from the "other side" in the event of his death. You may have psi powers but if anyone could escape from the next realm that anyone would be Houdini.

Unfortunately we're still waiting...

Well, Houdini's tricks all had hidden ways for them to be cracked...Sadly, heavan isn't as staged as his tricks were...

And besides, maybe he has given signs, we just haven't noticed...

Or maybe, heaven is such a beautiful place, he doesn't want to leave...