Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

psi-balls

muddpuppy

Kind of hard to show proof of something that can't be seen, and as far as I know measured with any kind

of scientific equipment.

Dude if you want something that's already been proven, then why the hell would you go to an UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES website?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• drakonwick

• Sporkling

There is no need to try and push your religious belief on anyone. You should take your thoughts on religion

to the religious section of this forum.

You're right, Moro, it is wrong to push your beliefs on someone else. Now maybe you'd like to take your own advice?

Dude if you want something that's already been proven, then why the hell would you go to an UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES website?

Why post explained phenomena by the same token, if something posted is explained already why should it not be explained?

Why post explained phenomena by the same token, if something posted is explained already why should it not be explained?

Explain a little further? just to avoid miscommunication of ideas.

You're right, Moro, it is wrong to push your beliefs on someone else. Now maybe you'd like to take your own advice?

You come in here wise-cracking on me! Thats laughable. Your the one who claims to have an ability, PROVE IT.

Until then you are wasting your time with me.

If you have something to say about religion, then you should take it to the religious section of this forum as well.

Because, I am not talking about religion, (Heart dredged that one up.) What I am talking about is people who claim

to have abilities with no proof, and so far there has never been any solid proof.

This section of the forum has become a big joke, with claims, after claims,..... after claims of I can do this and

manipulate that, then showing not even the slightest bit of evidence that it even exists to begin with.

Pseudo-biased teen sites, do not count. Metaphysics does not count as well, as it deals in philosophy and

philosophers are still trying to understand how sub-atomic particles/energy works on this level. On the other

hand there is alot of speculation on these subjects.

Remember! It is you, (The people making the claims!) that should provide the evidence for your claims.

I think that I am beginning to understand all this better now. There is a computer to sit behind and make

claims with, and not have to worry about much of anything, as there are no people physically present to

see if a person is giving the ole' run-around technique.

Regards,

Tom

You come in here wise-cracking on me! Thats laughable. Your the one who claims to have an ability, PROVE IT.

Until then you are wasting your time with me.

If you have something to say about religion, then you should take it to the religious section of this forum as well.

Because, I am not talking about religion, (Heart dredged that one up.) What I am talking about is people who claim

to have abilities with no proof, and so far there has never been any solid proof.

This section of the forum has become a big joke, with claims, after claims,..... after claims of I can do this and

manipulate that, then showing not even the slightest bit of evidence that it even exists to begin with.

Pseudo-biased teen sites, do not count. Metaphysics does not count as well, as it deals in philosophy and

philosophers are still trying to understand how sub-atomic particles/energy works on this level. On the other

hand there is alot of speculation on these subjects.

Remember! It is you, (The people making the claims!) that should provide the evidence for your claims.

I think that I am beginning to understand all this better now. There is a computer to sit behind and make

claims with, and not have to worry about much of anything, as there are no people physically present to

see if a person is giving the ole' run-around technique.

Regards,

Tom

What do you "Metaphysics do not count"! This is the "Metaphysics" section of the forum...

What do you "Metaphysics do not count"! This is the "Metaphysics" section of the forum...

Then lets talk about metaphysics! Not about how you claim your supposed abilities to be real.

Then lets talk about metaphysics! Not about how you claim your supposed abilities to be real.

Lol, nahh, Just wanted to use your words against you...

Lol, nahh, Just wanted to use your words against you...

I really don't have anything more to say to you Heart. I think I am done with talking about these supposed

abilities for a while, as they end up in circular arguments and ending up nowhere.

Anyway, good luck with your video! I will watch it as well as give my thoughts on it. But, I really don't think

it will mean much of anything to you, as you seem steadfast in believing what you want.

Regards,

Tom

Nope it wont...And, I know th evid wont convince you guys ahyways

I'm putting whatever I wna ton it too..Which means fire and water and stuff....Suck it up...

I'm putting whatever I wna ton it too..Which means fire and water and stuff....Suck it up...

:hmm::no:

Explain a little further? just to avoid miscommunication of ideas.

Psi ball are explained, it is a simple bit of physiology.

If someone posts something that is understood it is ok imo to post the explanation.

If something is unexplained, it is ok to try and explain it.

Psi ball are explained, it is a simple bit of physiology.

If someone posts something that is understood it is ok imo to post the explanation.

If something is unexplained, it is ok to try and explain it.

Oh, yes, i agree with that. I think that anything that you have an explanation for you should explain and try to understand. it's when people shoot down something just because it's not yet explained to them that annoys me, especially when they come here, a place where we should all be trying to work together to understand paranormal activity instead of deny its existance.

Oh, yes, i agree with that. I think that anything that you have an explanation for you should explain and try to understand. it's when people shoot down something just because it's not yet explained to them that annoys me, especially when they come here, a place where we should all be trying to work together to understand paranormal activity instead of deny its existance.

People will come here not believing in such things however and hope that someone proves them wrong. People like heart though don't help, makes facetious posts and ridiculous claims. (He seems to be an emo kid to and no one likes them)

The problem here is that people are often trying to explain phenomena that aren't yet accepted to exist.

It's fine to go into theory to a certain extent but it's ultimately pointless to spend time debating the way telekinesis operates when we can't even get somebody to be properly tested and establish the phenomenon in the first place. It's sensible to get that somewhat major part out of the way before we delve deeply into the how and why.

Maybe you should.

Its called reality. LIVE IT!

LOL, why am I not surprised that you’ll use easy to fake examples... ^_^

Of course, that way you can easily fake it. By the way, ITS FRIDAY!!!!!

People will come here not believing in such things however and hope that someone proves them wrong. People like heart though don't help, makes facetious posts and ridiculous claims. (He seems to be an emo kid to and no one likes them)

Hey, hold on there, I haven't seen you around here, cept for the last couple days...So I guess you're new, or atleats to the metaphysics sect of this....But leave personal stuff out of it...You have no right to call me anything, or make any assumptions about who I am...I have friends, I love my life, I'm not emo...And, I am making the video now, It will be out kater tonight, or early tommorow morning...I am happy to say, I am making the psi-wheel video...You coudln't see the fire and water bending on the camera...Kind of only notice able in person...

Hey, hold on there, I haven't seen you around here, cept for the last couple days...So I guess you're new, or atleats to the metaphysics sect of this....But leave personal stuff out of it...You have no right to call me anything, or make any assumptions about who I am...I have friends, I love my life, I'm not emo...

Hart, and I'm honestly not trying to attack you here, your name strikes of "emo"...but really there is nothing wrong with that.

As for Mattshark, when did he get here? :D

And, I am making the video now, It will be out kater tonight, or early tommorow morning...I am happy to say, I am making the psi-wheel video...

Looking forward to it.

You coudln't see the fire and water bending on the camera...Kind of only notice able in person...

Just to let you know, if it is only noticeable "in person", otherwise meaning it's a subjective experience, it probably won't fly with people looking for a scientific explanation as a scientific explanation requires empirical evidence and results that can be verified by anyone under the correct, controlled conditions.

Hart, and I'm honestly not trying to attack you here, your name strikes of "emo"...but really there is nothing wrong with that.

As for Mattshark, when did he get here? :D

Looking forward to it.

Just to let you know, if it is only noticeable "in person", otherwise meaning it's a subjective experience, it probably won't fly with people looking for a scientific explanation as a scientific explanation requires empirical evidence and results that can be verified by anyone under the correct, controlled conditions.

I meant, the flame cast a glare on the camera, so you cant see it, and the water stream is to small, for the camera to really pick up any changes in its movement...

I meant, the flame cast a glare on the camera, so you cant see it, and the water stream is to small, for the camera to really pick up any changes in its movement...

Ahh, gotcha.

Of course, that way you can easily fake it. By the way, ITS FRIDAY!!!!!

That's right now it's time to see if our psychic prediction will be right.

I dropped out of these threads mostly after slamming Heartagram and instead focused more on my test and other boards just waiting for today.

What's this.... Excuses already.

If a decent video doesn't show up today expect to be tarred and feathered, I'm not threatening just telling you that if it doesn't I am sure aside from myself others here will give you a hard time and you have no one else but yourself to blame for your failure and lies.

If the video gets posted I wouldn't sweat it.

See it works both ways posting the video adds to your credibility, and not posting it takes whatever credibility you had left away.

The problem here is that people are often trying to explain phenomena that aren't yet accepted to exist.

It's fine to go into theory to a certain extent but it's ultimately pointless to spend time debating the way telekinesis operates when we can't even get somebody to be properly tested and establish the phenomenon in the first place. It's sensible to get that somewhat major part out of the way before we delve deeply into the how and why.

Well since this is unexplained MYSTERIES I don't think that it matters whether or not the phenomena is widely accepted.