Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

psi-balls

muddpuppy

Whoosh.

Monster trucks?? Loved those when I was kid. I wonder if they are still around?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• drakonwick

• Sporkling

Monster trucks?? Loved those when I was kid. I wonder if they are still around?

They are still out there, lurking in the shadows, watching us when we think that we're alone.

They are still out there, lurking in the shadows, watching us when we think that we're alone.

:lol:

Yes I am a zoologist and I post mainly in the crypto and the spirit/skept sections.

Can you can try and argue bigfoot with me. But no one has yet presented irrefutable evidence to me.

Lol, I actually want to grow up to be a zoologist...Haha, it's funny, you'd think I'd wanna be a parapsycologist or soemthing...And, I'll see you at the crypto sect....

Ah see, I'm English and we don't have monster trucks.

Lol, I actually want to grow up to be a zoologist...Haha, it's funny, you'd think I'd wanna be a parapsycologist or soemthing...And, I'll see you at the crypto sect....

Its a fun career, however the work is hard and the pay is crap.

Yea, but I think the reward you get would be nice...Like knowing that you're helping educate people bout the world around us...I mean, theres enough peopel studying, and helping humans, to me animals need the help...And, by the time I'm an adult, the need for Zoologist will rpolly sky rocket, as new species become found...

Yea, but I think the reward you get would be nice...Like knowing that you're helping educate people bout the world around us...I mean, theres enough peopel studying, and helping humans, to me animals need the help...And, by the time I'm an adult, the need for Zoologist will rpolly sky rocket, as new species become found...

You'd be amazed by how much that will not happen, very few "exciting" new species are found (most are ones which were thought to be a subspecies) and there is limited money to study any animal.

Yea, but I think it was 2006, where this island somewhere was found, tons of new frogs, a tree kangaroo, birds...But still...We should talk about this in Crypto lol...Bck to psychic stuff,,,

Yea, but I think it was 2006, where this island somewhere was found, tons of new frogs, a tree kangaroo, birds...But still...We should talk about this in Crypto lol...Bck to psychic stuff,,,

Nope, that stuff has been known about for a long time. The problem is getting the money to study it, there isn't any because it does not generate profit.

1995 was the date of the last tree kangaroo discovery.

Edited by Mattshark