Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Opinion about the whole 'PSI-Ball' Scandal

20SEP2008

Why is everyone being so skeptic about it? Why is everyone being so positive toward it?

If you concentrate long enough, hard enough, and efficiently enough, you may get the ability to create these 'psi-balls'. Or so you think.

You feel as if you created a psi-ball. You have to understand, the human mind is easily fooled. Very easily. Just because you feel it, does not mean that it is real.

Okay, an example.

Put your hand on a window or mirror. Apply firm pressure to it, but not enough to break it. Keep applying firm pressure and visualize that you are bending the glass.

If you do it long enough, you WILL get the sensation of the mirror actually bending. These simple electrical impulses lie to our brain making us thing we can do things we really can't.

Thats just my opinion. But I seriously recommend you to try the pushing glass thing. It will prove to you how the mind can be tricked.

Sincerely,

llynx

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• catalyst of change

• eqgumby

• 20SEP2008

• aquatus1

i tried that glass thing, didnt work. i tried the psi ball thing, didnt work.

Why is everyone being so skeptic about it? Why is everyone being so positive toward it?

If you concentrate long enough, hard enough, and efficiently enough, you may get the ability to create these 'psi-balls'. Or so you think.

You feel as if you created a psi-ball. You have to understand, the human mind is easily fooled. Very easily. Just because you feel it, does not mean that it is real.

Okay, an example.

Put your hand on a window or mirror. Apply firm pressure to it, but not enough to break it. Keep applying firm pressure and visualize that you are bending the glass.

If you do it long enough, you WILL get the sensation of the mirror actually bending. These simple electrical impulses lie to our brain making us thing we can do things we really can't.

Thats just my opinion. But I seriously recommend you to try the pushing glass thing. It will prove to you how the mind can be tricked.

Sincerely,

llynx

good point! if these psi balls r invisible, how do u know youve made 1??

Okay, an example.

Sincerely,

llynx

So explain how once you get skilled enough at making dense psi-balls that you can throw them at psi wheels, and you can make them spin(psi wheels used for testing TK) or you can burn out a flame with them, you can even throw them at people and they'll feel them...

Okay, an example.

Sincerely,

llynx

So explain how once you get skilled enough at making dense psi-balls that you can throw them at psi wheels, and you can make them spin(psi wheels used for testing TK) or you can burn out a flame with them, you can even throw them at people and they'll feel them...

The glass thing is Supposed to work. If it didn't then you are weird. You have to do it for a long time, and you should get a sort of feeling that the glass is bending a little bit, but not much. Pay very close attention. But this is only a physical illusion.

@ heart. Psi-wheels have already been disproved. They are simple very sensitive meters to change in heat. IF someone were able to make a Psi-ball and prove that it is heat or something like that then the psi-wheel would spin because of a detection of change in heat.

Also, people keep saying. "Oh I threw my psi-ball at my psi-wheel and it moved." Well OF COURSE IT MOVED! You are not in a vacuum, there is air movement. If the air moves, then the wheel moves.

one of the ways to tell if you've began making a psi-ball (or so i hear) is your hands start tingling.

if you tense your hands for about ten minutes then of course they're gonna tingle.

There's loads of those physical illusions.

like if you get someone to put their hands out in front of them, palms facing inwards, then put your palms on the back of their hands and push inwards as they push outwards. Do this for like 5 mins then let go and you feel the illusion of a 'magnetic' ball in your hands. When you move them together they get 'forced' apart. it's really quite fun to do (or it was when i was about 10) :P

oh, you can do it by yourself using your knees but it doesn't work too well.

there's sh**loads more which i can't remember.

one of the ways to tell if you've began making a psi-ball (or so i hear) is your hands start tingling.

if you tense your hands for about ten minutes then of course they're gonna tingle.

There's loads of those physical illusions.

like if you get someone to put their hands out in front of them, palms facing inwards, then put your palms on the back of their hands and push inwards as they push outwards. Do this for like 5 mins then let go and you feel the illusion of a 'magnetic' ball in your hands. When you move them together they get 'forced' apart. it's really quite fun to do (or it was when i was about 10) :P

oh, you can do it by yourself using your knees but it doesn't work too well.

there's sh**loads more which i can't remember.

Thats exactly what I'm saying. Of course your going to feel tingling or something building there. Optical illusions are as simple as physical illusions. It's a shame there is no reality in these illusions.

Yeah, I've tried the hand thing, its really cool.

• 2 years later...

Well then yes......if u put it like tht then it really does seem lyk this is all phoney and a waste of time.....but really do you have ABSOLUTE proof tht its not real ( i noe tht there isnt any proof tht it is real ) if not then we cant say it exists and we cant say it doesnt.....well then i will try to make a psi ball today.....

it wont work. why becuz i need at least weeks of practice b4 anything would happen. Now some ppl (like my mom :) ) say its a waste of time....i dont think so...i mean if u dont get any psychic powers at least u improve ur concentration level

:) no if u say tht psi balls dont exist then in fact u are saying tht at least a 100 ppl out there tht say it does exist are liars.....which i dont believe could really happen.....mind tricks maybe...... but i think tht if we really try hard and believe even for a week something just might happen. Afterall this world is for us to explore with our 5 senses....but the world inside of us which we can only explore with 2 senses is not very open to us dont u think? (btw the 2 senses are touch (or feeling) and our 6th sense)

well then i am done for now

:D plzzz do not take offense i am merely expressing my opinion on this matter

i wish all of those who are trying good luck!!! (including myself ;) )

any arguments plzzz feel free to post i will happily try to reply :D

First of all, welcome to the forums. I think you'll find that there are many interesting threads and topics for people to discuss here (though I recommend that you work on your grammar, if you wish to be taken more seriously). Feel free to contact the mods if you have any questions.

Also, please make sure, when you choose to post in a thread, that the thread is currently active. We disapprove of necroposting.

I have teste ki balls on ppl without telling them what I'm going to do and yet they still get the sensation of whatever energy tech I'm doing? Not a coincidence. The fact that you don't believe it's real or that there are ppl that are delusional, doesn't make it nonexistent. I'm getting tired of arguing..it's really getting to me now. Can you guys make a topic for skeptics so you can stop terrorizing the believers here. When I first joined this site, I could talk about my abilities freely but now..it's just a plain mess.

I have teste ki balls...

:unsure2:

That's...different...

In all cases, if you are being "terrorized", report it, and we will take action.

Can you guys make a topic for skeptics so you can stop terrorizing the believers here. When I first joined this site,

I don't think any one terrorizes you, most the time you are quick to blow your top and throw a fit no matter who questions your so called abilities.

I don't think any one terrorizes you, most the time you are quick to blow your top and throw a fit no matter who questions your so called abilities.

That's because everytime one of you insult me, I bottle my anger and then try to release it in a non-negative way.

That's because everytime one of you insult me, I bottle my anger and then try to release it in a non-negative way.

Really? I apologise if it has ever seemed I have insulted you, but from what I have seen from some of the others who have asked you stuff, even if they are polite you have a breakdown if they show the little bit of scepticism to your claims even f they believe in this sort of things themselves.

Anyway I wont drag this off topic anymore so sorry to the people following this thread.

calm down dude. :tu: .

As for my opinion on the whole 'PSI-Ball' thing, I have to say it's complete and utter...

Anyway, This 'tingling sensation' is no reason someone should believe they are making invisible PSI balls, It could be a host of reasons.

Supposedly, Many people can throw around PSI balls at will but there is never any evidence of it. They don't get their abilities tested (Not even a single one of them) for some reason.

PSI balls are imaginary.

:lol:

Explain how you can prove any of that? Explain why the world doesn't know it? Do you realize that creating energy with nothing but the power of the mind, at will, as you claim people can do, would change the world completely and utterly in less than a decade?

I'm not even saying TK doesn't exist or isn't possible.

What I am saying, is that if a bunch of teenagers hopped up on Amp's and RedBull could do it, as is so often claimed, there would be hundreds of thousands of people out there with this ability. Where are they? Where is their proof? Nowhere, that's where.

What I am saying, is that if a bunch of teenagers hopped up on Amp's and RedBull could do it, as is so often claimed, there would be hundreds of thousands of people out there with this ability. Where are they? Where is their proof? Nowhere, that's where.

I agree.

Let's keep things... on an even keel, shall we.

Let's keep things... on an even keel, shall we.

They aren't?

*uses his psi-powers to right the boat*

There we go!

:tu:

calm down dude. :tu: .

As for my opinion on the whole 'PSI-Ball' thing, I have to say it's complete and utter...

Anyway, This 'tingling sensation' is no reason someone should believe they are making invisible PSI balls, It could be a host of reasons.

Supposedly, Many people can throw around PSI balls at will but there is never any evidence of it. They don't get their abilities tested (Not even a single one of them) for some reason.

PSI balls are imaginary.

My hands don't tingle. It feels like I'm holding a ball of condensed air with sparks around it. Tingling is only the activation of the hand chakras.

Explain how you can prove any of that? Explain why the world doesn't know it? Do you realize that creating energy with nothing but the power of the mind, at will, as you claim people can do, would change the world completely and utterly in less than a decade?

I'd seriously like to know why someone posted a psi ball scandal topic. This is the psychic abilities section so y is this place becoming the reverse? There is plenty proof. Depends where you get it. I have friends who practice this stuff but r not experienced or mature enough to prove anything. I've scared ppl without telling them what I'm going to do and showed them things in their imagination that r real. These ppl have said "I owe you". Instead of looking for ppl on the internet to prove it to you, find others in your area that are willing instead of telling them to make it snow in cali. Most ppl don't have THAT amount of energy and can seriously hurt themselves if they force it.

I like hearing about psi theory, and mind over-matter. I think its a very interesting topic. I don't like hearing about people that think they can make magical light balls like Dragon-ball Z characters. To me it's like any paranormal subject. I get disgusted if I feel it's being abused or mocked, or treated in a non-serious manner. I get the same way when people get in the cryptid section and make the most outlandish claims about dragon, werewolf, vampire sightings.

I like hearing about psi theory, and mind over-matter. I think its a very interesting topic. I don't like hearing about people that think they can make magical light balls like Dragon-ball Z characters. To me it's like any paranormal subject. I get disgusted if I feel it's being abused or mocked, or treated in a non-serious manner. I get the same way when people get in the cryptid section and make the most outlandish claims about dragon, werewolf, vampire sightings.

It's extremely simple. Don't read them and don't mock them. And I KNOW I can do what I say I can. You aren't me so you wouldn't know.

It's extremely simple. Don't read them and don't mock them. And I KNOW I can do what I say I can. You aren't me so you wouldn't know.

please save all your claims somewhere, print them or write them by hand maybe, then store them in a safe place, and let them stay untouched for 20 years, then read them again, i am sure you will have a nice long laugh.

please save all your claims somewhere, print them or write them by hand maybe, then store them in a safe place, and let them stay untouched for 20 years, then read them again, i am sure you will have a nice long laugh.

I'm sure I won't need to look back at them. I record abilities of mine in a notebook already to help others and use it for reference. I'm sure that in five years at the most, I will be way beyond what I am now so looking back over will be unnecessary.