Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
20SEP2008

My Opinion about the whole 'PSI-Ball' Scandal

28 posts in this topic

eqgumby

It's extremely simple. Don't read them and don't mock them. And I KNOW I can do what I say I can. You aren't me so you wouldn't know.

I don't generally read them, and troll the psi-kiddies websites and such. My stance remains, as do my comments. I find psi and the idea of mind over matter fascinating, and I am insulted when people make claims they refuse to back up, etc etc etc. It's a blow to the real and honest studies of the mind and it's potential impact on the physical world. If you could manipulate matter with thought, as you claim, it would be amazing, a breakthrough in the evolution of humanity. Instead you post here.

If I had truly psi-abilities, if I could manipulate matter, this is one place I would stop, to get advice on how to go public. As a matter of fact, I'd be PM'ing Saru, and he'd be thinking..."This has GOT to be a joke". :lol: But yes, I think I would go to him, just because I believe he is a straight-shooter. But I certainly wouldn't just post here that I can make matter do what I want.

DrawingPics

I don't generally read them, and troll the psi-kiddies websites and such. My stance remains, as do my comments. I find psi and the idea of mind over matter fascinating, and I am insulted when people make claims they refuse to back up, etc etc etc. It's a blow to the real and honest studies of the mind and it's potential impact on the physical world. If you could manipulate matter with thought, as you claim, it would be amazing, a breakthrough in the evolution of humanity. Instead you post here.

I may not know much, but should this not be their decision?

eqgumby

I may not know much, but should this not be their decision?

No, because it's the equivalent of finding a simple cure for all forms of cancer, and not coming forward with it.

The notion of creating, targeting, and discharging energy via the power of the mind alone would be a break-through of EPIC proportions, that would change the world in ways that are un-imaginable!

Yet teenagers post here...the notion is just absurd.

I'll start a thread about why it's absurd.