Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biographies Missing on WIKIPEDIA Why?

acidhead

On 2/9/2008 at 5:33 AM, acidhead said:

Can you list more Biographies Missing from Wikipedia?

Gary Caradori is also missing.  Those articles where there before.  The Franklin Credit Union Scandal page was a lengthy article at one time with links to the Paul Bonacci civil decision.  Active cover up is on going.

As for court documents, I believe an FOIA request to the specific court where the proceeding took place will yield documents in question.

• Like 1

On 02/07/2019 at 10:17 PM, wolverine06 said:

Gary Caradori is also missing.  Those articles where there before.  The Franklin Credit Union Scandal page was a lengthy article at one time with links to the Paul Bonacci civil decision.  Active cover up is on going.

As for court documents, I believe an FOIA request to the specific court where the proceeding took place will yield documents in question.

Thread's over a decade old dude

58 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Thread's over a decade old dude

...but the inconsequential disappearance of insignificant Wikipedia articles must be solved!

—Jaylemurph 

• Haha 1

On 2/9/2008 at 12:47 PM, *Quinn* said:

I think the point is that there use to be individual results for the names he listed, and they have apparently been removed. If that's the case, then what you wrote in your response doesn't apply at all.

No offense intended here, and I am not denying the possibility, but some clarity would be good. When were there individual results and when were they removed?   Is that established fact or conjecture?  Does someone remember that he thought he was pretty sure there was more information somewhere or is there some record somewhere?

As for the media not covering this story, they have plenty of hot topics to sell today.  There hasn't been a news day slow enough to dig up a story from 1989 unless it links to today.  Not a mystery, just the marvels of capitalism.