Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplainable?: Tom Deckard - The Prophet

MandM

What do you all think about this?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHXe7x5pzD4

He predicted 9/11 two years in advance.

He predicted the end of the Cold War a year before it happened.

He predicted the coming of the AIDS epidemic two years before it hit.

He predicted both Iraq Wars two years before the first one even began.

He predicted the fall of the Berlin Wall.

He predicted the Indonesian Tsunami and told the people living there to move from the coast while they could.

But people didn't listen.

Will you listen?

Tom Deckard is a Messianic Jew and a Prophet who has been 100% accurate with every prophetic word and vision. Prophet Deckard has prophesied to presidents, prime ministers, and leaders all over the globe.

He has seen miracles of Biblical proportions throughout the course of his ministry. Through him the Lord has healed the blind, the deaf, the lame and those with terminal cancer. In one crusade in Africa alone, over 800 people were healed from AIDS and went back to the doctor and were medically certified as having been healed. He has even seen three people raised from the dead during his ministry.

The Visions That God Has Given Him Regarding The Future Of America Are Terrifying For Christians And Skeptics Alike. Prophet Deckard Has Never Missed On A Prophecy During His Entire 32 Year Ministry. If You Are Ready To Hear From A Real Prophet, Then You Must See This Stunning Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHXe7x5pzD4

So are you convinced?

Are you now willing to believe that he is a real prophet of God?

God is real, and He has real prophets who do REAL miracles even today. Are you ready for a mighty move of God to sweep the world?

Edited by MandM

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MandM

• Cradle of Fish

• eqgumby

• Agent. Mulder

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Got any proof that he predicted those things? And if he did, why didn't he stop them?

Got any proof that he predicted those things? And if he did, why didn't he stop them?

the thing is, when you predict something like that, how do you stop it. i mean, look at 2012 (im not saying anythings gonna even happen) but when people talk about it, theyre crazy. so if you knew about 9/11. you ask, yeah well why didnt you do something about it?

oh, youre right, ill just walk over to the white house 'hey mr. pres, we got a problem. terrorists are gonna hijack a two planes, fly them over here, and bomb the world trade centers. so tell everyone to get out by 9/11......what? how do i know? i saw into the future of course. didnt you?'

and then you get thrown out. people call you crazy, or dont believe you.

unless you mean, why didnt he get on one of the planes before, take out the terrorists on it, then hop over to the next one, and do the same thing, and make sure they land safely? i dunno why he didnt

You get what you put into predictions.

the thing is, when you predict something like that, how do you stop it. i mean, look at 2012 (im not saying anythings gonna even happen) but when people talk about it, theyre crazy. so if you knew about 9/11. you ask, yeah well why didnt you do something about it?

oh, youre right, ill just walk over to the white house 'hey mr. pres, we got a problem. terrorists are gonna hijack a two planes, fly them over here, and bomb the world trade centers. so tell everyone to get out by 9/11......what? how do i know? i saw into the future of course. didnt you?'

unless you mean, why didnt he get on one of the planes before, take out the terrorists on it, then hop over to the next one, and do the same thing, and make sure they land safely? i dunno why he didnt

Interesting thoughts

Close me, please! I beg you Mods, CLOSE me!!

Prophesy is interesting, but there really doesn't seem like any thing to discuss here. I'd like to see some dates of predictions versus dates of occurrence though. However, I won't be giving his websites that kind of traffic.

After a bit of research...

http://gideonsword.net/WordPress/?p=10

And a few other tidbits you can google up yourself...

He's a fake, in it for the money, as are most of these hucksters. I think this thread was a "spam" to generate interest in his "books and cd's", and I will report it as such.

So are you convinced?

No. What does he predict right now for the next few years? Make a list and we'll see how he does. The "seers" that I've checked out conveniently forget about the cases where they were wrong. Even when they're "right" there's no way to prove it because the original prediction was so vague it didn't actually identify anything. He needs to tell 1) what will happen, 2) where it will happen, 3) who it will involve, 4) why it will happen, 5) when it will happen and 6) how it will happen, or at least a majority of these. Predictions need to be specific enough that the event is uniquely identified.

As of now, he's just one more charlatan.

Doug

P.S.: If he's really any good, he'll just predict the next winning lottery number, buy the ticket and retire. Bet he can't do it.

Doug

Edited by Doug1029

I haven't even see verification that he predicted 9/11, but if he did there's a number of things he could do. If it's true that he knew it was going to happen and he did absolutely nothing (and whats even worse, bragged about his prediction after the fact) then isn't he partially responsible for it? He could have gone out and proved that an attack was imminent. He could have gone and convinced a bunch of followers and got some kind of action going, look how easy it is to convince some random yahoo over the internet. He even could have grabbed a gun and gone and murdered Mohammed Atta (or at the very least found some way to reveal Atta's links to the plot).

I'm sick of all these psychics exploiting events like this to make themselves look better. If Mr. Deckard did predict these attacks and failed to act perhaps he should be the one the US government are asking for the death penalty for.

Edited by Cradle of Fish

As a Messianic Jew, Tom Deckard should be well aware of the penalties laid out in the Bible for false prophets. I'm with Doug. Let's see a list of ALL major events which will occur in the next two years, and if he misses on any one, Mr. Deckard should be ready and willing to take what he is due:

"But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death."

"You may say to yourselves, 'How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?' If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him"

(Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NIV)

After a bit of research...

http://gideonsword.net/WordPress/?p=10

And a few other tidbits you can google up yourself...

He's a fake, in it for the money, as are most of these hucksters. I think this thread was a "spam" to generate interest in his "books and cd's", and I will report it as such.

This is most definitely not spam.

Please be respectful of my beliefs and the beliefs of others.

You should not violate forum rules.

The link you posted has outright slander in it, and by posting it, you are participating in that slander. I know about any POSSIBLE internet rumor you could possibly ever find, because I have investigated this man myself for months.

And unlike so many other prophets that I have investigate this guy is legit.

And he most definitely is NOT in it for the money.

He lives a very humble existence and has founded orphanages all over the globe. He has supported those orphanages for years even when his own ministry was barely scraping by.

So please take your hate elsewhere.

We are here to discuss a modern day prophet, and we don't have time for your hate.

As a Messianic Jew, Tom Deckard should be well aware of the penalties laid out in the Bible for false prophets. I'm with Doug. Let's see a list of ALL major events which will occur in the next two years, and if he misses on any one, Mr. Deckard should be ready and willing to take what he is due:

(Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NIV)

Prophet Deckard is not "all knowing"

He only knows what he received in the open visions

So watch the video and write down the prophecies

See if they come to pass

I'm telling you the guy is legit

I think this falls under the following from the rules pinned at the top:

Attempts to convert other members to your own religion are not permitted on the forum. This board is about letting people decide for themselves what to believe and it is inapropriate for anyone to be trying to influence members in that regard.

In addition there's little point posting this and asking for people's opinions if you are already completely convinced that this individual is genuine; you've already called one member out for "slander" and "hate" for suggesting that he's a fake.

I don't think anything constructive is going to come from keeping this thread open.

Closed.