Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

instant hatred towards someone

Meltus

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theSOURCE

• Kazahel

• She-ra

• Meltus

Oh yeah, I have done that. And I really am not one of those 'bottle it up inside' people lol. I have no problem telling anyone what I think, at any time. (It's been labeled as a fault of mine lol)

Anyway, I believe it has something to do with intuitive feelings. The body language or mannerisms or facial expressions or even spoken language of the person tips you off to a personality you don't like. I am a female, and I find that most of the time, it's other women that I get that feeling with. I usually just leave, so I don't hurt someone's feelings unintentionally.

On a side note, think of it this way. Dogs do the same thing. Ever had your dog try to tear someone's throat out for no reason that you could see? Has your dog barked and growled at a particular person in a room full of people? It's the same thing, they intuitively know they don't like that person.

nice one...

I reckon telepathy is in the works and you are picking vibes from the person opposite/ near you.

Bet dogs can smell some body's negative feelings and being protective of their human they lash out.

also smells play some role in this but I'm not sure how it works.......it works nevertheless!

The closest I have come to punch somebody is when they insult my mother or they discriminate against me and say lies to cover it up........(hey ppl at work watch out!) ....................................................punch.....

Edited by saturnian flame

................................................................................

I will say that I have had some sort of instints towards someone if they appear to be negative, hostile, angry and so forth. That does NOT mean I hate that person. I usually try to help someone like that "out"; make them feel better or try to be positive towards them and then they just end up hating ME! Whatever...

C'est la vie! :) Jody

they might think that you are faking it, because.....................I dunno :blink:

sorry if this is in the wrong place. didn't know where to post it.

basically, my and my girlfriend were at my mates party about a year and a bit ago, and someone was there whom i didn't know. so i went over to talk to him and from the moment we looked at each other i absolutly hated him. loathed him even. i had absolutly no reason to whatsoever, he'd done nothing to me and he hadn't even spoke to me, i just couldn't stand being around him.

all my mates think he's an alright guy and he comes out with us and stuff but i can't be around him at all. Just being in the same room makes me angry and i just want to get up and kick the sh** out of him, although i don't think i've ever hit anyone in my life.

It's not in my nature to be agressive and was just wondering if anyone else had any experiences like this?

Yes,heck there are some people who come to this site that if I'd ever met them I'd slam them to the floor and hit them with a brick.and I'm sure that some feel the same way about me even though we never met.Happens to the best of us.

Yes,heck there are some people who come to this site that if I'd ever met them I'd slam them to the floor and hit them with a brick.and I'm sure that some feel the same way about me even though we never met.Happens to the best of us.

Actually, I would be willing to bet that the personalities of the people you know on these forums is probably different from the ones they exhibit in real life. Our internet personalities are a little different because the social rules are not as strict. Everyone's so anonymous. You probably would not even be able to guess who was who. :)

................................................................................

I will say that I have had some sort of instints towards someone if they appear to be negative, hostile, angry and so forth. That does NOT mean I hate that person. I usually try to help someone like that "out"; make them feel better or try to be positive towards them and then they just end up hating ME! Whatever...

C'est la vie! :) Jody

they might think that you are faking it, because.....................I dunno :blink:

Nahhhh I'm genuine and sincere.

sorry you are correct.

I am in total agreeance. There is a bloke at work that gives me the craps as soon as I have to talk to him. Mind you, he thinks he knows it all andf no-one else does lol.......

I understand that you're looking at this in a religious context and I have no problem with that. However, I'm sure that you're also well aware that not everyone shares your religious beliefs.

Yes I'm aware of that, but what does that have to do with anything?? I mean you say above that you have no problem with that etc.. but then you go on to say..

Anyone who feels that they can either hate or love someone by just looking at them for the first time should seriously take a long hard look into themselves because there may be some serious issues that they need to address.

So does this mean your including me in your last quote or not? Because I dont see it as a serious issue as you put it.. to recognise what I said before.. Why would it be? Why would loving the Divine in someone(a stranger)be a serious issue I need to address?

What I meant in the first part above (and if I'm mistaken please correct me) is that you are referring to love in a spiritual way, i.e., that you believe that a person can feel love for another person's spiritual being without getting to know them personaly. Regardless of my personal beliefs, that is something I don't care to debate.

What I was referring to in the second part is the love that two human beings feel for each other, i.e., love that grows and develops after having shared life's experiences. And I stand by my assertion that it's not possible to either love nor hate someone without knowing anything about them.

What I meant in the first part above (and if I'm mistaken please correct me) is that you are referring to love in a spiritual way, i.e., that you believe that a person can feel love for another person's spiritual being without getting to know them personaly. Regardless of my personal beliefs, that is something I don't care to debate.

Hey I only said how I think of it and you said... "I understand that you're looking at this in a religious context and I have no problem with that. However, I'm sure that you're also well aware that not everyone shares your religious beliefs. "

Which is why I asked what that has anything to do with anything? Why does it matter if not everyone shares my belief? To say that was just not really needed was it.. which is why I asked what it has to do with anything.

What I was referring to in the second part is the love that two human beings feel for each other, i.e., love that grows and develops after having shared life's experiences. And I stand by my assertion that it's not possible to either love nor hate someone without knowing anything about them.

Well it was alittle confusing to me in how you typed it, because it sounded to me like you were agreeing on how I see it differently/spiritually(and that that was ok), but then making out its not straight after by saying... "Anyone who feels that they can either hate or love someone by just looking at them for the first time should seriously take a long hard look into themselves because there may be some serious issues that they need to address."

So yeah... I had to ask. It sounded like you were trying to place me in that quote(and maybe trying to offend me at the same time), and I didnt like it considering you had just said right before that you understand that I'm looking at it from a more.. spiritual angle.

Anyway I'm glad thats all cleared up now. :)

And does this mean you agree there are at least two types of love.... a more spiritual love(universal) and a more egotistical side of love(meaning only loving who your ego 'loves' over time). ?

Edited by Kazahel

theres no such thing as love at first sight or hate or anything in between.

because , as the more knowledgeable posters have said -we have met and loved ,or fought ,with them previously , inhabiting different bodies, in different times.

thats what ties us to one another, but if we are wise we try to forgive and then we will make things easier for future lives.

i just wish i was wise meself..

basically, my and my girlfriend were at my mates party about a year and a bit ago, and someone was there whom i didn't know. so i went over to talk to him and from the moment we looked at each other i absolutly hated him. loathed him even. i had absolutly no reason to whatsoever, he'd done nothing to me and he hadn't even spoke to me, i just couldn't stand being around him.

all my mates think he's an alright guy and he comes out with us and stuff but i can't be around him at all. Just being in the same room makes me angry and i just want to get up and kick the sh** out of him, although i don't think i've ever hit anyone in my life.

It's not in my nature to be agressive and was just wondering if anyone else had any experiences like this?

Sometimes you can feel thing's about another person without knowing it, and it's interpitted as an unknown feeling without basis. The other day, i was watching c-span, and i could feel the bloated malevalont feeling's of triump from the ried monster in the senate, as to their planned and executed agenda being accomplished. It was so strong, i had to laugh, cause as i felt it, i also saw that he, and the domestic religious terrorist's that are planning to take over the nation, are going to fail.

Don't believe the democratic party's line about the rule of law, they are useing it to promote a religious controlled leftist America, and their petty party politic's, and betrayel of the goverment in their revolution, speak volumes about them. They are going to be the one's put on trial, not the president as they plan, there will be no impeachment of the president.

My point being, that if you develop that feeling you had towards the other guy, you can use it to read the truth of anyone. And the reid monster is America's enemy, along with the religious terrorist's that plan to take over America through the democratic party.

They are the monster's that they want us to believe of our current goverment. And they have showed us all their betrayel. Count yourself lucky not having developed that sense yet, when you do, all you have to do is look at someone, to know them, not ever having met them before. And the truth can be very horrable about certain people.

But your still at feeling's, not images or the conversations in them yet. It is going to be the norm.

Just curious, but how can you actually hate someone you don't know?

It happens all the time . It's called chemistry . And i bet you can't even reverse it .

My best guesses for why you hate someone without knowing them are the following:

1) His or her action at that moment may disgust you and something they are saying might disgust you.

and here's the interesting one:

2) We see something about ourselves in that person and by hating them, we hate that quality in us. It took me a while to realize this but this is sometimes true. It happened to me a couple of times. Next time you see someone you instantly hate, ask yourself whether they remind you of a quality of yourself.

I think it's a combination of a lot of things.

Also, I've not read the entire thread, so I don't know if this has been bought up before but.... Maybe it has something to do with pheremones? Supposedly they attact us to other, so why not repule too?

This has happened to me before. But I think I am just bipolar.

I was juggling some tenis ball and 2 hit in mid air and bounced away. I got p***ed and threw the last on to the ground.

Then I reached to turn on the ceiling fan and it shocked me. So I shouted the worst curse that came to mind jumped in the air and stompped on the floor.

I lol'd

• 1 month later...

Ive experienced this before. I hated this person from the moment i set eyes on them but then i got to know them properly they were actually quite cool and now we're friends ^_^

I have this. I usually ignores it and give the person a chance. Then I realized in the later date, it was my intuition because they are not good people at all.

ohhh yyyeeeaaahhhh i hated someone like that name dave a juggalo....man i want 2 kill him!!

ohhh yyyeeeaaahhhh i hated someone like that name dave a juggalo....man i want 2 kill him!!

Really? Well I hate you just because you posted above me and I don't even know you! :angry2:

Not really. :P

• 4 weeks later...

There is a lot of talk on this particular subject about love/hate at first sight and with way too many people I would like to respond to their quotes, I will just post my thoughts on the subject instead.

To say you don't believe in love at first sight is really restricting yourself. Obviously most everyone could agree in the first 5 to 10 minutes of meeting someone, you know to the lesser extremes of liking or disliking them. I am talking about meeting someone for the first time and looking past any physical attraction and looking through their eyes into their soul and making a connection. Meeting someone and immediately feeling like an old friend. Someone you feel like you have known your whole life. The one person who knows you better than anyone before or you will ever meet again. Your"soulmate" as it were. I feel bad for the people who don't believe that and for the people that find that all the time, have no meaning of the word love. There is only one person for you to feel that way about. Love is a more powerful force than most people can understand or have the strength to carry. Why expend the energy to love one person when you can have numerous one night stands for instant gratification and personal justification. Apparently most people's souls are way to dark for that to happen to them. Only those whose eyes still have light in them can truly understand. And once again, I feel bad for those who refuse to accept such a possibility. But anyways, if you believe that, than you also have you believe that hate would inherently coexist as well.

That's easy ~ The SOUL KNOWS..... Past Life with unfinished business. Curious if the OTHER guy felt the same towards you ????

When I had a new seemingly nice teacher once, I suddenly felt instant hatred towards her. I didn't want to be part of her class or have any connection with her.

I tried to be nice, and I succeeded. But a week after that, for no reason, she turned sour.

It was bittersweet, I was: "I was right!" and: "Oh no, I've got a nasty teacher!" all at the same time. :wacko:

Sometimes it can be the spirits within us just do not like the spirits within them and vice verse. If spirits have been around since day one they have had rivalries with each other long before we are born. Just a theory and not one I came up with though I do subscribe to it. This might not always be the case but might be one manner in which we instantly do not like someone and them us.

Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

I do a lot. But the majority of the time it depends how they introduce themselves. If they start flicking their wrists up and down saying "Yo, yo, whats up my home dawg?" I instantly hate them. Forever. Irreversible