Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quija board challenge to skeptics

cpjason

Done that too. What it does is puts thoughts into your head where anything heard or seen could be associated with that such presence. However it is just your mentality doing the exorcise. I normally wouldnt associate with an Ouija Board this day and age, however for the sake of the thread and many people all paranoid about the almighty Ouija Board I will.

Pm your address (just the street and suburb will do) and I'll see what I can do ;)

I won't tell you when, but if something happens just let us know :lol:

Well lets try another thing. Anyone tried whistling while walking through a graveyard?

Well I normally wouldn't walk and whistle casually through a cemetary. Infact, I don't really like being in one unless I am paying respect to someone. I do investigate "Rumored Haunted" cemetaries, but it takes a lot to get me to investigate one. See no point in it.

Pm your address (just the street and suburb will do) and I'll see what I can do ;)

I won't tell you when, but if something happens just let us know :lol:

Sent :D

Yes i know cemetries are scary places. I don't like to go near one myself.

I actualy find them calming . but im wierd .

Out of interest what does whistling do . is it supposed to summon them or something ?

Its supposed to get them to follow you to your homes. A kind of summoning. I thought that since you were changelling the skeptics, I would put in my method too.

Been there done that with nothing to show for it. I used to fiddle with the Ouija Board all the time growing up and never believed in them, never had a reason to. A friend and I even used it with our girlfriends at his house (which was thought to be haunted) to freak them out which backfired and made my friend damn near p*** his pants. However he wasn't freaked, just the board said something he didn't like about his gf, which was his gf's way of saying "sorry I found someone else and you aren't the one". With that he threw the board out in the middle of no where. Those rumors of it reappearing never happened.

Hell, I will even do the whole Ouija Experience, video tape it and use digital audio, and post it on my website for verification. Keep a daily journal of any "supernatural" activity and laugh about it later.

Is there any questions you would like me to ask, tricks to perform, dances to dance?

:whistle:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...c=78917&hl=

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...c=77257&hl=

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...=112809&hl=

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...c=75136&hl=

lol, just tell me if you have any second thoughts about this ;)

Nope, that was then, this is now :D

Thanks to these boards I am a pure skeptic...even going against my own experiences.

Edited by __419__

I am in ohio, but will not use one for reasons of my own. However, I think it is unsafe for anyone to invite nasties into their homes and lives, or into the lives of their family and friends. and since 419 has had experiances, he doesn't count as a sceptic.

So, any sceptics willing to take this challenge? I am sure that if anything nasty does happen, one of the investigators here would be happy to investigate it for you, and if needed point you to some one that can "fix" it.

. and since 419 has had experiances, he doesn't count as a sceptic.

What if the eperiences he had, he once thought were paranormal, But now through research, reading and learning he has found other more natural explanations for them. does that mean he qualifies to take part ?

Seriously though . Enjay i know we joke around but I would still be careful . even though I dont see you as susceptible(sp) or suggestible. I still stand by my first post on this thread :)

SS

Edited by SS79

So, any sceptics willing to take this challenge?

We used a ouija board a lot in college. Nothing bad happened.

If you send me a board, I'll take your "challenge." Or send me the cash for the board. I'm not going to spend money to indulge your silly fantasies. PM me for my adress and I'll tell you where to send the check or the board. I'll document everything.

My question would be... How many skeptics would use it in their own home with their partner and children living there, knowing there could be a 1% chance of attracting something negative?

Even if the concious mind of a 'skeptic' firmly disbelieves in a ouija board working, it is quite possible for his/her subconcious to believe differently. There lies the danger.

My question would be... How many skeptics would use it in their own home with their partner and children living there, knowing there could be a 1% chance of attracting something negative?

I WILL! Somebody send me a board or some money for one.

Just make one. You will have more time to consider what you are about to do as you are making it.

Make one... its not the board itself its the intent of the user! I have heard of Scrabble letters being used :innocent:

Just make one. You will have more time to consider what you are about to do as you are making it.

Yea, I'm shaking with fear...

You make one and send it to me.

There is totally no need. I will give you a changllenge. And that is to whistle while going past a cemetary. I don't believe you need money for that.

There is totally no need. I will give you a changllenge. And that is to whistle while going past a cemetary. I don't believe you need money for that.

Ok. What song? Do I have to be on foot, or can I be driving by one?

All righty you have to be on foot. And you have to really go into the cemetry. Twinkle twinkle little star in the highest pitch will do nicely.