Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quija board challenge to skeptics

cpjason

All righty you have to be on foot. And you have to really go into the cemetry. Twinkle twinkle little star in the highest pitch will do nicely.

I would do that.. I don't believe grave yards are that haunted. I believe once you are dead that your spirit connects to your family or places they enjoyed, not hanging round a grave yard.

All righty you have to be on foot. And you have to really go into the cemetry. Twinkle twinkle little star in the highest pitch will do nicely.

Ok. I don't think I can do this until next week, though. But I'll keep you posted.

Lol what's the point of that?? Nothing will happen, or manifest. I took a p*** in the Glenn Dale hospital TB sanitarium adult morgue. Nothing bit my pecker off.

Lol what's the point of that??

LOL but you gotta admit video footage of neo whistling twinkle twinkle little star round a graveyard would be priceless :lol:

Yea, I'm shaking with fear...

You make one and send it to me.

I made one a couple of years ago but i made such a good job of it, i decided not to get rid of it. FYI i wasn't being sarcastic, ironic or any other word ending in ic. I figured making one saves you a lot of hassle. All you need is a board or mirror, a steady hand and some paint.

I've used a ouija board inside an abandoned hospital with an adjacent cemetary on halloween. I think I broke every 'rule' there is.

Started by asking for its name and all the usual boring stuff. Then we asked how and when we were going to die, asked for it to do stuff and show itself, invited for it to join us, then when it didn't we started insulting it. I kept hearing strange noises and was pretty creeped out by then, but seeing as I was fourteen and with just three friends inside a pitch black abandoned building in the middle of the night with just a torch and the only way out was on the other side of the building where you had to stand on eachothers shoulders and climb out of a skylight window one by one, I think being creeped out was bit of a given.

Nothing happened then, nor on any other occasion.

I am a skeptic and I have a board from a while ago that I just found. How exactly do you use a board? Do you need 2 people or can I do it by myself?

What's the problem with graveyards? I can see the local one from my kitchen window. Everybody around here, all ages, walks through it, or past it, all the time. Day or night. It's a park, for crying out loud.

So what if it were haunted? It's a small town, everybody knows everybody else here anyway. But it seems not to be; quiet neighbors are always a blessing.

So, EK, I'd be delighted to take your challenge IF you do the bottlecap thing from the Telekinesis thread in Metaphysics and such, and post your results there.

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, whistled. I'd rather walk past. If you need through, it may not be until tomorrow that they get around to removing the recent snowfall from the paths.

(Oh, and in a preflight test, I find that I only have one pitch for whistling... well, you want the highest, and if there is only one, :) , but I figured that full disclosure is the best policy.)

Edited by eight bits

So, EK, I'd be delighted to take your challenge IF you do the bottlecap thing from the Telekinesis thread in Metaphysics and such, and post your results there.

Sounds like a fair trade to me :);)

Edited by SS79

Well lets try another thing. Anyone tried whistling while walking through a graveyard?

When I visit graveyards at nights. A lot of the times, there would be an awesome northern lights show. I live in middle of Saskatchewan and they are bright and very active. Looking directly up, I would whistle in the dark and watch them dance. I used to think that souls were up there, now my thoughts are about particles and the new light in the sky.

Other peoples graveyards don’t bother me. The only graveyard that really bothers me is where all my previous family and relatives are buried. I don’t “ghost hunt” there. But, I should build up the courage and bring my Ouija board. Nobody needs to know but you all. If one of my native cousins knew about me bringing in a Ouija board to the graveyard. They would probably think I am nuts n very disrespectful. Maybe, I should start with other peoples graveyards…

This is only a thought…a good one too.

The Ouija board is just a toy.

Try it with everyone blind folded, have a skeptic bystander in control of the session. The resault will be utter nonsense.

I guess the evil demons cant hurt us if we are blindfolded. :lol:

• Like 1

I made one a couple of years ago but i made such a good job of it, i decided not to get rid of it. FYI i wasn't being sarcastic, ironic or any other word ending in ic. I figured making one saves you a lot of hassle. All you need is a board or mirror, a steady hand and some paint.

I've seen it done even easier! A girl I went to school with sometimes took a piece of big construction paper, wrote some letters and numbers on it, and taped it under the bottom of a glass coffee table. If she didn't have construction paper she would just lay the letters (torn out) all over the coffee table and would use a cup or something that would move to the letters. Broke kids think of the darndest things... :lol:

What's the problem with graveyards? I can see the local one from my kitchen window. Everybody around here, all ages, walks through it, or past it, all the time. Day or night. It's a park, for crying out loud.

So what if it were haunted? It's a small town, everybody knows everybody else here anyway. But it seems not to be; quiet neighbors are always a blessing.

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, whistled. I'd rather walk past. If you need through, it may not be until tomorrow that they get around to removing the recent snowfall from the paths.

(Oh, and in a preflight test, I find that I only have one pitch for whistling... well, you want the highest, and if there is only one, :) , but I figured that full disclosure is the best policy.)

I already said I do not have psychic, I said I only believe right?

Psst EK . i think the point is you dont need to be . ;)

So what? TK's supposed to be a human capability, and you're a human being. Even if you personally do not make the bottlecap move, at least you'll know what dreamland, Tom (Vanquish), and I experienced and what the three of us are talking about.

Each of us got the cap to move, back and forth (so no discussion about whether the surface was level), without blowing on it, without touching it in any way, without drafts. And each of us has our own different view about TK, so it isn't one of those "you have to believe you have the power or it won't work" deals.

Besides, I'm betting that you will get it to move if you follow the detailed protocol that dreamland provided.

SS79 seems to have caught on :) . And 419, here's the protocol (and the next two posts right after that are Tom's report and mine):

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...t&p=2144522

The Ouija board is just a toy.

Try it with everyone blind folded, have a skeptic bystander in control of the session. The resault will be utter nonsense.

I guess the evil demons cant hurt us if we are blindfolded. :lol:

I actually did this with some friends of mine who swore it worked... and yes the results were buttkiss.

Anybody notice that the OP hasn't come back to post a reply? Anyone wonder why?

Maybe because this is lame

I'm of a different opinion, but yours works just fine for me. :tu:

Because people took to it with open arms.

What do you need to try and start a fire? You need a spark. It's pretty transparent.

You are correct, sir, they did.

Well you most of the skeptics just blatently said it ouija boards are just subconscious despite what was wrote in the origional post.

I would really be interested to see if a Quija board skeptic would go out and buy a board, and try to bring demons or evil spirits into their home. If you really don't believe in Quija boards I challenge you.

Go out and buy one. Use the board often and alone, and try to contact demons and other evil spirits. When you get one, ask it to perform tricks for you to prove it is real. Ask it to appear in your room, ask it to take control of your body, ask it to scare your family. Keep talking to it over a long period of time and be sure to ask it to stay with you forever, even after you stop using the board. Ask it when you will die. Ask it about GOD. Ask it to bring other demons into your home because you like demons so much you want to have lots of them around. Ask it to grant you immortality. Ask it to make you wealthy.

You have to do this believing that you are talking with someone, and keep an open mind. You may not believe that the board will work, but at least have an open enough mind to talk to whatever happens to contact you in a serious way. I see people saying that the Ouija is nothing but a game, but those people saying it never say that they have ever used the board more than a few times, usually when they were little kids. It's easy to be a skeptic and not believe in something if you have never researched the subject yourself personally.

Put your money where your mouth is, and let me know your results, or are you afraid?

Forget your ideomotor effect and subconscious effects. Ask the demon to do things that can't possibly be associated with the subconscious. Tell it to haunt a family member or make them really sick. Tell the demon to move something or knock something. Obviously if a family member does get sick then it's clear that there is more to life then what meets the eye. Either you manifested the sickness or a demon did it. All the sceptic replies were all talk and no action just do it and then come back and then you can mouth off all you want. If you havn't done anything with an ouija board with the specific serious intention of trying to summon some sort of sick twisted demon then you have no say if ouija boards are full of crap or not. The been there and done that from what I could tell was people just using a board and not using a board with the intent to summon a demon. Go out and do it, be very ignorant and arragant and demand the devil when using an ouija board. Obviously if it's all bullshi* then you won't possibly make someone sick. If your that sceptical tell the demon to make a bunch of people sick. Use your brains!!! Ask it to bring bundles of demons. To my mind a bunch of demons would cause havok and there wouldn't be a doubt in your head that they are real after a few days.

The ideomotor effect, We don't know don't know for sure how Ouija boards work. A ghost could look through your eyes maybe, it could use some sort of remote viewing. All in all, if it's bullshi* prove it by doing what was basically out lined in the first post and stop being so ignorant and put your loved ones at a supposed risk to something that isen't suppose to exist. If there is no ESP or telapathy no demons and your a very bold individual then you can try and get the demon to kill someone.. not me of course :mellow:

I say this is the kindest regards and have fun with the experiment :blink:

Edited by Mbyte

Forget your ideomotor effect and subconscious effects. Ask the demon to do things that can't possibly be associated with the subconscious. Tell it to haunt a family member or make them really sick. Tell the demon to move something or knock something. Obviously if a family member does get sick then it's clear that there is more to life then what meets the eye.

Or, what is LIKELY, is that at some point in the future, a family member will get sick. Why? Because people get sick all the time. And it is inevitable that a family member of mine will get sick. If I have a weak and superstitious mind, I might believe it's because of the Ouija board. If I am strong minded and intelligent and thoughtfull, I will logically and correctly conclude that they are two seperate occurances.

All the sceptic replies were all talk and no action just do it and then come back and then you can mouth off all you want.

Send me a ouija board and I'll do it.

If you havn't done anything with an ouija board with the specific serious intention of trying to summon some sort of sick twisted demon then you have no say if ouija boards are full of crap or not.

Common sense and intellict tell us that a piece of cardboard can not speak to dead people or make believe entities.

Obviously if it's all bullshi* then you won't possibly make someone sick.

Of course not. But people do get sick all the time. I thought this type of ignorance and superstitition ended at the Rennaisance?

The ideomotor effect, We don't know don't know for sure how Ouija boards work.

Yes we do. It's the ideomotor effect. PERIOD.

If there is no ESP or telapathy no demons and your a very bold individual then you can try and get the demon to kill someone.. not me of course

Actually, I've made a ouija board and am asking it to give you a sickness every morning and night. Have fun! tonight I'm going to ask it to make you feel itches on your skin...hahahah! Feel itchy yet?

Edited by Neognosis