Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Electric Psi stuff

Hi fellow UM members i have a problem i'd like your opinions on ( Believers only) Skeptics i know, state your mind but im looking for something besides coincedences.

I myself think its coincedences, but my friends jokingly said its electrolisis or whatever so what do you think

My life has many weird occurences that i thought were normal and nothing special. I always get p***ed off at my xbox360 controlers, the wireless with batteries, out of no where they die, i have 3 controlers 2 came with the game 1 is from this past christmas. Well no matter what i do they die even if i put in brand new batteries in them. My tv is another thing at random times it goes out, i think its nothing but i should bring it up, every night there is a couple of occurences where the tv just goes out then on for no reason. The same with my tv downstairs. but no other tvs in my house have the same effect during that time. my laptop battery always goes crazy. It says 3hours left, then 1hour later it dies.

So please tell me what you think

I myself am a skeptic trying to do different psi stuff and this all happened after my interest in psi. I dont make much of it, but lets see from another point of view.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kevin A.

• 20SEP2008

• the eternal me

The laptop part, if you have an AMD cpu, it the battery life is very random, it has a high voltage and is hard to trace the correct battery life once you start using the cpu.

As for the xbox controllers, bad controllers maybe?

TV. Maybe you have an overall general electric problem in your house?

Now, the believer's point of view.

Well, this would be very interesting. Maybe you should try and trace the thoughts and memories that you have when these occurrences happen?

i bought the other controller different time so hard to believe its bad but it has happened at friends houses with thier controllers.

Im not sure if we have an electric problem.We had the place fitted with new electricity last year when we bought it

Well the latest tv was last night I was actually frightened from reading the ghost section on this site and then my cat clawed on the door scaring me senseless. Causing the tv to go out fully.

With the paddles usually when I'm playing Xbox Live and I get very mad that happens causing me to get even . I went through a 20 pack of batteries in 2weeks through controllers. My friends lent me his controller one time same thing happened. When I told him he said never happened to him.

i bought the other controller different time so hard to believe its bad but it has happened at friends houses with thier controllers.

Im not sure if we have an electric problem.We had the place fitted with new electricity last year when we bought it

Well the latest tv was last night I was actually frightened from reading the ghost section on this site and then my cat clawed on the door scaring me senseless. Causing the tv to go out fully.

With the paddles usually when I'm playing Xbox Live and I get very mad that happens causing me to get even . I went through a 20 pack of batteries in 2weeks through controllers. My friends lent me his controller one time same thing happened. When I told him he said never happened to him.

Certain people are known to cause problems with electronic devices. No this doesnt mean its a super power. It just means that whatever electric charge their body naturally has is higher/different than most peoples. This seems to be rather common because a lot of people find out they "fry" cell phone or kill watches etc.

Now you could be one of these people. You could simply be draining the power on any batteries near you. Perhaps when you are arngry or whatever your body is dumping chemicals into your system causing you metabolism to change and perhaps the state or level of your electric charge.

This would explain the controller batteries and perhaps the laptop.

As for the tv, do you have remotes for them and if so where were the remotes pointing? Perhaps if the remote is near you, you are causing it to send a signal to the TV.

Just some thoughts here. Perhaps you can run a simple test? Have someone buy you a pack of batteries (alkaline at first and maybe others if it becomes interesting). Take two batteries and carry them in your pocket all week. Leave the other two batteries as your control. Once this is over give the batteries to someone and see how long they last. Say in something high drain like a digital camera. If the pair you carried dont last as long we might be on to something. Perhaps even post the results. It might be interesting...

Kevin A.

thanks kevin interesting experiment I will try it but will this work the xbox controller shows the level of battery power would that work?

thanks kevin interesting experiment I will try it but will this work the xbox controller shows the level of battery power would that work?

I dont know how the controller measures the level of charge left in a battery so I do not know if this would be best. Preferably you could hook the battery up to a standard voltage tester and that would give us the best results but probably is something you don't have. This is why I thought just running them dead was a solid option. It would be a device you are not touching and would give a very black and white result. Control batteries lasted this long, pocketed batteries lasted this long. Good luck.....

Kevin A.

commercial betteries have an interesting depletion curve. its logarythmic.

meanning that when you check them at one point they will give you a good strong reading, them five minets later they are dead.

i never use comercial batteries in my wireless mic setup ( three bar power check indicator )

when i do, if check battery charge, if i get two lights, i have about 3 min to change them before they are dead.

i use pro cell batteries ( have to get them at a specialized electronic shop ) more linear power drop. when i get the two bars they are still good for about a half an hour.

they are also date of manufacture stamped, and the shop keeps the stock fresh ( commercial batteries like you find in your corner store, you have no idea how long they have been there )

all the pro audio shops around town use pro cell for wireless mics. more expensive, but hey you get what you pay for.

wireless controlers depending on what rf transceiver chip they use can suck up a lot of juice.

the new generation chips use less power.

some info for all of you that are tech savy http://www.nordicsemi.com/

some other interesting news in the site as well.