Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If I could remember my dreams

danielost

I would be rich. Most of my dreams would make very good movies. I always, 99.999% of the time, know when I am dreaming. I also end up laughing at most of my so called night mares well I am still sleeping and non of them scare me at all.

I seldom dream about anything I actually know about. Which is supposed to be impossible. I have had two or three dreams come true. I have had dreams that have continued two or three or even a week later.

So has anyone else had dreams like these.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danielost

• SunDogDayze

• Andromedae

• shadowfrostt

Oh I have! I have these long, vivid, epic dreams sometimes, and I swear they will continue the next night for a while. They even have an ending like a movie. I don't always know I am dreaming, but sometimes, even if I do, I try to not control the dream, I like to just see what my brain comes up with on it's own.

I had a dream about an expedition I was on to Egypt, with some other people, and we were going to get to search the pyramids and sphynx. The first night I dreamed about it, it was all about how we were getting there, and passport issues and stuff, and then we got there and we couldnt find a place to stay, and no one wanted us to be snooping around the pyramids.

THe next time I dreamed about it, we were inside catacombs under the pyramid, and there were all these Indiana Jones-esqu puzzles and traps. There was even a romance building in the dream between me and one of the other explorers, just someone I made up in my head lol.

The ending of it was when we had found this room that had all these artifacts that showed that the Egyptians had just wanted their dead to rest in peace, and how they had tried so hard to keep the dead hidden and safe. They believed that the body was the resting place for the soul, and when the soul was done flying around or whatever, it came back to the body to rest. That is why they had mummified them, to keep them habitable. In my dream, we decided to respect their wishes, and we left, and put the traps back and stuff, so no one could get back to them. We reported that we had found nothing but empty rooms and stuff.

It was long, it was emotional, and this little summary that I wrote doesn't even come close to telling all the details and stuff. But I love my dreams, and I really should write them down and sell them to movie producers. :)

Oh I have! I have these long, vivid, epic dreams sometimes, and I swear they will continue the next night for a while. They even have an ending like a movie. I don't always know I am dreaming, but sometimes, even if I do, I try to not control the dream, I like to just see what my brain comes up with on it's own.

I had a dream about an expedition I was on to Egypt, with some other people, and we were going to get to search the pyramids and sphynx. The first night I dreamed about it, it was all about how we were getting there, and passport issues and stuff, and then we got there and we couldnt find a place to stay, and no one wanted us to be snooping around the pyramids.

THe next time I dreamed about it, we were inside catacombs under the pyramid, and there were all these Indiana Jones-esqu puzzles and traps. There was even a romance building in the dream between me and one of the other explorers, just someone I made up in my head lol.

The ending of it was when we had found this room that had all these artifacts that showed that the Egyptians had just wanted their dead to rest in peace, and how they had tried so hard to keep the dead hidden and safe. They believed that the body was the resting place for the soul, and when the soul was done flying around or whatever, it came back to the body to rest. That is why they had mummified them, to keep them habitable. In my dream, we decided to respect their wishes, and we left, and put the traps back and stuff, so no one could get back to them. We reported that we had found nothing but empty rooms and stuff.

It was long, it was emotional, and this little summary that I wrote doesn't even come close to telling all the details and stuff. But I love my dreams, and I really should write them down and sell them to movie producers. :)

All the dreams that have come true I dreamt them three times.

If you cannot remember your dreams.... how can you possibly know so much about them?

If you cannot remember your dreams.... how can you possibly know so much about them?

when the dream came true I then remembered the dream.

I think that the hardest thing I have ever had to do was wake up physically after I had woken up mentally. I did this twice. It was like clawing your way out of molasses.

My dreams suck. The two dreams that stuck with me are the follwing.

1) I was a terrorist( It is a dream dont arrest me) and I was loading my weopens of mass destruction( it was a box that said that on it) onto my private jet. I was flying it when out of nowhere I fell out of the cockpit. I woke up scared because of the fall. But later I laughed about it

2) I was in a white tuxedo going to a fancy party. For no reason I went to the roof of a building to smoke when a trex attacked. It was a long gun fight. ( yes he had a gun) but he ate me. That was another funny dream

My dreams suck. The two dreams that stuck with me are the follwing.

1) I was a terrorist( It is a dream dont arrest me) and I was loading my weopens of mass destruction( it was a box that said that on it) onto my private jet. I was flying it when out of nowhere I fell out of the cockpit. I woke up scared because of the fall. But later I laughed about it

2) I was in a white tuxedo going to a fancy party. For no reason I went to the roof of a building to smoke when a trex attacked. It was a long gun fight. ( yes he had a gun) but he ate me. That was another funny dream

LOL I like the box labeled "weapons of mass destruction."

I think that's what President Bush was envisioning when he invaded Iraq!

One of the weirdest dreams I have had was the time I dreamt that I had to go pee. I knew I was dreaming so I waited to wake up before I went to the bathroom. but as I started to pee I realized that I was dreaming. So I woke up and went to the bathroom to pee only to realize again I was dreaming. This happened 2 more times. The fifth time I woke up I laid in bed for about 5 minutes to make sure I was actually awake. But I did make it to the bathroom.

Interesting... I rarely remember my dreams, myself. Only two "good" (not nightmare) ones, and the rest are nightmares. Not many of either...

I had a dream about an expedition I was on to Egypt, with some other people, and we were going to get to search the pyramids and sphynx.

funny in my dreams the pyramids would be in my bed room

i had a dream once when i was little (about 7) and my whole family was at this huge deep lake with forest around it and a small stream we went past us . we were all at the shore of the lake and we had a big beige tent with a campfire (i think)

i had made a new friend it was a baby duck that could talk and was the same size of me it was yellow and looked like that tweety bird you see in those cartoons but it had a bill and my sister kept making the duck hang around with her so we had a argument (this was all in the same place) and then we stopped and we were all looking on to this lake and there were about 3 or 4 giant ducks (like mallards) and i called them fat so their faces went really sad and there was really sad music playing from somewhere then it finished :hmm::wacko:

Edited by Andromedae

I would be rich. Most of my dreams would make very good movies. I always, 99.999% of the time, know when I am dreaming. I also end up laughing at most of my so called night mares well I am still sleeping and non of them scare me at all.

I seldom dream about anything I actually know about. Which is supposed to be impossible. I have had two or three dreams come true. I have had dreams that have continued two or three or even a week later.

So has anyone else had dreams like these.

Yea, but you do realise how many movie ideas the movie-making companies have?

Yea, but you do realise how many movie ideas the movie-making companies have?

yes but my dreams are better than most movies that are made

• 4 weeks later...

I solomnly remember my dreams,when I do there always oposits of the world i'm allready in.Not to mention friggen crazy and weird.