Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Muslims outraged over Mohammed on Wiki

AngelXVI

Which shows that you are a true believer. Peace?

Always, my friend! :tu: But please, I'm not a true believer, I'm not really a good Moslem, even :D .

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• capoeiranger

• __Kratos__

• questionmark

• AngelXVI

Want to know what can destroy a region and keep it reduced to rubble, even if it's rich in resources (oil).

Islam.

It's cheaper than Uranium too.. guarantees of destruction include:

-social oppression

-sexism

-random suicide bombings, trying to cash in on those virgins in heaven

-rampant homosexuality, but it's widely denied and hidden behind the Koran

-political unrest

-anger

-free public decapitations of infidels, westerners, or anyone that doesn't claim Islam

-any nice, building or bus will be bombed.. as it is an atrocious western thing, again, cashing in on virgins

What I don't understand is why Muslims don't realize that once you pull the pin.. you THROW the grenade? Eh, I guess their numbers are slowly dwindling.

Now you guys understand when I said "Try to walk in a shoe of a Moslem today"? This is what we get, everyday, 24/7. I pray it should never happen to you guys.

I can understand the reason why Moslems protesting this. However, it is widely known, that there are pictures of (allegedly) the Prophet Muhammad SAW. I myself own one book with another picture unlike the Wikipedia have, but as it was stated, it's more of a secular use, i.e. to be used by non Moslems or for historians, which is ok for me. However, a customary since the 16th century Ottoman laws prohibit the drawing of the Prophet in physical appearances. If a Moslem beleived that the Prophet shouldn't be depicted physically, I guess it's ok. It's their freedom too right? And protesting something is to show that every, EVERY single person in the world has their freedom to speak up. To me, it's okay to criticize something you don't like, as long as it is within limit. I mean, there are many of you are also protesting when the war on Iraq was about to started, or even when you get fired from your job without reason. If you wanna make these protesting Moslems a laughing stock or even throw bad words about them. Go on. Make more threads about it. I'm just gonna laugh your so called democracy and freedom!

Forgive me if I'm being harsh. I'm a Moslem and I'm tired of how some of you generalized us all!

I agree wholeheartedly with this. Everyone has the right to protest something they disagree with, no matter whether other people think they're right or wrong.

This is what we would have to put up with if we lived in a Muslim country..

http://debate.org.uk/topics/history/xstnc-5.html

Well, we don't have that here in my country...

And uh, I'm pretty sure about it, because I studied in an Islamic Law School.

Plus, it's off-topic. Go fuel your hate on Islam.

We'll never get nowhere.

Edited by capoeiranger

Well, we don't have that here in my country...

And uh, I'm pretty sure about it, because I studied in an Islamic Law School.

Plus, it's off-topic. Go fuel your hate on Islam.

We'll never get nowhere.

Its not off topic at all... I am discussing equal rights! And typical, you accuse me of being islamaphobic!

Its not off topic at all... I am discussing equal rights! And typical, you accuse me of being islamaphobic!

What you are not getting is that there are many Islamic cultures, in Indonesia there are even Islamic matriarchies. But it is much easier to put them all in one pot and p*** on it.

What you are not getting is that there are many Islamic cultures, in Indonesia there are even Islamic matriarchies. But it is much easier to put them all in one pot and p*** on it.

Looks pretty prevailant to me through the Islamic cultures!

http://www.asianews.it/index.php?l=en&...0953&size=A

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4387604.stm

Let's play some Koran linking games then, stop feeding us lies about how peaceful you are.

[2.98] Whoever is the enemy of Allah and His angels and His apostles and Jibreel and Meekaeel, so surely Allah is the enemy of the unbelievers.

(The Christian God Loves all, even the unbelievers, not your enemy)

[2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

(Basically, it's OK to kill anyone who isn't a muslim, as long as you don't kill them inside your Mosque)

[3.28] Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.

(Do not be friends with unbelievers)

[3.32] Say: Obey Allah and the Apostle; but if they turn back, then surely Allah does not love the unbelievers.

[4.101] And when you journey in the earth, there is no blame on you if you shorten the prayer, if you fear that those who disbelieve will cause you distress, surely the unbelievers are your open enemy.

(Unbelievers are their open enemy)

[4.144] O you who believe! do not take the unbelievers for friends rather than the believers; do you desire that you should give to Allah a manifest proof against yourselves?

[9.2] So go about in the land for four months and know that you cannot weaken Allah and that Allah will bring disgrace to the unbelievers.

[9.85] And let not their property and their children excite your admlration; Allah only wishes to chastise them with these in this world and (that) their souls may depart while they are unbelievers

(Allah, a vengeful ***SNIP***, wants us to die as unbelievers, instead of "saving" us)

[9.123] O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

(WTF, is anyone else reading the Koran or what?? WAKE UP)

[18.100] And We will bring forth hell, exposed to view, on that day before the unbelievers.

[30.45] That He may reward those who believe and do good out of His grace; surely He does not love the unbelievers.

[83.34] So today those who believe shall laugh at the unbelievers

Your religion is sick, dude.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf
profanity removed. Please read the PM I am sending you.

You'll have better luck in using the hatred of the koran against christians, jews and really kuffurs (infidels) in general then trying to pick and choose islamic countries to point out. The koran is filled with hateful and sickening things against us infidels. :hmm:

It's what these muslims want... To cut down on the freedom of Wiki to become more 'islamic' for their standards to force islamic practices on the people who do not follow their religion.

You'll have better luck in using the hatred of the koran against christians, jews and really kuffurs (infidels) in general then trying to pick and choose islamic countries to point out. The koran is filled with hateful and sickening things against us infidels. :hmm:

It's what these muslims want... To cut down on the freedom of Wiki to become more 'islamic' for their standards to force islamic practices on the people who do not follow their religion.

Agreed, it's a religion of hate, fear, war, and control. Media advertises it as peaceful, because everything has to be politically correct, and all religions are equal.. (Yeah right)

Wake up.

Agreed, it's a religion of hate, fear, war, and control. Media advertises it as peaceful, because everything has to be politically correct, and all religions are equal.. (Yeah right)

Wake up.

Well, don't want to spend an hour or two looking, but I can get you a nice collection from the bible that will easily match your list. Taking citations out of context just furthers the reason why many Muslims went over to the radicals: Christian Crusadering.

Christianity is not a bit better, and probably has as much to be ashamed of as the Muslims.

And, no, before you accuse me that I can easily say that because I am not Christian, the Jews also have a lot to be ashamed off.

Well, don't want to spend an hour or two looking, but I can get you a nice collection from the bible that will easily match your list. Taking citations out of context just furthers the reason why many Muslims went over to the radicals: Christian Crusadering.

Christianity is not a bit better, and probably has as much to be ashamed of as the Muslims.

And, no, before you accuse me that I can easily say that because I am not Christian, the Jews also have a lot to be ashamed off.

All religions have.. But some people/cultures have developed and others have stayed in the 6th century.

its seems to me most people on this forum are living in post religious times, we've simple seen what religion is. decided that its more than likely fake we've moved on and religion plays no role or very little role in western society, our countries give us that freedom, but Islam, especially the followers are still suck in religious times, and the majority still havent moved with the times and still are devoted to Islam. out of fear more than anything, and possibly because the lack of freedom in Islamic countries thats why they cant see why us in the west have a problem with the religion,

Yeah, but one thing the christians don't have in their bible is a standing order against infidels in the ways of violence.

The bible and the torah are quite as well awful as you say and I can agree with that. Doesn't change the fact that the koran is pretty awful as well though.

They're pressing their islamic teachings onto the free world... Wiki is about freedom of information... Not pandering to some religious people just so they'll feel warm and fuzzy in the morning.

They're pressing their islamic teachings onto the free world... Wiki is about freedom of information... Not pandering to some religious people just so they'll feel warm and fuzzy in the morning.

And that is why ALL have to make a stand against the radicals of ALL religions, all some are doing with some of these threads is to deepen the divisions playing into their hands.

And that is why ALL have to make a stand against the radicals of ALL religions, all some are doing with some of these threads is to deepen the divisions playing into their hands.

I'm not at all radical... I just like my freedoms, which my forefathers fought for. Do we need a censored Wiki?

I'm not at all radical... I just like my freedoms, which my forefathers fought for. Do we need a censored Wiki?

No

Well personally, I'm against religion in general.

Muslims get to kill infidels to spread their faith.

Christians/Jews worship a being that tortured and murdered an innocent baby while killing tens of millions according to religion.

Just for the ones you've mentioned.

Islam though is a much greater threat today then any other religion at present on this rock we all live on.

Deeping divisions? Why should we put up with a hateful religion or even be warm and fuzzy towards that wants to see us murdered were we stand for not submitting to their barbarism?

Look just how long it took decent human beings to stop the insanity of christianity in Europe (well not all of it) from the torturing, murdering, imprisoning and fierce force against those that didn't worship their god... This is really no different really.

What about all the second and third generations of muslims growing up in Europe and US? They have grown up in our culture and trying to live their lives like every one else but constantly being put in the same group as radicals. People don't like radical muslims understandably but are you airing the flames of hate yourself when you call every one in this religion hate monger barbarian??

What about all the second and third generations of muslims growing up in Europe and US? They have grown up in our culture and trying to live their lives like every one else but constantly being put in the same group as radicals. People don't like radical muslims understandably but are you airing the flames of hate yourself when you call every one in this religion hate monger barbarian??

Muslims believe the koran is the recited word of their god, so it is timeless in it's meaning... In the koran is justification for them to kill non-believers as well as an array of other awful things from stomping on women's rights, limiting freedom, hatred and ignorance.

I don't make these things up, I am simply stating things that are in the koran. I simply don't agree with them. Try browsing through the koran as a nonbeliever once. The entire koran is on a number of islamic websites to be clicked through freely.

Again, I see this outrage of pictures on Wiki as a tool of opression on freedom. Wiki is a site based on the freedom of information no matter who you are. It's suppose to be an information site for everybody in this world. They want freedom to mean 'within islamic allowance' and that is clearly unacceptable for me as well as it should be for anybody who values their freedom.

Muslims believe the koran is the recited word of their god, so it is timeless in it's meaning... In the koran is justification for them to kill non-believers as well as an array of other awful things from stomping on women's rights, limiting freedom, hatred and ignorance.

I don't make these things up, I am simply stating things that are in the koran. I simply don't agree with them. Try browsing through the koran as a nonbeliever once. The entire koran is on a number of islamic websites to be clicked through freely.

Again, I see this outrage of pictures on Wiki as a tool of opression on freedom. Wiki is a site based on the freedom of information no matter who you are. It's suppose to be an information site for everybody in this world. They want freedom to mean 'within islamic allowance' and that is clearly unacceptable for me as well as it should be for anybody who values their freedom.

Seeing your posts I get the feeling that I forgot hate mongering self-proclaimed atheists among the radicals that have something to be ashamed of.

Didn't you see muslims dancing in the street after 9/11, every muslim interviewed said it was the Americans own fault, did you not see muslims interview after 7/11 saying it was are fault for supporting America, i remember going to the shops the next day, people where openly talking about muslims, for the first time ever (in my experience) at the time the terrorist had majority support by muslims in the UK, they've tried to back peddle in recent years but i think it's to little and to late.

Seeing your posts I get the feeling that I forgot hate mongering self-proclaimed atheists among the radicals that have something to be ashamed of.

Oh? I have nothing to be ashamed of by pointing out facts. Perhaps if the koran didn't have those immoral things in it, I would look at the religion in a better light and see it as less of a threat.