Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you scared of ?

Pretty_0ne

so what gives you the creeps?

any shows? animals? places? Characters? etc...

anything you can think of.

me...i'm scared of the dark and natural disasters.

xoxo,

Paola<3

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pretty_0ne

• JR901

• Lilly

• Veliska

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Touchy feely people..You know those people that HAVE to touch you while they are talking to you. They creep me out!

Carnies... small hands and they smell like cabbage :P

linked-image

Touchy feely people..You know those people that HAVE to touch you while they are talking to you. They creep me out!

i know exactly what u mean....they are scary

Old tubby men in budgie smugglers !!!..the Aussies know what I mean..(speedos) :wacko:

Edited by Magikman
Removed inappropriate pic

Old tubby men in budgie smugglers !!!..the Aussies know what I mean..(speedos) :wacko:

innappropriate pic???

oh ok.

sorry about that.

But he WAS wearing Speedos

I'm afraid of dogs.

bad experiences?

Heights, centipedes and millipedes....*shudders*

removed changed my mind.

Edited by stevewinn

I'm afraid of dogs.

I'm so sorry...even sweet and friendly type dogs?

linked-image

Personally, I have an irrational fear of heights, especially flying in small planes! :cry:

Man thongs...ugh

Yep ManKini's are another one on my list , had a pic but might get that removed too :o:lol:

Yep ManKini's are another one on my list , had a pic but might get that removed too :o:lol:

You mean like the thing Borat wears? Yeah, that's pretty darn terrifying! linked-image

bad experiences?

Yes :(

I'm so sorry...even sweet and friendly type dogs?

linked-image

Yes, but I can control myself around friendly dogs sometimes. I'm ok as long as they don't run around or jump. And they should stay a few feet away from me.

First off, It would be roaches * they freak me out especially when they FLY! *

and this..

Grey aliens or greys :unsure:

I can say im scared of alot of things but not all the time if that makes sense. Like some times i LOVE the dark but them sometimes i feel the need to sleep with the light on.

One thing that i am ALWAYS scared of is what Legatus Legionis already said. I hate those sons of b****es so much. The fear factor increases 10x if its those big red ones that can fly. They try to fly into you ffs.

Edited by Tairon

Yes :(

Yes, but I can control myself around friendly dogs sometimes. I'm ok as long as they don't run around or jump. And they should stay a few feet away from me.

Well, mine don't jump up on people (they've been trained not to), but they do kind of run around (unless I put them into a sit/stay). They aren't aggressive dogs at all. Even I'm afraid of extremely aggressive dogs. Actually, everyone should be cautious of strange dogs, but the majority of 'house pet' type dogs are quite harmless (hope that makes you feel somewhat better).

The odd thing about some human fears is that often there's no real basis for them. For example, anyone is more likely to be killed in a car wreck than in an airplane crash. However, I drive all the time (quite calmly), but when I fly I'm as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs! Go figure...?