Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Birth of Kalki

sunnnz

8 hours ago, HexHammer said:

You don't know what you are talking about, Ganges should dry up in the time he arrives, and Ganges was  a huge river when Muhammed was around, besides he would come on a winged horse which only can be done in these modern times on a tilt rotor airplane.
Besides he didn't kill the evil people, nor did he usher in a golden age for humanity!

You do understand that Ozi hasn't posted anything here in nigh on a decade, right? That's one of the downsides to necroposting.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

trust you to spoil things !  

I wanna see Muhammed turn up !

. Image result for gyrocopter backpack

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

You do understand that Ozi hasn't posted anything here in nigh on a decade, right? That's one of the downsides to necroposting.

Sorry I don't really care about that, others may benefit from the information.

That the Ganges is still flowing.

Good to know. One less thing to worry about.

Harte

• Like 1

May I be Kalki?

Pretty please, I have eaten all my veggies and done all my chores!

Come on guys, you promised me during the last cycke that I can be Kalki this time :( Come on, I'll let you be Rama next time as a trade of, I'm getting bored being stuck as Rama during every. freaking.cycle. of creation. I mean the time I was Rama was like what, the 12th time? I was only supposed to fill in for Bob (who used to be Rama) for that one cycle a few billion years ago, while he was off helping his cousin fix up his new house. But he never came back and now I've been stuck as Rama for 12 cycles of creation.

When is it my turn to be Kalki? :unsure2:

• Like 1

This thread is many years old and as dusty as a crypt. Chances are, many if not all of the posters originally taking part aren't even around anymore. It would be better to start a new topic.

Avoid necroposting.

Thread closed.

• The topic was locked