Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Wheel on Youtube

KevinR

MY name is mike i am 17 years old up until two days ago i believed tk to be impossible naturally of course who doesnt but either way i am a very open minded curiouse person and was facinated with the idea so i took it upon myself to do countless hours of research not to prove or disprove the theory of tk just to learn and understand it better i tried moving a number of objects with no luck i decided to keep trying different methods nothing of course right? then i stumbled across a show put on by our very on unexplained showing this housewife here name slips my mind i apologize but she moved all kinds of objects and they observed her pulse and blood pressure however did not at that time have the abilitys to watch her brain activity neways she moved rather heavy objects through glass no gimmicks this i and all the people who actually observed her feel this being said i was determined to learn i still kept an open mind from evey point of view even the one that states u have to be born with this gift again i failed on everything except something changed by believing i could do tk and having all previous claims at hand with how and y they thought it worked i started to feel what i could only describe then as a force around everything invisible and not always present however there more often than not this kinda freaked me out lol i thought i mite be a little crazy so again i researched i have now come to believe that this is the energy of whatever object i am connecting to and i kept trying i had given up for the day when my friend walked in and said wuts that and pointed at my psi wheel i explained briefly and he just kinda chuckled but he sat down and gave it a shot i was doing more research at the time and he calls me over he had made it move just a little but he made it move this at the time could have been wind but i didnt care i couldnt make it move and it had been in the same spot all day in the same conditions this really perplexed me as up till then i was under the impression it took alot of training if it were possible to move this wheel so i sat down again and sat for a few hours when suddenly it started moving i could already feel this wheels energy and now i was willing it to move now on to the point wether you believe this to be true or not is up to you but think of this can you see air? electrons? love? quanta? atoms? and many more things that we know exist no you cannot so keep an open mind everyone has two reasons why psi wheels are fake 1, we cant do it through glass; this one gave me so much trouble i couldn't understand until i thought about it, its like putting a wall between me and the wheel i do not believe at the moment at least {i am still undergoing my experiments} that tk exists because wut i feel i do when i spin the wheel does not just involve my brain i need my bodys energy and my bodys ability to obey my brain on a level i might not ever understand the glass completely puts a stop to it because it has its own energy and is much heavier than the wheel and 2. they say if theres no glass its ur breath wind a draft; ur right all those things move the wheel but so do i i observed the wheel for three hours not with my eyes a camera sillys and it never once did more than three consecutive turns also when it was the wind the spinning was sparatic and it did not stay on its center it moved from side to side also i can hold my hand by the wheel and if i am concentrating enough can spin it up to 40 times going at an almost steady pace...i use paper that being said only one thing remains tending to people say that the heat from your hands moves the wheel well there dumb because i rubbed my hands together and they were very hot and it did nothing also i left my hand in ice water for 30 mins and spun it just fine :)...my conclusion thus far is that every object has an energy field that with training we can feel and some people claim to see, we do have the power to manipulate this our energy and sort of bond with objects on another plane however it is very acute and is still unclear to me wether or not we can improve these skills....ill say again TK DOES NOT EXIST ur brain emits much too low amounts of energy to move things its your sub-conciouse ability to communicate with the enrgy of matter that alows you to not even move the object because think about it its already moving all you have to do is nudge it :}

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Rolci

• Ourmoonlitsun

MY name is mike i am 17 years old up until two days ago i believed tk to be impossible naturally of course who doesnt but either way i am a very open minded curiouse person and was facinated with the idea so i took it upon myself to do countless hours of research not to prove or disprove the theory of tk just to learn and understand it better i tried moving a number of objects with no luck i decided to keep trying different methods nothing of course right? then i stumbled across a show put on by our very on unexplained showing this housewife here name slips my mind i apologize but she moved all kinds of objects and they observed her pulse and blood pressure however did not at that time have the abilitys to watch her brain activity neways she moved rather heavy objects through glass no gimmicks this i and all the people who actually observed her feel this being said i was determined to learn i still kept an open mind from evey point of view even the one that states u have to be born with this gift again i failed on everything except something changed by believing i could do tk and having all previous claims at hand with how and y they thought it worked i started to feel what i could only describe then as a force around everything invisible and not always present however there more often than not this kinda freaked me out lol i thought i mite be a little crazy so again i researched i have now come to believe that this is the energy of whatever object i am connecting to and i kept trying i had given up for the day when my friend walked in and said wuts that and pointed at my psi wheel i explained briefly and he just kinda chuckled but he sat down and gave it a shot i was doing more research at the time and he calls me over he had made it move just a little but he made it move this at the time could have been wind but i didnt care i couldnt make it move and it had been in the same spot all day in the same conditions this really perplexed me as up till then i was under the impression it took alot of training if it were possible to move this wheel so i sat down again and sat for a few hours when suddenly it started moving i could already feel this wheels energy and now i was willing it to move now on to the point wether you believe this to be true or not is up to you but think of this can you see air? electrons? love? quanta? atoms? and many more things that we know exist no you cannot so keep an open mind everyone has two reasons why psi wheels are fake 1, we cant do it through glass; this one gave me so much trouble i couldn't understand until i thought about it, its like putting a wall between me and the wheel i do not believe at the moment at least {i am still undergoing my experiments} that tk exists because wut i feel i do when i spin the wheel does not just involve my brain i need my bodys energy and my bodys ability to obey my brain on a level i might not ever understand the glass completely puts a stop to it because it has its own energy and is much heavier than the wheel and 2. they say if theres no glass its ur breath wind a draft; ur right all those things move the wheel but so do i i observed the wheel for three hours not with my eyes a camera sillys and it never once did more than three consecutive turns also when it was the wind the spinning was sparatic and it did not stay on its center it moved from side to side also i can hold my hand by the wheel and if i am concentrating enough can spin it up to 40 times going at an almost steady pace...i use paper that being said only one thing remains tending to people say that the heat from your hands moves the wheel well there dumb because i rubbed my hands together and they were very hot and it did nothing also i left my hand in ice water for 30 mins and spun it just fine :)...my conclusion thus far is that every object has an energy field that with training we can feel and some people claim to see, we do have the power to manipulate this our energy and sort of bond with objects on another plane however it is very acute and is still unclear to me wether or not we can improve these skills....ill say again TK DOES NOT EXIST ur brain emits much too low amounts of energy to move things its your sub-conciouse ability to communicate with the enrgy of matter that alows you to not even move the object because think about it its already moving all you have to do is nudge it :}

If you go back and re-write this, I will read it.