Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Electrokinesis

JuniperRane

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I decided to look around the internet because recently, my "electrokinesis" has been increasing. For years now I have slowed down (and sometimes killed) computers, not to mention plenty of kitchen appliances. Then I started to notice that a lot of street lights would go out as I came to, or passed under them. Then I started to get shocked a lot, and shock other people, even through things that shouldn't have been conductors. One really annoying problem was when I kept interrupting radio's at different places and in different cars. Now I find that if I start to think about, especially if I talk about, my "gift", it knocks down systems and power, especially at stores. Recently, like in the past week, I have started turning on street (and various other) lights. I have a ten minute drive home from work, and last night I turned on 7 street lights and turned off 4. (It seems pretty random to me, and it just happens sooo much that it can't be coincidence). The past two nights at work, the server for the whole office has gone down for a couple hours when I get there. So we all got to sit around and talk instead of work, which was great. But both days I was running a little late, so I was stressed. Oh, on my honeymoon a few months ago, my husband bought me a nice necklace, and when he gave it to me, I got so excited one of the lights exploded. So, it does seem to be tied to my emotions. And elevators hate me too... scary.

So, I just thought I'd get some feedback about this. Maybe some advice. I'd love to learn how to control my power. Or even develop it into something more than an annoyance.

I heard (from my chiropractor) that crystals absorb energy. Although, like I said, I want to grow it. Although I am starting to think about getting one to wear at home and in elevators. Any one have info on this?

Everything in existence comes down to electricity. It is truly an inconceivably amazing power if harnessed.

I look forward from hearing from everyone!

~Angie

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Atheist God

• Twerd_Commando

• DfizzleShizzle

• X-Zero

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've also heard crystals absorb energy...But that won't help...Because that would just build up a HUGE charge...So if you accidently release it that would be very dangerous...Try to study up on it....Go to psipog.net and check up on articles about energy manipulation, psi balls...Also search google about electrokinesis...Read articles explaining how to do it, like start out as you would if you didn't have the power, you just wwanted it..Thsi will allow you to learn how to control it...Not all sites can be trusted tough, like wingmakers talks a little more fantasy like than real psychic powers...But good luck!

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I decided to look around the internet because recently, my "electrokinesis" has been increasing. For years now I have slowed down (and sometimes killed) computers, not to mention plenty of kitchen appliances. Then I started to notice that a lot of street lights would go out as I came to, or passed under them. Then I started to get shocked a lot, and shock other people, even through things that shouldn't have been conductors. One really annoying problem was when I kept interrupting radio's at different places and in different cars. Now I find that if I start to think about, especially if I talk about, my "gift", it knocks down systems and power, especially at stores. Recently, like in the past week, I have started turning on street (and various other) lights. I have a ten minute drive home from work, and last night I turned on 7 street lights and turned off 4. (It seems pretty random to me, and it just happens sooo much that it can't be coincidence). The past two nights at work, the server for the whole office has gone down for a couple hours when I get there. So we all got to sit around and talk instead of work, which was great. But both days I was running a little late, so I was stressed. Oh, on my honeymoon a few months ago, my husband bought me a nice necklace, and when he gave it to me, I got so excited one of the lights exploded. So, it does seem to be tied to my emotions. And elevators hate me too... scary.

So, I just thought I'd get some feedback about this. Maybe some advice. I'd love to learn how to control my power. Or even develop it into something more than an annoyance.

I heard (from my chiropractor) that crystals absorb energy. Although, like I said, I want to grow it. Although I am starting to think about getting one to wear at home and in elevators. Any one have info on this?

Everything in existence comes down to electricity. It is truly an inconceivably amazing power if harnessed.

~Angie

Recently I've also had the same things happen to me as well, so you're not alone. It is possible to control you're bio-electric impulses in your brain as well as your EMP, so that could explain all the things that are happening to you. I wouldn't exactly trust everything your chiropractor tells you, if he has crystals on him an he asks for a price, he's just playing you. What exactly are you practicing for your abilities? I'm kind of curios because I can't find much. To control them is something I'm also trying to work on. As for advice, all I have to say is DON'T STOP PRACTICING, keep doing something at least once a day that has to do with electrokinetic abilities.

Hi all,

~Angie

You make some pretty bold claims in your post.

This being said from a purely empirical view I cannot accept your claims at face value. Interesting if it's true however.

You make some pretty bold claims in your post.

This being said from a purely empirical view I cannot accept your claims at face value. Interesting if it's true however.

what caught my attention was the crystal post...does that really exist??

what caught my attention was the crystal post...does that really exist??

Supposedly! (Well, according to alot of psychic healers.) Crystals, (Mainly Quartz.) have the ability to balance and harmonize. This is based on the physical law of resonance. When a frequency of a vibration is encounters another vibration that is different, ultimately, those two vibrations will become the same. If one vibration is faster than another, the faster will slow down or the slower will speed up or they will both move toward equalization at the same frequency.

Regards,

Tom