Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Truthism.com?

cutycub

Go on www.truthism.com, and read it. Please tell me what you think about it :P.

I personally think it's actually true. I won't go into details why, but I do :).

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cutycub

• Mystlylizzy

• Orcseeker

just one long page? im not reading this junk :no:

haha, i know. i had nothing to do when i found the site, so that's how i was able to read the whole thing.

Go on www.truthism.com, and read it. Please tell me what you think about it :P.

I personally think it's actually true. I won't go into details why, but I do :).

First off truth is not an -ISM.

Second off if one wants to make these claims, and just claims to claim without proof is a fear mongerer.

Third I find it extremly insulting that we are not in control of ourselves nor capable of doing great things ourselves with no outside help. Eg. The Eqyptian pyramids, stonehedge, etc. With a little mathmatical understanding, some creativity and a lot of man-power anything is possible.

Forth is the best. There has been throughout history of almost every nation violent and nonviolent overthrows. If the few "chosen" elite are true, then they could not be in control since they don't exhibit control of said governments.

Butsome people love to see some all encompassing evil rulling our planet, where I think that humans by themselves and through their own greed do a good enough job on their own.

First and foremost, this website is not a hoax or joke. Now, moving on....

The information on this website is, in fact, not "crap," "nonsense," or "conspiracy theories." Attempting to hold onto your existing worldview would not be a wise decision. So, either accept the truth now or continue to suffocate in ignorance and mental slavery.

It is of course filled with absolute crap, garbage!

In order to grasp the truth, you must use your free will and freedom of thought.

free will and freedom of thought comes in form of "Common Sense" which i feel the creator the website is lacking. He wants to hoist his ideas on others instead of letting them think!

When i went down and down in the website, i wanted to get hold of a bat and clobber the webmaster on his/her/their head!!

bah! its nothing but another CRACKPOT WEBSITE With a Mish Mash of the usual "Reptilian Overlord" "UFOS/Ancient Astroanuts", "Secret Socities like Freemansons" etc.. which some UM users like bluelight and Draconic, Alexandors/Adamas will love with their heart!!

There is nothing ORIGINAL in the website ..but copy paste from other nutcases crackpot websites found by billions allover the net.

BAH! BAH! BAH!

as nolimit man said ....ITS ABSOLUTE JUNK!!

Edited by Da Verminator

Amazing how he seem to know everything...Where are his sources?...did I miss them?... :sleepy:

I was scrolling and these caught my eye:

Approximately one-half of the human beings on Earth (about 3.3 billion people) are organic portals--soulless human beings who keep real human beings in line with the status quo, on agenda with the matrix control system. "Organic portals form the backbone of the Matrix’s social control infrastructure. They are what keeps society running in a state of preoccupation with the mundane. From cradle to grave, souled humans are pressured to stay with the status quo and not ask dangerous questions" (Thomas Cox, montalk.net).

Organic portals possess no true free will or individuality, and are used, unknowingly, as agents by the Reptilians. You yourself may be an organic portal.

LOL...oh dear...

One cannot travel to the North Pole or to the South Pole for two reasons:

1.) The North Pole and the South Pole do not exist. In their place are polar openings that lead into Inner Earth.

2.) Anyone en route to a polar opening is eventually stopped by Outer Earth guardsmen.

Bull-crap. Tell that to my dad who was in Antarctica for 18 months when he was in the Navy... :rolleyes:

Human beings are programmed by the Reptilians to not believe the truth and to not seek the truth.

The author contradicts himself...

Women

Women are ultra-impressionable beings, and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightfully so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that men cannot satisfy their sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, they will be accused of rape, since non-relationship consensual sex does not exist on Earth, due to the aforementioned programming of women). Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza; an evil absurdity indeed.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, an adult shouldn't need someone else to take care of them.

All in all, women promote the enslavement, rather than the liberation, of humanity. It's bad enough that aliens and the elite already control us. Now, throw women into the equation, and you have absolute misery. They are like sheep dogs helping out a shepherd (hence the term "b****," in case you didn't know).

And to think, women are actually proud of their controlling ways. What a disgrace.

:angry2: Uh, no. :angry: Sexist nonsense. So much for the "truth." <_<

Edited by Quill

one part of the site says you can see reptilian aliens if you take drugs or through sleep paralysis. wow that's is pretty bad.

Wow this is a joke. This dude had a bad relationship and bashes women. Thank god im not him

Edited by nickynick360

It is obvious the author of this website has some serious relationship issues.

I can't take out the trash mom, I'm searching for the truuuuuuth.

The site has some bs on it, an American drive-in, "Sonic", Advanced concrete systems and the The Associated General Contractors of America. Why would a masonic group put their symbol on their company logo? I dont know.

The site also states science is used for control. Honestly I would have thought religion.

The ancient aeroplanes and stuff on the egyptian temple wall might also be a fake because its in too good condition compared to the rest of the temple. It would be a bit more weathered as it looks finely cut now.

There is also claims that there is an inner sun and an inner earth, with a more advanced civilisation underneath.

Apparently there are no North or South Poles and if you try to venture to them you will be stopped by outer earth guardsmen. The north and south poles are openings to the inner world.

The creator of this site is also sexist and implying that the only reason women are there is for love.

That site is full of BS. Anyone who promotes it isn't very clever O.o

You are just a little commoner, so why the hell do you think the Reptilians would reveal themselves to you?

Haha, this is just so funny actually... I'm not religious, but I like science.

One thing I always can't figure out by certain people. Why do they always think THEY are right? Who says it is not just some silly cover up?

I don't contribute to this though. This is just beyond silly. My belief system is fine.

and they say why would the reptilians reveal themselves to us? why would they reveal themselves to THEM?

This just leaves me strenghless of amazement...

Geez they tell you the so called "truth", but they insult you the same time...

Firstly if you want to win someones trust you don't insult them. If they try to tell they are right and to prove it they insult you to show you who is boss, I don't think so.

Not that I am saying that I don't belief it because of they insulted me. It goes beyond that. And if it is the truth, this wouldn't have leaked out. If they want to keep it from us, they would have done a better job at it.

Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightfully so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Wow... that is just amazing... :blink: Never knew. Never knew I must be half man also then. For I am not obsessed with relationships and not the lovey dovey type.

Blame us hey? poor man, he probaly had a bad relationship before hand and blames everything on the woman.. It sounded like he was a christian also because he only shoots at christianity, although he says 'religions'. He just uses the christianity the whole time. So he's beloved left him and he blames God and woman <_< harsh. I don't blame God, for I dont believe in him.

That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, an adult shouldn't need someone else to take care of them.

Hahaha did you never seen a man throw fits and cries? Did you never seen a man insecure or NEED a woman? This is just funny. :lol: Try taking a beer or a PS game from them. Or a fishing rod or the TV remote or use their credit cards :lol:

But anyway... they say brainwash aswell. Now why is there something like GAYS in the world if woman is programmed to give men hell and love? Or gay men? I just don't get the point of this. His accuracy is not that good. He did good in creative thinking or he could consider to be a film director or something.

There is many things I like to quote out of this subject though. and I didn't read all. only scanned everything. but still, geez... the man is crazy!

I won't go into details why, but I do :).

Well why bother posting then?

As for the website: garbled, non-researched, reactionary and holier than thou, with a design layout that looks like it was done by a blind child.

Anyone proporting to tell the TRUTH (note capitals) but stating that they don't need evidence because if you don't believe it you're "thick" is lying or delusional.

I won't go into details why, but I do :).

Kind of defeats the whole purpose of starting a thread, don't you think? This is a discussion forum, if you aren't willing to share your thoughts/views on a topic you specifically broach, what's the point? :hmm: