Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scientific Evidences for the Existence of GOD

Ely

I know more about the growth of religions than you ever will, infact i can say i know more about the world religions that you ever will, esp if you keep refering to wiki.

Its proof of god, because everythign you experience is a result of neurons and electrical signals ebeing processed and the projected by the brain. Meaning the true reality of the physcial world is unkown and therefore what we see is a perception, projected to us, but form where and to whom. anser those and you ahve the proof to god. Its his perception, he is the universal source for it, and we are subject to the perception, meaning only god is absolute.

Does not matter, i dont think Wiki is credible, believe me i can bring stats coming out of my ears, to show islam is the fastest growing religion inthe world.

True, what about you though, your the best at calling people names, especailly false one, at least mine has elements of truth. LOL

I get it now...this is all like a game to you..a compitetion... I tell you Islam is the fastest growing.this and that.<--- no one cares

Im done with this ......I could call it a debate but see its not its just silly... :huh:

you are SOOOOOOO on your own....

I guess you arent really trying to convert though............I was wrong to think you were...cuz see IE - smart/decent/kind person would use a different approach and lay a much nicer approach and would be civil to those he or she was trying to convert.................you havent done either of this...my bad!!! :o

Anyhoo you are on your own with this...whatever you like to call it

Its proof of god, because everythign you experience is a result of neurons and electrical signals ebeing processed and the projected by the brain. Meaning the true reality of the physcial world is unkown and therefore what we see is a perception, projected to us, but form where and to whom. anser those and you ahve the proof to god. Its his perception, he is the universal source for it, and we are subject to the perception, meaning only god is absolute.

Please explain how you know the bolded part is true. Please tell me it's not another "Well, what else could it be?!" arguement.

True, what about you though, your the best at calling people names, especailly false one, at least mine has elements of truth. LOL

You spoke about something that is true? When?! I usually don't even reply to you after reading your posts, because you never really say anything of any significance to me. But, I'm bored now.

I always want proof, if you say im wrong in some case, then show me why and how, opinions dont mean jack to me, i hold many opinions, but when dealing with fact, i want proof, you dont offer much. Thats all. If you did, we might get somewhere.

I still havn't seen any REAL evidence of your God. And then, proving there is a God would not prove YOUR God exists. If I'm not mistaking, you're a Christian, right?

This "perception" is the result of photo receptors in our eyes picking up the light around us. Light reflects off of object at various wavelengths, giving us colour, shape. There is no divine action to this....just physics and biology.

Exactly. We do know somewhat of how the universe works OBJECTIVELY. For instance, the way radiowaves and light travels.

Edited by ShaunZero

. If I'm not mistaking, you're a Christian, right?

noo lol far from it...try islam..then you are on the right track!!

Either way, he has a defined God. Proving a God exists(Which he hasn't done yet) doesn't support his beliefs much.

Edited by ShaunZero

Either way, he has a defined God. Proving a[/i] God exists(Which he hasn't done yet) doesn't support his beliefs much.

He cant prove God, no one can...but you do get the odd one that will think they can lol...hence this thread!! need I say more?

Just a general comment here and a reiteration of the rules pinned at the top of this section:

A lot of the topics in this section cover some sensitive areas and it is important to respect other people's views. This means no flaming, no flamebaiting, no trolling and no personal attacks.

There's far too much bickering and insults being thrown around, we ask that members discuss the topic in a civil manner and avoid personal attacks.

Thank you.

The above is proof of god and his existence, and it shows that only he is absolute, as everything else is an illusion, a perception, even your beloved matter, thats for the evolutionists outthere.

Wait... what link does that have with god? I see no proof of god and his existence in what you said...

As far as I'm concerned, what you said proves god as much as an apple being red proves that there's a unicorn behind me.

Edited by Stellar

So, it´s false that GOD does not exist...

HE was revealed through ancient civilizations (for example the Akashic field) and we did not pay any attention. ;)

Luis

I am sorry, but the concept of this "Akashic Field" being evidence of God is his opinion of a possibility based on a fact that has disputed implications.

I believe that thought is possibly just a biproduct of the activity in our brain and that we do not actually control anything. The entire sequence we perceive as choice and thought could merely be an aspect of the neural activity, that we did not actually decide, the neurons simply acted in an order that we have innacurately described as having a choice. Maybe you really could never have made a different "choice", what you chose was simply the result of the sequence that was set up given the stimuli involved and the current physiological state of the organism, you.

The possibility of this does not make it evidence that we do not think or choose, yet many scientists would in fact concede the possibility. The same is true of László's "Akashic Field" being evidence of God.

It is already know, and this is no secret, that Quantum Physics has demonstrated that everything in the Cosmos has consciousness.. this is already know by scientists (not all), even though it may be denied or rejected..

I think you need to recheck some of your science. My area is statistics/biometrics/climate, but a friend of mine, a very religious person, studies Quantum Mechanics and Chaos Theory as a hobby. I'm sure if he had found cosmic consciousness in those fields, he'd have told me.

Doug

I know more about the growth of religions than you ever will, infact i can say i know more about the world religions that you ever will, esp if you keep refering to wiki.

You were wrong about Islam being the fastest growing religion in the world, so how can you know more? Sure, in some parts of the world it is the fastest growing, but fastest growing has no bearing on whether or not it's true.

You were wrong about Islam being the fastest growing religion in the world, so how can you know more? Sure, in some parts of the world it is the fastest growing, but fastest growing has no bearing on whether or not it's true.

I tend to wonder how they managed to get others to convert over to Islam??

very curious!!!

I dint say the fact its the fastest means its the truth. The point is, its supposed to be subjigating women, its the least known religion amongst the poeple, it has the most negative and false media against it, yet it still out grows other religion and two thirds that accept it are women. What becky pointed out, at large is the who has the most followers, which is christianity, but we also know that many people claim to be christian, but dont actually practise so that number still falls down further. Go to credible sources, non muslim ones, they will tell you that islam is the fastest growing, or do i need to show you.

I tend to wonder how they managed to get others to convert over to Islam??

very curious!!!

Hmmm, nothing curious, the myth of islam spread by the sword is a myth and can be easily proven as a myth. Its a myth put forward by the crusaders during the crusades to cover their antics of mass killing or convertion, which is well documented. Dont beat around the bush, just say what you gotta say.

Hmmm, iI wonder who has a knif at the throats of westerners, especailly women who are accepting islam.

You still claim i cant prove gods existence, funny so far what i have pointed out, has had no responses, because people know its scientifically true. The fact this whole universe and everything in it is a perception, is proof that there is a god who is the universal source of this perception. Ah but you only read what suits preconcieved ideas

You still claim i cant prove gods existence, funny so far what i have pointed out, has had no responses, because people know its scientifically true. The fact this whole universe and everything in it is a perception, is proof that there is a god who is the universal source of this perception. Ah but you only read what suits preconcieved ideas

I guess my points went completly unnoticed?

This "perception" is the result of photo receptors in our eyes picking up the light around us. Light reflects off of object at various wavelengths, giving us colour, shape. There is no divine action to this....just physics and biology.

LOL. I know the basics, but what your missing is, you dont see with your eyes, for example its not the eyes that shoot out light on to objects is it, its the light around, which hits the objects and then goes through the pupil, which opens up to let in the appropriate amount of light, the light reflected on the phot receptors etc, its then your nerves which send elec signals to the brain, which is isolated, which inturn calculates what the light has reflected off, and thus in total darkness it tells you what you see. Thus meaning, the true nature of the physical world is unknown, and that our brain is a receptor of kind which projects to us all our senses, in total isolation. So this writing you see now, its true nature is unkown, what u see is a percpetion projected by the brain, as a result of calculating and processing the elec signal from the brain. This means, its a perceptions, and the latter by nature has a source, which in this case has to be universal, due to universal perceptions that we all have, that source is god, making him the only thing absolute, due to everything else being perceptions, even matter.

Do i need to get really technical on this.

*Oh, and by the way, your brain is not totally isolated from the light. Thats what our eyes are. Its a connection from the light to your brain. Which is the opposite of isolation.

And even it was isolated, what in the world does that have to do with Allah???

that is what i dont get, fair enough you question how we interpret our universe but how does this prove there is a god?

surely using your logic, unless im mistaken, you should believe God must also be our interpretation so also false?

LOL. I know the basics, but what your missing is, you dont see with your eyes, for example its not the eyes that shoot out light on to objects is it, its the light around, which hits the objects and then goes through the pupil, which opens up to let in the appropriate amount of light, the light reflected on the phot receptors etc, its then your nerves which send elec signals to the brain, which is isolated, which inturn calculates what the light has reflected off, and thus in total darkness it tells you what you see. Thus meaning, the true nature of the physical world is unknown, and that our brain is a receptor of kind which projects to us all our senses, in total isolation. So this writing you see now, its true nature is unkown, what u see is a percpetion projected by the brain, as a result of calculating and processing the elec signal from the brain. This means, its a perceptions, and the latter by nature has a source, which in this case has to be universal, due to universal perceptions that we all have, that source is god, making him the only thing absolute, due to everything else being perceptions, even matter.

Do i need to get really technical on this.

you have no way of knowing we all have the same 'universal' perceptions. we are taught from an early age how to interpret our surroundings and impulses from it. doesnt mean we see, taste the same. by your logic there should be no colour blindness and we should all taste food the same, we dont.

whos to say the colour i see as red is not seen by yourself as blue but you are taught to call it red?

in my eyes the colour i interpret as green may infact be brown in your eyes but we both have been taught that it is green so would both say grass is green even though we interpret different colours via our eyes.

why does the source have to be god again??? you havent said why unless i missed it. i dont get how us not being able to see the 'real world' means god created it? why does god have to be the source? we cant see uv light with our own eyes but that doesnt mean god is the source

Edited by I Am Will

you have no way of knowing we all have the same 'universal' perceptions. we are taught from an early age how to interpret our surroundings and impulses from it. doesnt mean we see, taste the same. by your logic there should be no colour blindness and we should all taste food the same, we dont.

whos to say the colour i see as red is not seen by yourself as blue but you are taught to call it red?

in my eyes the colour i interpret as green may infact be brown in your eyes but we both have been taught that it is green so would both say grass is green even though we interpret different colours via our eyes.

why does the source have to be god again??? you havent said why unless i missed it. i dont get how us not being able to see the 'real world' means god created it? why does god have to be the source? we cant see uv light with our own eyes but that doesnt mean god is the source

Your misunderstanding this, it quite hard to take when one realises the reality they so cling on to us, nothing but a mirage a perception. There is universal perception, i and you see red, we red in different ways, but we see red, when the actual colour is red. Colour blindness on the other hand is a deficiency, an abnormality, so not the norm. Yes it does affect how they see colour etc, and its nothing to do with child hood teachings, we have a spectrum of colours which have been identified as red, blue, green etc. We all see them, but we all see our shades of colours slightly different from each other, i see a red rose different to you, but i still see it as red, thats the universal perception. Same for hearing, i hear a base line just like you do, but we both hear it slightly different from each other, but stll the universal perception is there, from whcih we identify it as a base line etc.

Your stuck on liht only, mate im talking about all your senses, not just sight. If everything in the universe and itself is a perception, which is calculated and projected by the brain, which is also apart of the physical world, perception or an illusion by nature, has to have a source, which in this case is god, because if everythign we know is perception and an illusion, the only thing certain or absolute is the one who projecting the illusion. A Perception must have a perceiver, in this case who do you think your brain is projecting the perception too, Who is I? The source of the perception is god, he is not goverened by, thats the nature of the one who sets an illusion, he is not affected by it and is seperate of it. Thus God is real, infact the only reality we can be certain of.

SEriously though i can get really deep on this, which can change your total outlook to the world, and the first time you confront this scientific fact, it scares people.

Hmmm, iI wonder who has a knif at the throats of westerners, especailly women who are accepting islam.

ARE YOU saying people are held against their will??? really??

You still claim i cant prove gods existence, funny so far what i have pointed out, has had no responses, because people know its scientifically true.
Yes AND I still claim you cant and I now claim you wont be able to...not now, not..............EVER

I dont need anyone to prove to me god exists...I know God exists...<----somehow you fail so often to let that sink in...

. Ah but you only read what suits preconcieved ideas

I read what I wish to read...............NOT what some boy on a forum that I have no interest in what so ever...I mean geee you seem desperate to get others to read your post....

WAIT what posts??? you didnt post anything.....LEWIS did not you..........so what in 4 kinds of cheese are you babbling about?

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Hmmm, nothing curious, the myth of islam spread by the sword is a myth and can be easily proven as a myth. Its a myth put forward by the crusaders during the crusades to cover their antics of mass killing or convertion, which is well documented. Dont beat around the bush, just say what you gotta say.

I think this is a LOL moment, and I dont speak leet.

Ozi, while I will agree with you that Islam is a beautiful expression of one's devotion to God, I strongly strongly strongly disagree with your notion of Islam that doesn't spread by the sword.

I remember a couple years back, before Israel built a wall around its self, there was a suicide bombing of some sort or another nearly every day in Israel.

Now, remind me Ozi, who perpetrated the suicide bombings?

Was it...

The Jews?

Nope

The Christians?

Nope

Oh yes... thats right, it was the Palestinians, who just so happen to be... Muslim!

Why? Islam is supposed to be a religion of peace, I agree, but the entire Middle East is out to prove that notion wrong.

Look, heres a great article that MLOR posted http://www.altmuslim.com/a/a/print/2611/

Im not trying to rag on Islam, Ozi, Im just saying that from where I'm standing I'm pretty sure Islam has turned into a religion of the sword.

Its a crying shame, it really is.

SEriously though i can get really deep on this, which can change your total outlook to the world, and the first time you confront this scientific fact, it scares people.

dude seriously quit trying to change peoples views...leave them alone

Your misunderstanding this, it quite hard to take when one realises the reality they so cling on to us, nothing but a mirage a perception. There is universal perception, i and you see red, we red in different ways, but we see red, when the actual colour is red. Colour blindness on the other hand is a deficiency, an abnormality, so not the norm. Yes it does affect how they see colour etc, and its nothing to do with child hood teachings, we have a spectrum of colours which have been identified as red, blue, green etc. We all see them, but we all see our shades of colours slightly different from each other, i see a red rose different to you, but i still see it as red, thats the universal perception. Same for hearing, i hear a base line just like you do, but we both hear it slightly different from each other, but stll the universal perception is there, from whcih we identify it as a base line etc.

Your stuck on liht only, mate im talking about all your senses, not just sight. If everything in the universe and itself is a perception, which is calculated and projected by the brain, which is also apart of the physical world, perception or an illusion by nature, has to have a source, which in this case is god, because if everythign we know is perception and an illusion, the only thing certain or absolute is the one who projecting the illusion. A Perception must have a perceiver, in this case who do you think your brain is projecting the perception too, Who is I? The source of the perception is god, he is not goverened by, thats the nature of the one who sets an illusion, he is not affected by it and is seperate of it. Thus God is real, infact the only reality we can be certain of.

i dont believe i am misunderstanding this at all. many years ago i realised the actual world we live in is not as we seem, we merely interpret it a different way. Yet i do not see how you can relate this fact to god or religion?

again i will tell you my point. Even if we are not colour blind there is now way of knowing that the colours i and you see are the same. we identify them as the same yet there is no way of knowing if we actually see them as we cannot look through each others eyes.

Say for instance i see in black and white yet i do not know i only see in black and white as i have been taught to differentiate the different shades as black as colour. so we will seemingly identify things the same but we infact experience different interpretations of our environment. to say we do is just plane wrong.

why is god the only possible source? i dont see how you came to determine this??

dont presume things by saying im stuck on light, i was merely using it as an example. i think your overcomplicating things. perhaps the real world has no colour or sound, it is possible the actual world looks completely alien to how we perceive it. it doesnt make the world an illusion in the slightest, just we interpret it differently. many examples of this with the world being different for other animals, cows see in only black and white, snakes can detect heat. their perceptions of this world our different to ours, it doesnt mean the world is any less real.

as i said i have known about this for some time, no such thing as light, sound etc, doesnt mean you have to conclude the world is an illusion if you look at it logically

Edited by I Am Will

Have you ever heard of the janissaries? Seems that kidnapping and mass murder cut both ways.

One thought: King Richard I (Englishman and commander of the crusaders) managed to live clear through the crusades without the infidels touching him. But he fell to Clan Gordon in 1199. Don't mess with the Scots.

Your "science" needs a lot of work. To "prove" Gods/Allahs existence you must first state your proposal as a question: does God exist? Then you propose a test that produces one result if God/Allah exists and a different one if God/Allah does not exist. You then analyze the results to see if they differ from randomn chance. So let's see your work. So far, all you have presented is a lot of hot air.

Doug

I remember a couple years back, before Israel built a wall around its self, there was a suicide bombing of some sort or another nearly every day in Israel.

Yes, but they didn't use swords...so Ozi is right. Islam is not spread by the sword; it's spread by the bomb.

Doug

Your "science" needs a lot of work. To "prove" Gods/Allahs existence you must first state your proposal as a question: does God exist? Then you propose a test that produces one result if God/Allah exists and a different one if God/Allah does not exist. You then analyze the results to see if they differ from randomn chance. So let's see your work. So far, all you have presented is a lot of hot air.Doug

I agree

However he claims its all his posts..but the OP posts were made by LEWIS..ot OZI

find it queer how Ozi is bent on getting others to read posts made by another user!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..in fact he is going about it the wrong way..too much arrogance for this

• The topic was locked