Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most "horrific" evp?

Radian

I found this on another site..

Not sure if it's the most horrific, but it's surely the longest.

what you guys think- is it the most horrifying?

Original site with the EVP:

http://paranormal.about.com/od/ghostaudiov.../a/aa101507.htm

Stacey Jones describes what you'll hear on the recording:

"You can [faintly] hear the three females talking throughout the recording. You will hear a female – the family member – say, 'Hello, baby,' and another long conversation. Those are all human voices. But what sounds like a struggle or attack is going on as well.

"The male [voice] you hear was not present at the hotel. You will hear a cuckoo clock (which was not present) a ticking of a hall clock (which was there); you will hear what sounds like the microphone being moved (which was not touched) and then the sound becomes clearer.

"You will hear a creaking door and slamming of the door, which is real. Then you will hear a [unknown] woman say, 'Get off me,' and what sounds like the woman being attacked. The struggle continues for awhile, and during the EVP you can hear some of my investigators' conversations. After interviewing my investigators, they said they went and sat on the stairs of this hotel, because they heard from an above floor, what sounded like footsteps and conversations, not what you hear on this recording. When the noises stop, you hear the investigators participate in a lulled conversation. They stated that they started to talk when the noises stopped. In their conversation, you will hear a male voice say, 'Help me' several times."

Edited by Shankpin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Radian

• Superman

• LadyHay

• She-ra

this is one of the weirdest things i ever heard it sounds like one of those jungle noises being played but then there is a loud bang then it sounds like a woman yelling. freaky stuff great find.

Heck, I never could here the "help me" several times toward the end, did you?

Heck, I never could here the "help me" several times toward the end, did you?

I thoguht i heard it once but i couldent hear it after that.

That was waaaaay freaky!!!!!! :unsure2:

whoa...

ok, ive downloaded it and will try to listen more properly

Edited by Orcseeker

Good find, very eerie.

Yup.....this was posted on here before a while back. I actually listened too it for someone else...lol. It is freaky.....you can even hear the cuckoo clock go *DONGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!* Well that is what it sounded like too me...lol

I actually spoke to the woman that did an analysis on that EVP. And I still have a link to the play by play translation of what was said in that EVP, I'll post the link, here and here is a link detailing more information on it, here.

-Akaebeel

thats awful.

Really? I didn't hear anything, but what sounded like every noises amplified beyond belief. I mean, if that sound in the foreground is the second hand on a hall clock, you can gauge how sensitive the mike was. The AC coming on, people in the room breathing, noises outside, whatever.

I heard no voices other that the live people we were told to expect. I even tried the translation. Nothing. :(

Sheesh, that gave me a slight headache, but the EVP is very frightening to listen with the transcript..Thank you for the postings. It was incredible. Does it make it me believe? No. I think everyone knows why..

The “portrait of horror” is disturbing to look at…

dEmonVP

Edited by primordial

The demon EVP made me think of that Russian exorcism recording...

scary stuff.

* Thanks for the translation info. Akaebeel*

Edited by Shankpin

Sheesh, that gave me a slight headache, but the EVP is very frightening to listen with the transcript..Thank you for the postings. It was incredible. Does it make it me believe? No. I think everyone knows why..

The “portrait of horror” is disturbing to look at…

dEmonVP

:o

that is weird

I have never yet heard a convincing EVP.

:(

I call people like you skeptics,lolz

Listen to this one. It speaks for itself (no pun intended):

Scary EVP

So what is not normal on the EVP, the growl?

:o

that is weird

It sounds like an elephant or something close, to me. Could it be a dinosaur ghost?

Sounded like a really squeaky door to me......I would have like to seen a video to see if there was any movement with these sounds...

Edited by SilverRain Queen

That door creaking was so loud it give me a headache..

I can hear voices through out, but what is human (PI) or what is *not,* I can't tell.

Edited by Shankpin