Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most "horrific" evp?

Radian

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Radian

• Superman

• SunDogDayze

• Lightning88

How do you even listen to this? When I click it it takes me here;

http://paranormal.about.com/?once=true&

There was a pretty strange one at some castle in a dungeon. Some lady crying really loud. I can't remember the name but I'll know it if I hear it. People, start throwing out the names of haunted castles!

Edited by analog_warrior

You know something, I don’t find this to be that freaky. Ok maybe the woman screaming, but everything else sounds so amped up and distorted I find it next to impossible to make out the voices. First off they let you know what to expect so perhaps the power of suggestion is influencing some. I am boarder line on this one, but I am leaning more to that this isn’t an authentic EVP I feel it might have been faked. That’s just my opinion.

Edited by Black_Swamp_Paranormal

I wonder what hotel that was recorded in. I live in central New York and this was supposedly recorded around here.

I heard that the hotel or Inn or whatever doesn’t allow Paranormal Investigations anymore. What a big surprise huh?

Edited by Black_Swamp_Paranormal

You know something, I don’t find this to be that freaky. Ok maybe the woman screaming, but everything else sounds so amped up and distorted I find it next to impossible to make out the voices. First off they let you know what to expect so perhaps the power of suggestion is influencing some. I am boarder line on this one, but I am leaning more to that this isn’t an authentic EVP I feel it might have been faked. That’s just my opinion.

I'm with you, there. I didn't find this remotely frightening, mainly because I didn't hear anything compelling. I might have heard a scream, but that could have been anything really. I did hear what sounded like a cuckoo clock, which is interesting because they claim there was none present. However, that's something we can't exactly confirm. As for the rest, nothing.

I want to click, but I don't want to hear... if I click, I'll hear, if I hear, I'll click. :(

Ok, I listened and am kind of skeptical on this. I dunno. I'm up in the air on this one. :huh:

See, this is what bothers me about the whole field of EVP work. What's being said, or even if there is ANYTHING being said is all open to the interpretation of the listener.

Now, I know people will say it's spirits, so you can't expect to get clear recordings, but it just seems like there are people trying way too hard to "force" the EVP's to say something. Like on this page, they've got one they call the sound of blood dripping. Seriously, blood dripping?!?

I'm personally pretty open-minded about the possibility of there being paranormal activity, but the EVP field along with the hordes of websites trying to make every bit of dust they catch into an orb and stating with such authority that orbs PROVE ghosts and that this particular ghost if named "John" because they found out a guy named John died nearby kind of reflects badly on the whole paranormal field.

In short, I think the paranormal should be investigated, but the fact that there are soooo many people who try to make whatever 'evidence' they come up with fit their personal views gets tiring.

This 'horrific evp' does have its' moments.. but the ones that have mostly chilled me were the EVPs captured at the Villisca house..

http://www.villiscaiowa.com/The_EVPs.html

Edited by sam12six

geeze that was loud..even with the volume down..could have sworn I heard someone burp towards the end..the ticking clock was a pain in the rear !!! ...is this the real deal???...who knows ?interesting though

I steer clear of EVP i have nothing what so ever to do with that

Why is that? Just curious.

-Akaebeel

Why is that? Just curious.

-Akaebeel

not to speak for him,but evps tend to make them come out alot more.

Thats creepy, for some reason during the last couple of days theres been so much EVP in my life :lol: the other day I stumbled into some on youtube last night I watched white noise at a friends house, and now this, ceepy!

Edited by jakersHD