Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your taco,s or your life!

swtp

FONTANA, Calif. - A hunger for carnitas nearly led to some carnage after a Fontana man was robbed of a bag of tacos at gunpoint. Police Sergeant Jeff Decker said the 35-year-old victim had just bought about $20 in tacos from a street-corner stand Sunday night and was bicycling home when the suspect confronted him and said "Give me your tacos."

Decker said the suspect grabbed the bag of food, punched the victim in the face and began to flee.

When the victim demanded his tacos back, the suspect pointed what appeared to be a handgun at the man and threatened to kill him before running away.

___

Information from: Inland Valley Daily Bulletin, http://www.dailybulletin.com

I could understand a pregnant woman with a desperate craving, and no cash! But this guy needs a serious taco intervention program now! :yes:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goalienan

• swtp

• Charlie Donuts

• glorybebe

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what to say about that....no taco is worth the chance of going to jail. and to punch the guy in the face, that was just uncalled for.

What an idiot......Sounds like the "Frito Bandito" is back.....

some ppl will do anything for food...

he must have had a horror case of the munchies :D

are we sure that it wasnt kirsty ally tho? since she has been booted out of jenny craig

:lol: Could be related i guess! And Tigger, Kirstie had to see it comming, i think her new diet program will be all the sour grapes that will pucker your tummy into the size of a raisen! ;)

:lol: Could be related i guess! And Tigger, Kirstie had to see it comming, i think her new diet program will be all the sour grapes that will pucker your tummy into the size of a raisen! ;)

I always like Kirsty Allen, she was great in "Cheers" and has such a pretty face...Too bad she blew up like a tick..... :o

Taco Bandito.. :D lol.. remembered that my Mc Sunday was snatched from me a while back.. never went after it though.

are we sure that it wasnt kirsty ally tho? since she has been booted out of jenny craig

:lol: ...That's a damn funny visual. I don't think it could'a been Kirsty, she would'a just started chowin down right then and there, and she DEFINITELY wouldn't have been able to OUTRUN anyone.

Maybe she was doing research for her new movie "Look whose choking on a taco", I think it's a real life documentary.

LOL that's mad!

:lol: Frito Bandito!, now thats a blast from the past. I honestly had to sit here for a min, "I was thinking, I know that name from some where" :lol:

I agree with Tigger it was Kirtstie, but its an evil plan by scientologist to take over the taco market. We have to wait to see how it all unfolds.

Beware the taco bell goodness!

Lol, I can just imagine what the funeral would have been like....

"Would did he die of?"

" He wouldn't share his tacos"

Seriously though. tacos? That's a dumb reason to nearly die. Then again, it depends what kind they were......

I would willingly give my taco's to anyone who did that to me.

Beware the taco bell goodness!

Lol, I can just imagine what the funeral would have been like....

"Would did he die of?"

" He wouldn't share his tacos"

Seriously though. tacos? That's a dumb reason to nearly die. Then again, it depends what kind they were......

:rofl: That would have been awful! That's just sorry, stealing a man's tacos. . .is nothing sacred anymore?

How would you approach the police on this matter? lol

Sounds like the "Frito Bandito" is back.....

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!