Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Parallel "Universes"/Bizzarro Worlds do exist

airsoftbro11

Besides, my own journeys to these parallel dimensions further proves their existence at least to me, as I've been in a parallel version of my own life and seen it to be possible.

how do u get there ? and do u disappear from this one when u go ?

Min xx

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Dot

• airsoftbro11

• OptimisticSkeptic

• Showgirl

And it would also mean that, somewhere there would be infinite many galaxies that are clones and synchronizes with each other in a perfect formation, and no matter how far you would travel, there would always be these same galaxies with aliens and animals doing the same exact thing over and over again in the infinite, I bet they would think that it is some kind of dimensional mirror. I wonder exactly where the rest of the world would be if this goes on forever. I guess the possition is in a infinite error...

Imagine if they built something very long in a straight line in space and connected it to where the other ones started. Then that line would be infinitely long with no ending or beginning :lol:

Edited by Mr.Dot

I was finishing up Clifford Pickover's "Black Holes: A Traveller's Guide" last night. In the "Author's Musings" section at the end, he related a message he got from Arthur C. Clarke about infinity and Pi. I don't remember the exact words, but the idea was that if Pi contains an infinite number of digits, then those digits must contain Pi, and those digits in the contained Pi must contain Pi, and those contained contained digits must contain Pi... ad infinitum. Clarke finished with, "That way lies madness."

I was finishing up Clifford Pickover's "Black Holes: A Traveller's Guide" last night. In the "Author's Musings" section at the end, he related a message he got from Arthur C. Clarke about infinity and Pi. I don't remember the exact words, but the idea was that if Pi contains an infinite number of digits, then those digits must contain Pi, and those digits in the contained Pi must contain Pi, and those contained contained digits must contain Pi... ad infinitum. Clarke finished with, "That way lies madness."

Hi OS :)

i liked the last chapter of 'contact' where the digits deep in pi described a circle in binary code. pi is infinite, so it really must be in there somewhere. thats spooky.

love Min x

i believe that everything has to die in the end. but people say theuniverse there has to be another one but everything has some sort of twin, nothing is infinate exept for 3/100=3.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333... i have many theories that will take too long too explain

i believe that everything has to die in the end. but people say theuniverse there has to be another one but everything has some sort of twin, nothing is infinate exept for 3/100=3.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333... i have many theories that will take too long too explain

3/100 = 0.03

....just that and wholly that, just 0.03 !!!

Min

Hi OS :)

i liked the last chapter of 'contact' where the digits deep in pi described a circle in binary code. pi is infinite, so it really must be in there somewhere. thats spooky.

love Min x

Wow! Thanks, Min. I was talking with my son about Pi and other irrational number just the other day, and I brought that up. I was thinking it was in one of Greg Egan's books, so thanks for correcting my memory. I'll point him to Contact immediately!

Showgirl:

No I astral project there. Easiest and perhaps the only way for time / dimensional travel, and you don't need any fancy machines or anything.

-EA

No I astral project there. Easiest and perhaps the only way for time / dimensional travel, and you don't need any fancy machines or anything.

im interested... what controls do u have in place so as u know its another dimension and not just an illusion ?

Min xx

What controls do you have in place to know THIS is not an illusion?

Actually, that is what it seems to be, that indeed this world is the Illusion and the Astral world is closer to "reality" though there are many layers to go through.

In any case, the astral world is at least as real and tangible as this one, so it's easy to understand it is something solid and real as you can travel with other people and have the same experiences which verifies it's reality, unless you'd say they all had the same illusion, but then again as said we might be living in an illusion already.

You can also communicate with other astral beings and travel to places here in the physical world and see things happening other places, or in the future, or past, and then get it verified here in the physical world once you are back and check the events you saw at the locations you were. It's a lot of information and insights and deep understanding about yourself and existence to gain from astral projection, and it's pretty damn entertaining and fun as well, not to say interesting and amazing.

So on a philosophical level it is hard to say "is it an illusion or not", but on a principal level you can say it is as real, if not even more real, than this physical ordinary dimension we are in here and now while writing in this forum.

On the other hand, you could as well say there are no illusions, as everything is real, and all you experience is different layers of reality, and sometimes self-created manifestations, but that does not make it less real.

hope u forgive me for my dumb ass questions here... i admit im skeptical on this, and dont want to offend, just asking.. ok ?

What controls do you have in place to know THIS is not an illusion?

i'm not the one claiming to be able to go into a different dimension and talk to myself.. that would be u !!

Actually, that is what it seems to be, that indeed this world is the Illusion and the Astral world is closer to "reality" though there are many layers to go through.

i'm confused... if the astral world is more 'real' than this one, dont u mean that this world is at least as real and tangible as the astral one not the othere way around ? if its more 'real' do u and ur fellow travellers fit in there, coz ur born of this illusion u would seem to be like illegal immigrants, and so its less appropriate to be there. is there temptation to stay there ?

In any case, the astral world is at least as real and tangible as this one, so it's easy to understand it is something solid and real as you can travel with other people and have the same experiences which verifies it's reality, unless you'd say they all had the same illusion, but then again as said we might be living in an illusion already.

dont u think travelling with like-minded ppl less of a control measure and more of a support plan ? I would consider travelling with a skeptic, or someone who didn't want to travel more of a useful check, have u tried this ?

You can also communicate with other astral beings

any supporting evidence ?

and travel to places here in the physical world and see things happening other places,

i believe the jurys out on this.... seems to be some good evidence, but then, remote viewing all takes place in our world, and is on the verge of being explained by scientific means.

or in the future, or past, and then get it verified here in the physical world once you are back and check the events you saw at the locations you were.

what do u mean 'get it verified in the physical world' i thought u said the other dimension was as real and 'tangible' as this one ?

also could u give an example of viewing the future that is verifiable to me , and some simple description of the controls on this time travelling verification ?

i find all this stuff infinitely interesting...

love Min x

Edited by Showgirl

• 2 weeks later...
hope u forgive me for my dumb ass questions here... i admit im skeptical on this, and dont want to offend, just asking.. ok ?

any supporting evidence ?

love Min x

no ?

• 1 month later...

I dont expect someone like you to understand. But you can however not create something infinite with mathematical terms, you are just illustrating the ide of infinite by making mathematical calculations, symbols that we have given meaning to. But those calculations are in reality particles in a certain order with limited numbers and those mathematical symbols and rules dosen't all apply to the real world.

I dont believe in the concept of infinite.

You don't believe in the concept of infinite? With the exception of the fact that you may define infinite as something other than unbounded, never-ending, not finite, I don't understand how you cannot believe in the concept of infinite. Do me a favor... count the integers starting with 1, then 2, then 3... etc. and reply to this message when you get to the end of the integers; I'll be waiting.

Showgirl:

I asked what controls you have in place to know THIS is not an illusion. But instead of answering and giving anything to support your belief that "this" is it, you just simply tell me what I claim to do, which indeed I still claim to do, but that has nothing to do with the question I asked you.

Regarding the "reality" of the astral world, it is kind of hard to describe how something can seem and feel more "real" than this physical world without leaving this one and enter the other ones yourself to see what that is like, and go beyond this illusion and see what more is out there.

When it comes to travelling with likeminded I've done that on several occasions and done my share of experiments to verify these experiences to be real. Skeptics, well they will have a problem unless they are open minded enough to believe in the possibility of astral travel, as the mind is what makes you able to experience, and if that mind is too closed for other possibilities it will be hard for that person to venture on such journeys. Perhaps not impossible, but hard.

Asking for evidence of communicating with astral entities? How can I prove that I talked to someone living in a world at some different plane of existence, unless you go with me there and see him yourself? And to do that you have to train your astral projection skills, its not easy to just "rip" people out of their bodies and take them along.

On your last question, how to verify the astral projection by physical evidence in this world, I simply mean you can do experiments such as going somewhere and see what happens there and go back to your body and check if what you saw really happened there. Or go to the past, find something of importance, lets say a treasure for fun, and then go dig up that treasure here and now in the present. Thats kind of verifications.

Viewing the future is more complex as it is not "set in stone", it is constantly changing and many possible outcomes, and even by seeing a possible outcome, you can create a new one. But some things are beyond mans control, such as major earthly disasters, astronomical events and so on.

Cheers-

EA

• 1 month later...
First of all, the universe IS infinite. Always has been since the first thought. The thought became a vibration and the vibration became a "string". This string creates existence as we now sense it.

My belief is that a "being" did create everything, but with a thought...a thought that was neither negative nor positive. As long as we exist and perceive to exist, then our negative and positive energies in turn keep us connected to our reality.

So yes, there are an infinite amount of universes but not every universe is the same, just variations. Variations of the first model, the beginning...the first thought.

So every time you think about what might happen, is now possible because of you.

FREE WILL

So, in theory, if every single person in the universe stopped believing that they existed, then reality would cease to exist? :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

This is an interesting thought. But for me, to think about infinate....is just very hard to grasp. Kind of like the thought, if you will, "God has always been here nothing created him/her." That is another one of those thoughts that just are very hard to grasp and think about. My mind can't contain the thought for very long before feeling like it's going to burst with questions. :unsure2:

• 5 weeks later...
You don't believe in the concept of infinite? With the exception of the fact that you may define infinite as something other than unbounded, never-ending, not finite, I don't understand how you cannot believe in the concept of infinite. Do me a favor... count the integers starting with 1, then 2, then 3... etc. and reply to this message when you get to the end of the integers; I'll be waiting.

And one million...

Im just saying that nothing infinite exists in this universe, at least we have not detected something like it yet. Why is it so hard for almost everyone to accept that some people dont "belive" in the concept of infinite? Even when theres no proof at all for it, just concepts and ides but that's not good enough for something to be real. I do agree tho that the empty space of nothingness and stupidity is infinite.

You can continue to count, parhaps we're on to something here. :no:

Edited by Mr.Dot

I wonder Which universe i get to chose my own limits and counciuosly live them out. Instead of them being chosen by my other selves and living them out unknowingly, like this one. I dont want to wait any longer this reality is boring, Im here for you guys and gals, hurry up and wake up, so I can do the next thing on my list. You are the one who needs to wake up, not the people they are plenty fine on their own at least that's what they say. O really then why do they ask for help, dude you ask for help to. It's not the same, how? Because when I ask for help i know where im asking help from somtimes, i think. So do they, they just dont know it. If that's true then how do they know, U idiot quit being difficult u know the answer. yea but you played along anyways, shutup. hehe fun fun fun! {{ In this parallel universe you can even create other selves within the selve just by thinking about it, the only thing is they dont act seperatly.}} Although mathmatically there should be those of us who can do so just by will. Any one out there like that i would really like to know, pls help me learn how to split the mind into two differently functioning units but remaining balanced.