Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange Lights Over Ramstein AFB in Germany

DreamRebel

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• navschic

• DreamRebel

• ECC

I think there might be something to the Bible and the UFO thing.

I heard there is a USA military base in Germany. so if might be jets, planes and other flying air crafts.

Really !!!

An American Airbase you say ?? in another Part of the western world you mentioned , has to be a rumour tongue.gif

This should be on the front page news forum dontgetit.gif

Your contrabutions are nothing short of astounding, I shall follow your one liners with great interest thumbsup.gif

I'm a 33 year old mother of 3 girls (ages 13, 8, and 3,) and a stay at home military wife. My family and I are stationed here at Ramstien AFB Germany - we live in a village near the Air Force Base and that article is real and was published in a local Air Force newspaper. In fact I kept the newpaper because an incident like this one is not something that is talked about in an Air Force paper. I think it has to be a "sign" because they were unable to explain the seven lights.

Since we moved here about a year ago, I have had an overwhelming urgency to learn more about the bible, the truth!!! It's become a daily thing that I take time out to read anything I can get my hands on about religion and the bible, even for just 30 minutes a day. I was never a very religious person prior to coming here to Germany, and I only attended a baptist church as a young child. Everything I've been experiencing is NEW to me and has only been going on since we've been in Germany!!!This urgency has also happened to other friends of mine that have been stationed in Europe,(Italy and England) not very religious friends either prior to coming here also. I've never been one to believe in the supernatural, signs, or other weird experiences. (Until now)

Other strange things have happen since we moved here a year ago. One thing happened around the same time as the seven lights appearance, around 5:30 in the morning all power went out in our village and all the surrounding villages, I woke up to look out the window, not a light in sight, about 10 minutes later a light purple glow was above our house only. It had a buzzing sound, like an electrical sound, but I could not see what it was coming from and we have no electrical wires or anything above our house??? Around 6:30 all power was back on.

Like I said, it's strange, but the urgency to learn more about the truth of the bible and constant "signs" from the bible have been happening ALOT to me since we moved to Ramstein AFB Germany, and this Article is just one more thing, another unexplained event - I don't know what it's all about - I'd like to know if there are any other stories like mine out there??? Military Mom

What do the lights have to do with the bible? Can you explain that a bit more, I don't quite understand the link.

navschic...can you tell us more about your friends' experiences? disgusted.gifeek7.gif

I don't know why I think the seven lights have to do with the bible and noticing "signs", it just feels like it does to me. Maybe because of the use of the number seven alot in the bible, like the seven churches, the seven trumpets, the seven seals, the seven golden bowls. I don't know????

My friends stories are that they both had an overwhelming need to find out more where the bible is concerned but only when they moved to England and Italy, which are not too far from Germany. They don't know why either - we all say it's strange. For all of us it's not going to church, it's more to find out on our own.

I just wanted people to know that the article is for real and to share our strange experiences while we've all been in Europe.

navschic...

Did your friends have paranormal experiences or see a UFO?

And, turning to the Bible while overseas...could it be you are homesick? I was going to live overseas and did have a brief stay... I know how vulnerable you can feel.

No other experiences with my friends, just with myself. The purple glow over my house was a strange experience for me, and at first I totally thought it was because of the power being out, but later that day I went outside to see what it could've have been (like electrical wires) and there is nothing above our house. So then I thought that was strange and what could have been and making tose sounds - I only told my friend from Italy and know one else. My husband doesn't know - he flys, and was on a trip at that time.

And yes, learning more about religion and bible could be me searching for something to fill that void. But it feels MORE than that. I can't explain it.

navschic...

I believe what you are saying. mellow.gif