Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Learning TK

klunk

Hey everyone! I just found this forum and it's really awesome. K... I started trying to make psiballs like a year ago, but after a week and no results, I gave up. After finding this forum, my faith is restored and I want to try again. Anyone know good mental workouts and exercises to help with TK? Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• klunk

• drakonwick

• Atheist God

Hey everyone! I just found this forum and it's really awesome. K... I started trying to make psiballs like a year ago, but after a week and no results, I gave up. After finding this forum, my faith is restored and I want to try again. Anyone know good mental workouts and exercises to help with TK? Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I made a psiball my first time ever trying.

You just have to really believe that you are making a psiball. You might just convince yourself that you did make one.

Quote - nickynick360

I made a psiball my first time ever trying.

I assume we are supposed to just take your word for it. Because, you have no way of proving whether you can

make one or not.

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot

Your wasting your time. Do something better with your life, like learn a few card or coin tricks. Your time can be used in more constructive pursuits.

Anyone gets their knickers in a twist with what I've said; James Randi, go prove me wrong.

Welcome to UM!

Edited by Cr33p

Well I've made a psiball before, but I am never sure if it is my imagination or if it is real. I kinda need a way to know for sure, because I am sad to say I'm slightly skeptical. If only I had started at a young age, when I would have believed anything. Anyways, what are other things I can do? I will still train, but I am not sure if my slight skepticism will hinder my progress.

I dont know how to prove it unless your next to me. When I make em inbetween my hands has a cool breeze my friends said

I don't think belief is actually necessary. I didn't believe it the first time I tried. I think visualization is key. The stronger you can visualize the energy flowing through your arms and into your hands, the better results you will get. And it helps to not just see it, but to hear it, feel it, etc. That's how it worked for me, at least. After a while you'll barely have to think about it.

A way to test psi balls, is try sticking your hand in your freezer, or over soemthing hot, remember what that feels like, make a psi ball, and try to replicate that feeling, once you feel it in bewteen your hands, ask someone else to feel in between your hands, and ask what they feel...I've made a visible one before, I was making a psi ball opened my eyes, and saw an electric blue lining of a ball in my hands...It scared the crap outta me...

That's awesome! I want to make cold psiballs, I don't see a use for hot ones, considering they can't get really hot, but cold ones would have good shock effect. I will try. Dude keep me posted on what you do, this is interesting.

Yea, I myself feel them cold natrually..I can make a weak one in like 2 seconds now...As soon as I cuff my hands now psi goes into my hands, and I feel like the breeze feeling..I don't even have to visulize it anymore, the psi just comes as soon as I put my hands that way...

Yea, I myself feel them cold natrually..I can make a weak one in like 2 seconds now...As soon as I cuff my hands now psi goes into my hands, and I feel like the breeze feeling..I don't even have to visulize it anymore, the psi just comes as soon as I put my hands that way...

I will have to say that you are exaggerating.

Well thats your opinion...Do I have to prove myself real to the skeptics...Nope. It's actually kind of annoying when I try to help someone who wants to learn this stuff, that I getattacked by skeptics...Stay outta the places you aren't wnated

Well thats your opinion...Do I have to prove myself real to the skeptics...Nope. It's actually kind of annoying when I try to help someone who wants to learn this stuff, that I getattacked by skeptics...Stay outta the places you aren't wnated

You like what I have to say about as much as I like what you have to say. I concider that an even trade.

This is a forum with people who have varying opinions, especially on controversial subjects such as these.

Regards,

Tom

Yes, I know, but when someone is trying to offer advice, to another person who is genuinely intrested...That is not the best time to come and say something isn't real....Because then the whole thread gets turned into a battle between skeptics and believers...As soon as Eric sees this post, all it's chances of being a helpful thread go down the drain...

Yes, I know, but when someone is trying to offer advice, to another person who is genuinely intrested...That is not the best time to come and say something isn't real....Because then the whole thread gets turned into a battle between skeptics and believers...As soon as Eric sees this post, all it's chances of being a helpful thread go down the drain...

There is no time better then the present...

In my opinion I think psi-balls do not exist, when people say I made one I think they are inducing self delusion because they believe in it so badly.

I've made visible ones too, so It's not self-induced...And when you make one it's just so obvious...You "feel" the ball in your hands, you feel tempreture change...Your hands feel like you have opposite ends of a magnet between them if you try to close them...It's just obvious when you experience it..

I've made visible ones too, so It's not self-induced...And when you make one it's just so obvious...You "feel" the ball in your hands, you feel tempreture change...Your hands feel like you have opposite ends of a magnet between them if you try to close them...It's just obvious when you experience it..

I can make it feel like I pull an invisible thread through the palm of my hand...

If you can make one you can see why not make a video? Insert another lame excuse here >_____

Whatever I post, it's my opinion, and I'm gonna stay with it...

I truely think you should think about the quote in your signature, it applies to everyone.

Regards,

Tom

The mind is also a powerful tool! It can convince you that these things are actually happening.