Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Learning TK

klunk

I was just saying maybe you should let the believers help people out, instead of shooting us down, and furhter crushing the beliefs of the hopefuls who wnat to try...

And, I've only made one visible one..At night, I was sitting in bed, and tried to make it visible, and I opened my eyes and saw an electric blue light in the shape of a ball...Haven't made one since...If I can lern to do it on cue then I'll make a vid...

And don't say I'm just making excuses..Psi isn't like magic, we can't do it instantly every time...It's very hard...So don't think we're fakes if we want time to improve before we show solid video evidence...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• klunk

• drakonwick

• Atheist God

I was just saying maybe you should let the believers help people out, instead of shooting us down, and furhter crushing the beliefs of the hopefuls who wnat to try...

And, I've only made one visible one..At night, I was sitting in bed, and tried to make it visible, and I opened my eyes and saw an electric blue light in the shape of a ball...Haven't made one since...If I can lern to do it on cue then I'll make a vid...

And don't say I'm just making excuses..Psi isn't like magic, we can't do it instantly every time...It's very hard...So don't think we're fakes if we want time to improve before we show solid video evidence...

Skeptics are not stopping anyone on here from believing in what they want. They do, (On the other hand!) try and put some logic into some of these claims, as most of them seem to be far beyond reality.

It is up to the believer to except what is real, and what is not real.

Regards,

Tom

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot

Your making excuses whether you say so or not.

You have already now contradicted yourself in this thread... first you say you've made more then one now it's only one? gimme a break

I have made many psi-balls...Just one visible psi balls though...Psi balls aren't visible unless you program them to be..

I have made many psi-balls...Just one visible psi balls though...Psi balls aren't visible unless you program them to be..

Haaaaahaahaaha, OOPS sorry. :huh:

No need to be sarcastic now...

No need to say you can do something you can't... We don't all get what we want here it's an even trade.

Also, for me, I don't care if it's my mind convincing me, I just want to make one for the cool effect. Unless I'm trying to prove it scientifically, what do I care if it's only in my mind, that's good enough for me.

This is not a believer forum. It is an unexplained mystery forum. Psi-balls are not an unexplained mystery, they are a creation of cartoonists. Unless you can show the world that there is a mystery here, expect to be shot down.

Also, for me, I don't care if it's my mind convincing me, I just want to make one for the cool effect. Unless I'm trying to prove it scientifically, what do I care if it's only in my mind, that's good enough for me.

Then with all respect, maybe you are posting in the wrong place. Hallucinations are easily had by a variety of means, and are no mystery at all.

If all you want is a visible psiball hallucination, then some variant on this recipe should work. Sit in the dark for about 10-15 minutes. Close your eyes. Squeeze your eyelids together. Maybe tap gently on your eyelids. Position your hands. Open your eyes and look at your hands.

Next.

Then with all respect, maybe you are posting in the wrong place. Hallucinations are easily had by a variety of means, and are no mystery at all.

If all you want is a visible psiball hallucination, then some variant on this recipe should work. Sit in the dark for about 10-15 minutes. Close your eyes. Squeeze your eyelids together. Maybe tap gently on your eyelids. Position your hands. Open your eyes and look at your hands.

Next.

Man, you are so cool.

No that's not really what I meant. I meant, if my brain convinces me it's there, who's to tell me it's not?

Anyone can tell you it's not there! But, if you're mind has convinced you otherwise, then I suppose there is

no changing your opinion on said belief.

No that's not really what I meant. I meant, if my brain convinces me it's there, who's to tell me it's not?

Keep in mind, this is also often the mantra of the mentally ill. I had an Aunt that hallucinated while suffering from paranoid schizophrenia, and she insisted her hallucinations were real, and no one could tell her they were not. After all, who are we to tell her that what her brain told her was real was not?

You will find hard-core debunkers here, but you will also find people here who want proof of these kind of phenomena because they WANT it to be real. So this is a place to explore the reality of things, to prove and disprove, even discuss possibilities. It is NOT a place where you'll have much luck learning to do things that are not provable. Does that make sense?

No that's not really what I meant.

Sorry, it did sound that way, and it made some sense. The recipe was sincere.

I meant, if my brain convinces me it's there, who's to tell me it's not?

Anybody whose brain knows how hallucinations work.

And, at least with the better quality hallucinations, there's some interest in where the hallucination is coming from, and what it means. In the case of psi-balls, the source is comic books, and the meaning is that there are people so alienated from their own bodies that they don't recognize what fatigue feels like in their forearms and hands.

Sorry, it did sound that way, and it made some sense. The recipe was sincere.

Anybody whose brain knows how hallucinations work.

And, at least with the better quality hallucinations, there's some interest in where the hallucination is coming from, and what it means. In the case of psi-balls, the source is comic books, and the meaning is that there are people so alienated from their own bodies that they don't recognize what fatigue feels like in their forearms and hands.

Could not have said that any better myself.

Except I believe psi balls came more or less from the cartoon DBZ which was huge in the early to late 90's. It was at this time I noticed people claiming to make balls of energy similar to that in the show online and it's been like this ever since.

Could not have said that any better myself.

Except I believe psi balls came more or less from the cartoon DBZ which was huge in the early to late 90's. It was at this time I noticed people claiming to make balls of energy similar to that in the show online and it's been like this ever since.

Psi-balls are a lot like chi-balls in Tai Chi. I don't know if that's where it came from, an ancient eastern form of moving meditation and exercise, but it's possible.

Psi-balls are a lot like chi-balls in Tai Chi.

We've had people on UM who were into various Eastern practices surrounding the movement of chi, whether for therapy, meditation, exercise, or martial arts.

I am not saying that they were better treated by the k-team, but there was at least something to discuss, including the authentic role that visualizations as such might play in therapy or athletic performance.

That's not what the issue is in psionics. The psi debate turns on whether there is anything between the psi-meister's hands besides air, yes or no.

We've had people on UM who were into various Eastern practices surrounding the movement of chi, whether for therapy, meditation, exercise, or martial arts.

I am not saying that they were better treated by the k-team, but there was at least something to discuss, including the authentic role that visualizations as such might play in therapy or athletic performance.

That's not what the issue is in psionics. The psi debate turns on whether there is anything between the psi-meister's hands besides air, yes or no.

I say maybe.

Yea, but psi came from scientist...It's scientist that started psi..They named it, they were the ones that noticed that during PK experiments, there was this unknown energy..They called it psi, and it caught on....So really the leaders of the skeptics, started the psions....

I say maybe.

Fair enough.

Yea, but psi came from scientist...It's scientist that started psi..They named it, they were the ones that noticed that during PK experiments, there was this unknown energy..They called it psi, and it caught on....So really the leaders of the skeptics, started the psions....

"Scientists" doing PK experiments who discover "this unknown energy" somehow don't ring true as "leaders of the skeptics."

But hey, prove me wrong. What scientist(s) started psi? Which skeptics did he, she, or they lead?