Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Learning TK

klunk

Yea, but psi came from scientist...It's scientist that started psi..They named it, they were the ones that noticed that during PK experiments, there was this unknown energy..They called it psi, and it caught on....So really the leaders of the skeptics, started the psions....

Wrong!

Psi is a term for parapsychological phenomena derived from the Greek, psi, twenty-third letter of the Greek alphabet; from the Greek psyche, "mind, soul". [1][2] Traditionally be divided into two sub categories:

Psi-Gamma - Pertaining to paranormal cognition (ESP, remote viewing, etc), and Psi-Kappa - Pertaining to paranormal action (psychokinesis, etc). [2]

Wikpedia

The term was merely coined by Bertold P. Wiesner but was first used in 1942 by psychologist Robert Thouless in the British Journal of Psychology. Several theories were included as to how and why something would work but such abilities were never really established by empirical data to conclude existence.

These 2 never invented the word psi it was the Greeks who did they just merely coined the term.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• klunk

• drakonwick

• Atheist God

Yes, but they were the ones who dubbed the energy itself psi...I already knew about the greek term...Had to, the letter psi in greek is what everyone uses for the symbol of pis..So I knew bout it..And I was just kinda saying you guys always rely on scientist and data and stuff, I was just saying that the people you guys draw all your info from pretty much "created" psi...

What's more plausable? The possible existence of these things or the sincere belief that many have in their own delusions. It's 50/50.

While i believe that the paranormal has happened for real to people, i believe more that(because of a lot of personal experiences)people so very much want to live in a more amazing world and since they cannot find the more amazing things they want in the world they themselves will become what they find missing from the world they want to live in.

Everyones out to strengthen their own resolves. What's needed for others to take part in your own and believe in you is proof. Can anyone proove the existence of a psi ball?

The only proof available is to prove it for yourself

Psipog.net

Articles on psi balls, TK, lucid dreams, a psychics dream site...

Have fun! :D

The only proof available is to prove it for yourself

Psipog.net

Articles on psi balls, TK, lucid dreams, a psychics dream site...

Have fun! :D

The information on psipog is highly dubious in nature and likewise with the videos as well which look incredibly hoaky.

The information on psipog is highly dubious in nature and likewise with the videos as well which look incredibly hoaky.

the videos look hoaky? hey atheist, did you even read what the author wrote in the media section?

Heck, it's only three paragraphs, so why not just post it for everybody's benefit?

http://www.psipog.net/media.html

Welcome to the Media section! Now, I do realize that these videos and pictures are hard to believe for some people. I'm not posting them online to "prove" that we are legitimate. It's very obvious that any of these videos or images could be fake. I'm always amazed when people think they "figured out" the trick, and feel the need to announce it to the world. There are a million different ways to fake these videos and pictures - that's not the point. The media isn't posted online for people to argue over whether something could be fake or not. It could be faked! So don't turn off your brain !

Nonetheless, the media didn't pop out of nowhere. We are claiming that it's real, but we have no way to prove it to you over the internet - so please realize the restrictions of this medium. Even a 20-minute long video that goes over every angle could still be fake. If you want PROOF, then the only way we can provide that is to challenge you to try the techniques for yourself, and see if YOU can produce results on your own.

The reason the media is posted online is because: we can, and it's cool. Nothing more. We have the capability to do it, and it's cool to watch. That's all .

Which to me says that the webmaster believes the videos to be genuine, concedes that they might look fake, and resents people who explain publicly why they look fake.

thank you eight bites for posting it, i should have done it before. and seriously, skeptics you ask for videos, well here they are,if you don't believe then fine, don't, but what annoys me is that you say that if we are real, then we should post videos to support our claims, and if wanna of us does, you say they aren't real, what the hell do you want?????????????????

• 5 months later...
You like what I have to say about as much as I like what you have to say. I concider that an even trade.

This is a forum with people who have varying opinions, especially on controversial subjects such as these.

Regards,

Tom

ummm.. actually your wrong this guy needs help not discouregment.

is the name of this forum: come discourge me? nope. like heart says" dont be places where your not wanted

ummm.. actually your wrong this guy needs help not discouregment.

is the name of this forum: come discourge me? nope. like heart says" dont be places where your not wanted

Yeah but its not called come learn how to make psiballs either. Surely if someone can make a psi ball then there is a source of the energy that could be studied and maybe measured.

I've made visible ones too, so It's not self-induced...And when you make one it's just so obvious...You "feel" the ball in your hands, you feel tempreture change...Your hands feel like you have opposite ends of a magnet between them if you try to close them...It's just obvious when you experience it..

....i tried it now................i feel the hot.......temperature in my hands..............................................do you know how.............................to improve it?

................................................................................

.................................................................................