Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

.... and to earth they came......

Guest Guest

I was recently looking over some Polish magazines my grandmother sent us. The name of the magazine is "Unknown World" and it has to do with ghosts, spirits, UFOs etc. Here I read a story about a polish couple who went all around Poland trying desperately to photograph a picture of a UFO. Nothing worked. One day, they went to a field at sun set. The man began to meditate, and just incase, his wife took pictures of him. When their film came out, they noticed spaceship like objects in the sky. they went to many places to develop their film to make sure it would develop the same way in other places. Everywhere they went, the pictures came out the same way. But if they meditated to bring UFOs to earth, would this mean that they are somehow related to spirits?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr-X

• Magikman

• reese92

• Mystify

• 8 months later...

Alicia,

That is a form of telepathy. They say that us humans could do this many many years ago before phones, TV, computers etc. If aliens can hear our thoughts i can not answer that but alot of abductees believe that these beings communicate using telepathy.

Another thing a couple of yeras ago i was reading this article about monkeys being telepathic. How they found this out was one day they gave a monkey a bannana without the skin, you see monkeys eat the skin as well. Anyway this monkey liked the bannana without the skin. After there were reports of monkeys all around that region eating bannanas without the skin. How could this be no one knew because the monkey that ate the bannana without the skin could not have communicated with other monkeys by using its mouth it was too far from the others.

Mr-X      :)

Of course, I needn't tell you what happened to the local Pizza Hut after the self-same monkey finished eating his first slice of pizza. :P

MAGIKMAN

magikman,

Is that your girl friend magikman she sure does look very much like your other girl friend. Are you two timing. You PLAYER you :P

And by the way that thing with the monkeys did happen.  

Mr-X

Testosterone flying out of control again, boys??

I have my own secrets when it comes to telepathy, but I think, and this is purely an honest observation,  that you Mr. X put way too much faith into what you hear from others and what you read.  If you think that there are conspiracies on even a minute level, well then you would have to assume that dissinformation comes in all shapes and sizes.  Don't be afraid to make your own judgements, unless you haven't been involved in anything mysterious yourself, and this is just a hobby to you.  Take me for example, I do not push what I know, what I have seen; why??  Because I could really give a rats behind if anybody else believes me. Now, Either I am certifyable, or just more observant than others, is there really a huge difference between the two??  The outcome of both situations is too eerily similiar.    :-*

reese92,

I dont believe everything i hear or read i have an open mind and until somebody can provide me with evidence that something did not happen i will continue to have an open mind.

I was wondering do Dolphins use a form telepathy to communicate when they are some distance apart from each other?

And message me about your telepathy experience i am curious. pleazzzzzz.

Mr-X

Guest Guest

:-X

I will write you what I can.  I tend to be rather private when it comes to sharing my experiences;  only because I see you getting your ass whipped on here.  (just a joke)  I do keep things to myself, hence the Internet, but I will give you alittle info.  I do strongly believe in telepathy, but I also believe that most cannot do it.  What happens to me is this,  I sometimes pick up sensations of things that people are thinking.  (Magikman, don't even think it!  :-* ) I don't particularly like being able to do this, but I have found good ways of incorporating this into my life.  I just go with the flow.  I don't go to Doctors, and I don't get paid; especially if I help someone; I don't know, but it seems more vivid at some times.  Well that is a short summation of my situation.  Teresa :-*

• 1 month later...

That's pretty intresting Teresa. I too have similar experiences and have to the conclustion the only way to deal with it is to go with the flow. I on the other hand believe everyone has the capablity of doing so. It's just a matter of being aware of it when it happens and believing in the possibility of extra sensory perception. If you didn't believe these such things could happen to you, do you think you would notice them as much? I don't but that's with my own experiences. I still think it to be a general thing even though I have no way of proving it...its just something I feel.

Should have started a new topic for this one...sorry.

Alicia,

That is a form of telepathy. They say that us humans could do this many many years ago before phones, TV, computers etc. If aliens can hear our thoughts i can not answer that but alot of abductees believe that these beings communicate using telepathy.

Aye, Mr. X, I tink somebodiez hittin dere mommy's liquor cabinet agen! Lay off da Sherry, itz makin yer brain mush.

Jimmy "Da Voice of Rezon" Potzenpans

Perhaps, and this is only speculation, Alien life forms actually watch, or listen as it may seem, for people meditiating and or without knowing it using telepathy.  Extraterrestrials might be searching for compatable creatures that are the same as them.

;D