Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic part of the Brian

SG7

What part of the Brain is said to be the Psychic part. Or does it deepened on the power.

Edited by SG7

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SG7

• MechPenProdigy

• Superman

• Orcseeker

Top Posters In This Topic

What part of the Brian is said to be the Psychic part. Or does it deepened on the power.

oh god

What part of the Brian is said to be the Psychic part. Or does it deepened on the power.

lol yeah dude. theres no proof of psychic powers. The fact that it may be related to the human brain is just a theory.

two spelling errors for brian? brain and the deepend now? depend

Edited by Orcseeker

What part of Brian is the psychic part? I don't know him well enough to go probing Brian around to see that. Gonna have to ask someone that is more personal with him. But, I have it on good notions that his left foot's middle toe is where he harbors all his 'psychic' juice.

-Akaebeel

No No. brain as in human brain. My spell check is acting up.

Dude don't blame the spell check... Brian will not show up on spell check because it is a name and you capitalized it making it correct.

Just admit you made the typo and were to lazy to notice I make them too and don't catch em all.

• 4 weeks later...