Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psi Wheel

DfizzleShizzle

I wish to say that you are the one who complained about people who attacked you and not the post. And so if you can say such things to him you should not be the one complaining about people who attacked you on the fourms. And please do not deny it. You did complain about people who atacked you, so if you know that you do not like it, you should also know better than to do such things. Even if he does not take your retraction, it won't cost him anything.

Edited by Electrokinesis is me

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Atheist God

• eight bits

• DfizzleShizzle

• Nucular

I wish to say that you are the one who complained about people who attacked you and not the post. And so if you can say such things to him you should not be the one complaining about people who attacked you on the fourms. And please do not deny it. You did complain about people who atacked you, so if you know that you do not like it, you should also know better than to do such things. Even if he does not take your retraction, it won't cost him anything.

What I said I personally wouldn't view as an attack so much as a misinterpretation. Because we were thinking of 2 completely different things I did retract the statement I made which was

"You simply don't give people enough credit and assume that they will all **** it up."

Which was taken out of context from my post which was.

"Why would you use freezer parts to make a vacuum chamber? If someone knows what they are doing which isn't that complicated you can make an incredibly reliable vacuum chamber to put the psi wheel into. You simply don't give people enough credit and assume that they will all **** it up."

And this was in response to his post which was.

"As with every other aspect of the "psi wheel," amateur vacuum sealing is simply an invitation to fraud and self-deception. Except for the comic book "framing story," seeing an anemometer spinning in a partial vacuum would be drop-dead evidence of just how partial the alleged "vacuum" is.

In other threads, other people and I have proposed inherently robust setups which require as little energy as moving an anemometer. Beating an inherently flawed apparatus to death, particularly by introducing yet another unreliable piece of equipment into the setup, is absurd."

My post wasn't so much an attack as it was a defense for possible would be builders of a small and easy to make vacuum chamber.

So like I said I will retract my statement which was not meant to be an attack because it was a misunderstanding. This being said I will not apologize just because I'm told too.

In the other thread you reference in which I did complain I never once got an apology nor did I ask for one.... I just merely asked for it to stop several times before this actually happened... To be specific as to which member it was throwing out several personal attacks and accusations it was eight bits.

To be specific as to which member it was throwing out several personal attacks and accusations it was eight bits.

You misstate the record. It is not the first time you have done so, nor am I your only target.

One difference between us, AtheistGod, is that I will not call you a liar.

You misstate the record. It is not the first time you have done so, nor am I your only target.

One difference between us, AtheistGod, is that I will not call you a liar.

I am not misstating anything thats exactly what did happen. I also at no point ever called you a liar or any other name for that matter... That is reserved for people who graze through making claims of super powers.

Whatever.