Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

american soldier throw puppy over cliff

chemical-licker

i cant put up the video the top hats would not approve, but it really made me sick to the teeth. its on youtube, track it down yourself if you can stomach it.

Man has a penis extension in his hands and thinks he can do what he wants.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Papaver

• grither

• louie

• *Quinn*

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the puppy was dead already, it would have been squirming if it was alive. the yapping is a sound clip, it doesnt fit with the distance he through it. (the sound would have faded, it didnt)

I don't know... If you grab a puppy by it's neck... it'll stop moving.

But at one point it looks like the puppy moves its head.

Can't say.. it's obviously faked.

Still, pretty sick joke...(if faked) :(

well, the guy's in Big Trouble.

Another marine as printed his name.. and the telephone number of his Major; to report him..

He's not gonna be popular making the US marines look bad.

:o I am truly stuck for words! :o

Weather the dog is dead or not makes no difference :no: .That is the most sickening display from a humanitarian i have ever had the displeasure to witness. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fake or not thats just digusting behaviour! He is over there supposedly protecting and setting example. Yeah great example! Someone should grab him by the neck and throw him over the cliff. :angry: This just shows a blatant disrespect for life!

yeah he either threw a live puppy... which would make him sick.

Or he threw a dead puppy which would make him... er sick.

Fake or not thats just digusting behaviour! He is over there supposedly protecting and setting example. Yeah great example! Someone should grab him by the neck and throw him over the cliff. :angry: This just shows a blatant disrespect for life!

he is over there as a trained killer, thats his job call it what you want but thats what they are doing, think of all the dead civilians im sure they are not worried over the puppy.

But i agree what he did is sick.

They've been programmed and desensitised by death. It doesn't make the behaviour right but these things happen when you break a man down and re-build him into a creature whose main purpose is to kill humans.

We need soldiers to be like that but it comes with side effects.

I couldn't even watch the video.....I'm sorry, but no excuses...It was just so wrong..... :angry:

they ought to throw him off a cliff

well it was clearly fake, which shows a lack of class by all of those soldiers. however, another aspect that really gets me about this....is if we're just gonna have our soldiers over there making stupid ass Youtube videos of them screwing around, then it's clearly time for ALL of them to come home BECAUSE THEY'RE DOING NOTHING. My tax dollars already pay for them to be there, which is becoming increasingly pointless. So if they're just over there to act like a bunch of asses with one another, quit wasting my tax dollars and come back home and be cruel to animals where we can throw your ass in jail for it, Mike Vick style.

cruelty to animals is disgusting. these idiots should have known better. if i ever saw the guy who threw the dead puppy off the cliff...i'd walk up to him, stick my hand out to shake his hand like i was congratulating him for his service.....then ball it up in a fist and punch that punk ass right in the mouth till he swallowed some teeth. people are sick.

Edited by Drop

true it was fake, the dog supposedly yelping must of been the soldier doing it himself, doesn't lose any volume.

true it was fake, the dog supposedly yelping must of been the soldier doing it himself, doesn't lose any volume.

What do you mean it was fake, you mean it was a puppet.

Now the video has been removed,

The creepiest part of all of this is that this video was made because they wanted people to see them doing this, what do these guys do for fun when they put away their video camera?

my mistake

Edited by Bill Hill

They've been programmed and desensitised by death. It doesn't make the behaviour right but these things happen when you break a man down and re-build him into a creature whose main purpose is to kill humans.

We need soldiers to be like that but it comes with side effects.

Not really. Soldiers are still human. The whole "desensitized" thing is really more myth than fact. Remember, the military is just a huge segment of the population with the same frailties and humanity as the rest of the world, often put into very stressful situations and placed in the spotlight. It's been my experience that military people are the same as the rest of the population.

If that video was real, the person responsible, military or otherwise, is damaged goods. Period.

Gosh, I guess I'm the only one who thinks "it's just a puppy"

Oh well... I wouldn't throw a puppy anyway if I were him

I dont get whats been said here about it being fake or not real, are you guys saaying that it wasnt a puppy dead or alive but a puppet an the whole thing was a joke.

was the dog alive or not?

Edited by chemical-licker

Alive or dead it's a sick thing to do. I would show him and throw him off a cliff. "Just a puppy" I don't care who anyone is you have no right to kill a defenseless animal.