Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

american soldier throw puppy over cliff

chemical-licker

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Papaver

• grither

• louie

• *Quinn*

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[who care one more or less dog in this planet. In Iraq people kill them because the culture hate dogs. I think we have to stop judging this guy, he is problably in a lot of stress and I know they don't allow dog in the base and problably he was ordered to do it anyways. Forget about dogs. I hope the soldier is doing well after this.

They've been programmed and desensitised by death. It doesn't make the behaviour right but these things happen when you break a man down and re-build him into a creature whose main purpose is to kill humans.

We need soldiers to be like that but it comes with side effects.

.....aha!

[who care one more or less dog in this planet. In Iraq people kill them because the culture hate dogs. I think we have to stop judging this guy, he is problably in a lot of stress and I know they don't allow dog in the base and problably he was ordered to do it anyways. Forget about dogs. I hope the soldier is doing well after this.

yes ordered to kill the puppy, and he followed orders, just like following the bible i guess :wacko:

Lol, LOl, LOL. i wonder do you feel that way about seriel killers, becayse thats how they start out.

Your a idiot. A dog has feelings too and people like you matter far less then them. Hopefully something will happen you and I can say one less a*****e on this planet.

If I had been there I would have tossed the guy off the cliff.....

The way the puppy was holding it's legs tucked in close to it's body tells me it WAS still alive....

There is no way i can watch a video, wether the puppy is dead or alive! It,s just a very sick thing to do, and they had to know if it got on you tube kids might see it as well as adults!

Your a idiot. A dog has feelings too and people like you matter far less then them. Hopefully something will happen you and I can say one less a*****e on this planet.

I am sorry but I have to disagree with that. Just because in western culture, dogs seen as "human's best friend", doesn't mean it is applicable to all people.

In India, some people worship cows (or not allowed to eat cow... I guess it has something to do with being Hindhu I suppose).. while for most western people cow is just a cow

Unless you are a vegetarian and don't wear anything made of animal, then I think you have right to say what you've said before.

I am sorry but I have to disagree with that. Just because in western culture, dogs seen as "human's best friend", doesn't mean it is applicable to all people.

In India, some people worship cows (or not allowed to eat cow... I guess it has something to do with being Hindhu I suppose).. while for most western people cow is just a cow

Unless you are a vegetarian and don't wear anything made of animal, then I think you have right to say what you've said before.

Actually I am a vegetarian and I don't wear leather so I have all the right to say that. He threw a puppy off a cliff! There is no excuse for that!

I wonder who would go to the trouble of making a video that makes US soldiers look like crap? Who would have thought it?

:angry2: From the photos it looks to me that the puppy may be alive.Regardless it was especially sick to through the little thing off the cliff.

These guys are wasting my tax dollars.Guys like this aren't soldiers ,they're JERKS! They aren't even fit to lick the boots of my late father who was a vetran of 3 wars and who stayed in from 1942 to1975 in the USAF,working in intelligence.

He saw a lot of horrible things during the Big Show,like an italian woman carrying her dead child in her arms,screaming and crying cause part of the kids head was blown off. He didn't go around killing puppies.After all the death and descruction he saw,he said he lost interest in hunting,which he ,Uncle Tom and Grandpa would do on occasion.

I recall him saying in the desert,they had a Jabaru living in the tent,back in North Africa.It is a rodent and lives in a burrow.

Anyhow, the thing was their little mascot.Why,because they eat scorpions and other such vermon. They were never bothered by them with

their little friend there.One day a new guy moved into the tent and sometime later wanted to get rid of it.But he got told off by my dad and the other guys

he'd better leave it alone,or else.

If these guys would do this to a puppy,ask yourself,what would they do to a fellow soldier?If somebody was hurt bad would they help them,would they carry them anyway they could to get medical treatmen?!! Hell no!

Yeah I know they are under alot of stress,but that's no excuse for doing what they did. War changes people. My dad re-enlisted because it seemed to him

people had changed and that he didn't fit in somehow,becauses they hadn't experienced what he had been through.

But it seems to me these guys don't have much of a conscience at all,and are just bad.

yeah in some cultures dogs aren't man's best friend. But they could have given it to some Iraqi kid or another soldier or unit.

Looks like this is the guy............

linked-image

Is that myspace? I would like to find it and give him a peace of my mind.

Is that myspace? I would like to find it and give him a peace of my mind.

I'm pretty sure it's myspace go look his name up on there. I did and found all that.

Its a profile page on bebo not myspace. The video has been removed from youtube due to violation of terms of usage.

I understand where everyone is coming from and I for the most part agree that this is deplorable.

However, being a biologist, I tend to see everything from a biological perspective.

It is interesting seeing everyones thoughts ie. "Throw him off the cliff!". Most of everyone here would agree that this is a horrific act on the marines part.

But, how bad is it really compared to what we do on a everyday basis to other organisms? He threw a dog off the cliff. The dog was helpless. It couldn't do anything about it.

This is no different than you squashing a grasshopper and seeing Hemolymph splatter all over the place. No different than when you were a child and squashed insects.

Why on earth would someone bash a person for throwing a dog off a cliff and not a spider for example? They are both living organisms. Neither is no more or less alive than the other. No more 'superior'. There is no hierarchy of organisms as demonstrated through evolutionary principle.

The answer is genetics. Humans tend to hold more sympathy for organisms with closer genomes to ourselves. This means we are going to feel more emotion when we see a Chimp harmed as opposed to a mouse. I know most people feel this way, and I do as well.

Therefore one must ask, is this kind of thought justified?

Edited by Cimber

The answer is genetics. Humans tend to hold more sympathy for organisms with closer genomes to ourselves. This means we are going to feel more emotion when we see a Chimp harmed as opposed to a mouse. I know most people feel this way, and I do as well.

I think you've probably nailed it. We assign feelings and emotions more readily to those with closer genomes than those organisms that are further away from us, genetically speaking. Maybe we feel it easier to empathise with them, too.

Real or fake, this guy will be in trouble for bringing the US Army into disrepute, and deservedly so. It's not as if they don't have a big enough image problem as it is.

yeah i know that r******ed soldier is your friend. you share the same idiotic mind

Its a profile page on bebo not myspace. The video has been removed from youtube due to violation of terms of usage.

I wonder why, there is no copyright violation or anything.

there was no reason to kill it if he didn't have to though. Was the dog attacking him or pose any danger whatsoever. No. He had no business to go out of his way to kill it and then put it on youtube.

I understand where everyone is coming from and I for the most part agree that this is deplorable.

However, being a biologist, I tend to see everything from a biological perspective.

It is interesting seeing everyones thoughts ie. "Throw him off the cliff!". Most of everyone here would agree that this is a horrific act on the marines part.

But, how bad is it really compared to what we do on a everyday basis to other organisms? He threw a dog off the cliff. The dog was helpless. It couldn't do anything about it.

This is no different than you squashing a grasshopper and seeing Hemolymph splatter all over the place. No different than when you were a child and squashed insects.

Why on earth would someone bash a person for throwing a dog off a cliff and not a spider for example? They are both living organisms. Neither is no more or less alive than the other. No more 'superior'. There is no hierarchy of organisms as demonstrated through evolutionary principle.

Therefore one must ask, is this kind of thought justified?

I disagree with what you say. I would feel just as much sympathy for a mouse as a chimp. A life is a life and all lifeforms are equal. Maybe other humans are so selfish to not feel for something because the creature is too different than us but not me. I respect and care for all life.

I disagree with what you say. I would feel just as much sympathy for a mouse as a chimp. A life is a life and all lifeforms are equal. Maybe other humans are so selfish to not feel for something because the creature is too different than us but not me. I respect and care for all life.

Same here!

I never even touch my spiders, i just live with em and they keep the mosquitos away and sometimes we have a nice chat.

I wasn't always like this though.

What i think is sad about this whole situation though is that a group of people who accepts and supports the killing of thousands and thousands of innocent lives over a bunch of lies, starts yelling as soon as they see a puppy getting hurt. What a twist of reality.